Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

4 Pages V   1 2 3 > »   
Add Reply
> GOOD NEWS! WINX CLUB IS COMING BACK! xD, It's not over for 4kids.tv but a New Company, Guess? =D
dreamywinxgirl94
post Sep 2 2010, 8:09 PM
Post #1

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Journalists

Maxinews:

Nickelodeon and Rainbow Partnership for Winx Club

The agreement provides for the development and co -production of the fifth and sixth season of fairies (Winx Club)

Nickelodeon has acquired the TV rights for the United States of Winx Club, and pay- TV rights for Latin America, Canada, UK , Australia, New Zealand and Benelux. The new partnership provides for Nickelodeon, the world 's leading brand for children, has access rights to the four existing television series and two movies Winx Club. The agreement also envisages the development and co -production of the fifth and sixth animated series. "It's exciting to have the opportunity to work with Iginio Straffi and Rainbow has a huge success internationally through this property - says Cyma Zarghami, president of Nickelodeon/MTVN Kids & Family Group - Winx Club is a great success among young girls and we are confident that at the national level will enable us to bridge the gap between female target in six to eight years." Iginio Straffi, Founder and President of Rainbow, said "We are very proud to begin this collaboration with the most prestigious worldwide network. This is a new challenge for our magical fairies that will certainly be a special place in the heart of every child and American English." "We believe that the leadership of a global brand like Nickelodeon combined with a strong consumer product as Rainbow will allow us to increase not only the audience of Winx Club, but also future global partnership" - said Bob Bakish, President of MTV Networks International. Nickelodeon and Rainbow will develop and co-produce the fifth and sixth season of Winx Club Both series will consist of 26 episodes each and will be presented in 2012 at national and international circuit Nickelodeon (except Italy). Prior to launching the new season, Nickelodeon will introduce the property with four special one-hour episodes based on each series one and two. The third and fourth series will be on the air since 2011. In addition to the series, Nickelodeon has acquired all distribution rights of the Winx Club merchandise in the United States , Latin America, Canada, UK, Australia, New Zealand and Benelux.

================

Omg, omg. xD I saw this article and I nearly fainted. >.<" I also screamed cause I know there is hope that another company will get it. xD I knew Nickelodeon will get it cause it's the only kids show left that I have known. xD Cause Cartoon Network, Disney, and 4kids.tv are down cause they don't get Winx.

Yes!!!! Winx Club Season 4, 5, 6 will be in USA and other countries above. WOW...Season 6 too? When did we hear that? First time it have been confirmed. 0.0 Winx is so Popular. xD
2 Movies will be coming to America and other countries above!! It have rights. xD Yippie!!!! which includes the First Movie and the 2nd Movie. Horray!!!!

Right now, they are going to rerun the series of 1, 2 - 1 hour each episodes. Then in 2011, Season 3 and 4 will air. =) 2012: All Nick Stations will have Season 5 and 6, I don't know why they said except Italy?
For now, I don't know when are they going to Air Nick in USA and other countries above. We gotta wait and watch Nick for the Promo. I hope everyone here who lives in USA and countries above have a Nick channel. =)

Aw man, I just wish they start Season 4. =/ Cause we seen Season 1, 2, and 3 already.

So could it be that all the dolls, magazines, video games, DVDs, ect will all be back? Cause they were here since 2005. Hope they bring them back. xD

(Problem: I don't know where to put this topic, so...if this topic is 4kids.tv then it have to be change to Nick. xD)

This post has been edited by dreamywinxgirl94: Sep 2 2010, 8:30 PM

--------------------

~Believe in Winx Dreams!~
DreamyWinx Will Always Be Remembered 2008-2015:

*Forum Set Made by Me.* xD

Go to the top of the page
P-girl
post Sep 2 2010, 8:15 PM
Post #2

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Honor Members

Links? Not that I don't believe you, I just want to make super-duper sure.
dreamywinxgirl94
post Sep 2 2010, 8:18 PM
Post #3

Cosmix Fairy

I know. It's in Maxinews I'm trying to find the link cause VEU from http://winxclubdreams.forumcommunity.net/ found the article about it. And I'm still searching the official link where VEU got it from. **still searching**

EDIT: Wait, P-Girl. I found it, you just have to read the articles so many of them: http://www.google.com/search?sourceid=navc...aving+Winx+Club

They just announced it today. Wow. xD

Here are some links:
http://www.toonzone.net/news/articles/3496...ck-gets-new-eps
http://www.worldscreen.com/articles/display/26816
http://finance.yahoo.com/news/Nickelodeon-...ml?x=0&.v=1
So on....and on...just gotta click the google link up there. =D

It's Official. xD

EDIT: Also Michael's Winx Club posted it up too~ http://michaelsfavorites2.com/winxclub3/newspage.html

This post has been edited by dreamywinxgirl94: Sep 2 2010, 8:28 PM

--------------------

P-girl
post Sep 2 2010, 8:21 PM
Post #4

Cosmix Fairy

It's found it's way to Michael's favorites. That's good enough for me.
mightymarty2
post Sep 2 2010, 8:36 PM
Post #5

Cosmix Fairy
Group Icon

Group: Admins

Thanks for the news, a sixth season now that's something that has not been confirmed before. Its just a shame its not coming to free TV. I am fairly sure rai has its own Italian channel so they will most probably want to continue handling it.

