Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

2 Pages V  < 1 2  
Add Reply
> Who Do You Think Should Have Had More Airtime?, who do you think from winx needed more tv time.
mightymarty2
post Apr 16 2008, 4:39 PM
Post #21

Cosmix Fairy
Group Icon

Group: Admins

yes some more of the guys would be nice and we don't know about Brandon that much he only got some spotlight because of sky

--------------------
*stella* created this wonderful avatar and SpiderBraids for the rescue and Angel Darkstorm this wonderful signature
Go to the top of the page
Zhanneel
post Apr 18 2008, 3:40 AM
Post #22

Cosmix Fairy
Group Icon

For the guys, I really want to know about Timmy and Riven's backgrounds. Especially Riven's. If only we know his background we would know why he basically dislikes the world and most people. I'm sure we can make up things, but it would be nice to have substantial information on his history. And it would be nice to know why Timmy is so introverted sometimes and locks himself up in working on his computer.

This post has been edited by Zhanneel: Apr 23 2008, 1:18 PM
WinxFairyAlianne
post Apr 23 2008, 6:52 AM
Post #23

Sirenix Fairy

Group: Members

I agee with zhanneel, I have just noticed that tecna is left out and her boyfriend! Although bloom and sky are the main ones!

--------------------
winxclubrox23
post Dec 22 2009, 3:48 AM
Post #24

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Journalists

QUOTE (Zhanneel @ Apr 17 2008, 07:40 PM) *
For the guys, I really want to know about Timmy and Riven's backgrounds. Especially Riven's. If only we know his background we would know why he basically dislikes the world and most people. I'm sure we can make up things, but it would be nice to have substantial information on his history. And it would be nice to know why Timmy is so introverted sometimes and locks himself up in working on his computer.

Haha, yes folks, I'm bringing back this topic simply to reply to this. XD

YES! OMG YES! I'm though with guessing, and making stuff up for fanfics. I wanna know that boy's back story! Noooow!

--------------------

Thanks to Ditty for the userbar! Llamas by CookiemagiK on DA
SolarfireWinx
post Dec 26 2009, 8:39 AM
Post #25

Sirenix Fairy

QUOTE (Zhanneel @ Apr 18 2008, 04:40 AM) *

Agreed. As for the fairies, I'm going to go with Tecna and Musa. Albeit, I think she's getting a good bit in season four. So, let's go with Tecna or a little bit of Flora, maybe? All you really see of her are the pretty attacks and transformations. She got a little more screen time in season two when she started dating Helia, but we don't know anything about her past. icon_sad.gif She's a fairy of nature....and? icon_razz.gif

Tecna goes without saying, poor thing, I know Boo's been pushing this one for years. icon_razz.gif

--------------------

Uber goregeous sig by Fullmoon & kudos to dragonFire for the amazing userbar!!
~*The Magic's In You.*~
Winx4eva!
post Dec 26 2009, 8:46 AM
Post #26

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Honor Members

Typical, Typical Tea XD

Now that I look at it, I'm thinking Tecna does need the spotlight. Every Charater has had a glimpse of their planet or family. Tecna hasn't. It only shows in the comics of how her parents appear. But it'll be really nice if they put them on sceern - even Flora's. It'll also be great if they could visit each girl's orgins, even the minor charaters.

--------------------

--- www.mishiiheart.blogspot.com ---
winxclubrox23
post Jan 27 2010, 8:17 PM
Post #27

Cosmix Fairy

Yeah, we need more Tecna. At least we've seen Flora's home planet, and her sister, but no Tecna. It's not fair.

--------------------

CaffinatedAngst
post Feb 3 2010, 5:53 PM
Post #28

A True Fairy

Tecna.

I do like Bloom, but she gets way too much spotlight.

--------------------

Banner by Breana
winxclubrox23
post Feb 4 2010, 1:08 AM
Post #29

Cosmix Fairy

How about LUCY!

Come on now, who's with me?

*Shameless advertising* The Lucy Fanclub on DeviantArt! You don't need to do art to joni!

--------------------

shimmershimmersh...
post Jun 7 2012, 12:58 AM
Post #30

Pixie

Definitely Tecna and Flora

--------------------
ooo shiny !
Vaughanh7
post Aug 22 2012, 11:02 PM
Post #31

Believix Fairy

Mirta icon_razz.gif

Everyone's all 'Roxy should be a Winx!'....I think Mirta deserves a membership more than Roxy tbf.

But in main characters, I want to see more stories about Tecna, not just see her home world, but delve into her emotions and thoughts.

People may shoot me down for this. But I think everyone aside from Bloom deserves more air time. Her home planet is shown a lot, her parents aren't just one offs they are proper characters who have been shown a lot in the second movie and from what it seems will be in season 5 too.
I want to see Stella's mother properly, Flora's parents, Tecna's parents, I want to know more about the relationship Musa had with her mother. I think I've seen enough of Aisha's parents xD

--------------------
mightymarty2
post Aug 23 2012, 8:06 AM
Post #32

Cosmix Fairy
Group Icon

I don't think Musa really had a relationship with her mother as she died when she was young. I also highly doubt Tecna will get any real back story. They have had chances, such as when she got her enchantix. They could have sent Tecna to her home realm like they did for Flora, Layla and Bloom sort of (she completed it on her home realm).

--------------------
*stella* created this wonderful avatar and SpiderBraids for the rescue and Angel Darkstorm this wonderful signature
Abby
post Aug 24 2012, 4:27 AM
Post #33

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Former Staff

I'm sure we will see more of Aisha with this new season coming up and her cousin being the main antagonist (at least at the beginning).
Sen
post Aug 25 2012, 4:29 PM
Post #34

Butterflix Fairy

They could have sent Tecna to her home realm like they did for Flora, Layla and Bloom sort of (she completed it on her home realm).

I agree. And same for Musa, I'd love to see Melody. =)

--------------------

By dittadulla <3~ @_@

Winx Club & Rainbow -- Translated articles: http://incantesimo.lareveuse.net/
willkz
post Jan 4 2014, 7:56 PM
Post #35

Charmix Fairy

Tecna.

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Add Reply
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 10:45 AM