--------------------
*stella* created this wonderful avatar and SpiderBraids for the rescue and Angel Darkstorm this wonderful signature
humbu111
post Sep 2 2010, 9:33 PM
Post #6

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Former Staff

I just saw it on Michael's, thats amazing! Its weird that season 6 is confirmed when we havent so much as gotten a picture of season 5, but I'm not complaining =P Hopefully this means America will no long we Winx deprived (Y)

--------------------

Credits to Bre for the forum set, and Ditty/Esca for the userbar :D

Boo
post Sep 2 2010, 9:38 PM
Post #7

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Former Staff

That is excellent and reassuring news! I do hope that it is successful here (I personally think it will be a hit among young girls, as stated in the article. I certainly do not doubt the series at all.) ^_^

It is so, so nice to hear that someone is actually paying attention to and taking an interest in Winx, and it's even better to know that it's one of the most well-known cartoon distributers here. With this news, I truly believe that Rainbow is the little Italian animation company that could. icon_mrgreen.gif

--------------------
When one door of happiness closes, another opens; but often we look so long at the closed door, that we do not see the one which has opened for us. -Helen Keller
dreamywinxgirl94
post Sep 2 2010, 10:38 PM
Post #8

Cosmix Fairy

your welcome. xD

Hehe, omg. 0.0 I just heard that in Nickelodeon Article, they will be airing Winx Club Season 1, 2, 3, and 4 in 2011 and (Season 1 will go first) they will air 4 HOURS = 8 EPISODES of WINX CLUB (Remember Each episodes are 30 Minutes Long). It seems that they gotta air it fast so they can get to Season 2, 3, and 4 you know like catch up with the other countries. ^^" I think they must have heard Winx Club from 4kids.tv so they gotta keep up. =)
**The other article says an hour...but this article below says 4 hours.**

"Prior to launching the new seasons of Winx Club, Nickelodeon will introduce the series on the network in 2011 by airing four hour-long animated specials based on seasons one and two, as well as the episodes from seasons three and four." --> This article: http://www.nickandmore.com/2010/09/02/nick...easons-5-and-6/

Oh gosh, I don't know how will I sit and watch the 8 episodes in 4 hours to see Season 1, 2, and 3 again. Then New Season 4. xD I just hope they play it in the afternoon. Just wait and see, Nickelodeon might change it around.

**For 1st Movie, no idea? Maybe after Season 3?**

This post has been edited by dreamywinxgirl94: Sep 2 2010, 10:42 PM

--------------------

winxclubrox23
post Sep 2 2010, 11:38 PM
Post #9

Cosmix Fairy

I saweth this on Michael's! Fantastic news!

Suggestion: Should we maybe move this to like, the news section, so then it's on the main page and everything, being this is probably the biggest Winx news that's happened since S4.

--------------------

Thanks to Ditty for the userbar! Llamas by CookiemagiK on DA
Zentron
post Sep 3 2010, 12:18 AM
Post #10

Butterflix Fairy

Group: Members

I'm just wondering.... as it isn't 4Kids screening the series, does that mean that Nick will be screening the Cinelume (Rai) English versions, with the episodes as they were originally intended, or have they acquired the rights to the 4Kids smegged up versions and screening those for the first few seasons? I darned hope they will be screening the Cinelume versions! thumbsup.gif

--------------------

- My Winx Club dedicated forum. Wallpapers, images, games, Rai English episode D/L, etc.
wkw427
post Sep 3 2010, 12:21 AM
Post #11

Cosmix Fairy

I NEED TO FIND A WAY TO RECORD TV NOW

ATLEASTFOR SEASON 5

I DONT KNOW WHERE CAPS LOCK IS ON MY LAPTOP -.-

--------------------
A.K.A. BANJOGATE

Ego Sum Deus Quo Malum Caligo et Barathum

I give my sincerest apologies if anything that I have mentioned in a post or image by me or relating to me, any word, ASCII character, vowel or constant is to be considered offensive in your native tongue. If it is, remember you're on the internet.
Abdu 6b
post Sep 3 2010, 2:33 AM
Post #12

Tynix Fairy

dreamywinxgirl94 you have brought hope to my world once again. I thought Canadians would never get to see Winx Club on TV ever again, and now we can ^.^
I just need to convince my parents to buy Nick on cable.

--------------------
Thank you Shaylo for the awesome signature.
{§hani}
post Sep 3 2010, 9:27 AM
Post #13

Cosmix Fairy

OMG OMG MERCH RIGHTS YESS FINALLY!!! and OMG ITS COMING BACK YES!! stfu 4kids XDD im so ecited.. expet is pay tv >.> im camping at friends houses XD hehe

--------------------

I AM A HORROR. LOVELY SET BY EMI. MUSA DRAWN BY ALAMISTERRA.
W.I.N.X
post Sep 3 2010, 9:59 AM
Post #14

Cosmix Fairy

WOOTLINESSSSS! WINX IS BACKKKKK! icon_biggrin.gif. I is full of excitement.

--------------------

Badge by Morny.
Personal Photo made by sailorvs4
Winx4eva!
post Sep 3 2010, 10:40 AM
Post #15

Cosmix Fairy

*Squee*

Winx is back in action! This is so great!

--------------------

--- www.mishiiheart.blogspot.com ---
wkw427
post Sep 3 2010, 1:08 PM
Post #16

Cosmix Fairy

I need to get a TV tuner.. :'(

Well, I suppose I could record them proper with what I use to record xbox, but I would need to buy an S video cable, hook it into my TV box and record it on my laptop.. Dunno how quality would be. I need to check it out.

--------------------
A.K.A. BANJOGATE

I give my sincerest apologies if anything that I have mentioned in a post or image by me or relating to me, any word, ASCII character, vowel or constant is to be considered offensive in your native tongue. If it is, remember you're on the internet.
dreamywinxgirl94
post Sep 3 2010, 10:48 PM
Post #17

Cosmix Fairy

I'm just wondering.... as it isn't 4Kids screening the series, does that mean that Nick will be screening the Cinelume (Rai) English versions, with the episodes as they were originally intended, or have they acquired the rights to the 4Kids smegged up versions and screening those for the first few seasons? I darned hope they will be screening the Cinelume versions!

I have no clue, Zentron. We don't know the answers for that one yet. Gotta wait.

----

I just hope they won't change the actors/actresses that 4kids.tv already did. Now I wonder if Nick will get the current voices? Don't know if they are going to use the 4kids.tv or like erm..change the voices from Rai-English to like the 4kids.tv voices. Or just use the Rai-English. (So curious wondering why they have to hold Winx in 2011.) Maybe all these paperworks or dubbing the episodes or something. ^^"
**Just my thought and my opinion.**

----

dreamywinxgirl94 you have brought hope to my world once again. I thought Canadians would never get to see Winx Club on TV ever again, and now we can ^.^
I just need to convince my parents to buy Nick on cable.

Heh, your welcome Abdu 6b. Don't say it. There is always hope that Winx Club will come back and look they did. xD I hope you get your Nick channel. Your parents better agree. xD

----

OMG OMG MERCH RIGHTS YESS FINALLY!!! and OMG ITS COMING BACK YES!! stfu 4kids XDD im so ecited.. expet is pay tv >.> im camping at friends houses XD hehe

Lol, Shani! xD But you already have Winx Club Season 4 airing at your country? Well I know it's in Rai-English. I think you like the 4kids.tv version, but I don't know how is Nick going to do this. ^^

---

To wkw427: I hope you can get your recorder. =) You still have time cause Season 5 won't air till 2012. ^^"

--------------------

wkw427
post Sep 4 2010, 1:22 AM
Post #18

Cosmix Fairy

All I need is three RCA cables of moderate length and I can record.
:)

AHH
WHEN IS THE FOUR PART SPECIAL GOING TO AIR??
Because if... n o no no no it isn't going to be within the week . .

This post has been edited by wkw427: Sep 4 2010, 1:23 AM

--------------------
A.K.A. BANJOGATE

{§hani}
post Sep 4 2010, 4:25 AM
Post #19

Cosmix Fairy

Rita, dyeah but is on pay-tv and i dont have pay-tv wich sucks really. i hate that. becuase i dont have pay-tv i miss out on alot of good shows. :c nyeh i have youtube so all is well XD

--------------------

I AM A HORROR. LOVELY SET BY EMI. MUSA DRAWN BY ALAMISTERRA.
mightymarty2
post Sep 4 2010, 7:28 AM
Post #20

Cosmix Fairy
Group Icon

Group: Admins

I don't have pay TV either, so I will be relying on youtube as well

--------------------
*stella* created this wonderful avatar and SpiderBraids for the rescue and Angel Darkstorm this wonderful signature

4 Pages V   1 2 3 > » 
Add Reply
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 5:34 PM