Closed Topic
> Extra Winx Club Dolls For Sale, Flora, Stella, Amore, and Lockette for sale
Zhanneel
post Sep 4 2008, 3:59 AM
Post #21

Cosmix Fairy
Group Icon

Group: Admins

No problem. I'm currently looking for just a Tecna in a lot on ebay, but if she comes with other dolls (and she probably will) I'll be sure to put them. Also, if it turns out Jahnavi doesn't need them I'll let you know as well.
Go to the top of the page
Zhanneel
post Sep 26 2008, 11:08 PM
Post #22

Cosmix Fairy
Group Icon

Okay, I've got an update here on dolls. I've condensed the new and old stuff together:

1) Pixies: Amore and Lockette $2 USD each

2) Evening gown/Party Bloom $10 USD (Reserved for Jahnavi)

3) Stella Winx outfit $8 USD (Reserved for Jahnavi)

4) Flora Winx outfit $8 USD (Reserved for Jahnavi)

Flora Evening/Party Dress (with shoes, purse, and necklace--and brush which I forgot to put in picture) $5 USD

5) Tecna's accessories $5 USD

6) Fairy Lounge and accessories $7 USD

7) Musa doll and accessories $15 USD (Sold November 2008 to METB)

8 ) Miscellaneous accessories are dropped to $1 USD (since I moved the mirror to the Fairy Lounge set)

Zhanneel
post Sep 28 2008, 9:33 PM
Post #23

Cosmix Fairy
Group Icon

***Also, I just need to make sure that everyone understands this. I've put the items on reserve, but since there are people waiting for some of the items if or when they are no longer on hold I will reserve them for 2 weeks for anyone but to be fair I will have to put them up for grabs for anyone else after that time. That, and I really need to get them out of my room to make space =P. So, let me know if you are able to purchase them within 2 weeks, or at least are able to send payment before then. Thanks guys!
Reese
post Nov 1 2008, 10:24 PM
Post #24

Earth Girl

Group: New Members

[
Is the Musa doll still for sale?

Resse

quote name='Zhanneel' date='Sep 28 2008, 05:33 PM' post='168179']
***Also, I just need to make sure that everyone understands this. I've put the items on reserve, but since there are people waiting for some of the items if or when they are no longer on hold I will reserve them for 2 weeks for anyone but to be fair I will have to put them up for grabs for anyone else after that time. That, and I really need to get them out of my room to make space =P. So, let me know if you are able to purchase them within 2 weeks, or at least are able to send payment before then. Thanks guys!
[/quote]
Zhanneel
post Nov 1 2008, 10:38 PM
Post #25

Cosmix Fairy
Group Icon

Well, so far I haven't sent her off but METB is planning on buying it. I'm giving her some time since she's busy with school at the moment. Thanks for the interest though.
Reese
post Nov 11 2008, 12:55 AM
Post #26

Earth Girl

If METB decides not to buy the doll, please let me know.

Thanks.

Reese

QUOTE (Zhanneel @ Nov 1 2008, 05:38 PM) *
Well, so far I haven't sent her off but METB is planning on buying it. I'm giving her some time since she's busy with school at the moment. Thanks for the interest though.

Zhanneel
post Nov 11 2008, 3:31 AM
Post #27

Cosmix Fairy
Group Icon

Will do =).
Abdu 6b
post Nov 12 2008, 10:40 PM
Post #28

Tynix Fairy

Group: Members

It won't be at lest another 5 years till I get a credit cad otherwise I'd take both pixies (for my sister)

--------------------
Thank you Shaylo for the awesome signature.
Jahnavi
post Nov 13 2008, 1:56 AM
Post #29

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Former Staff

Maybe you could ask your parents, Abdu?

--------------------
"We read to know that we are not alone." - C. S. Lewis
Zhanneel
post Dec 2 2008, 4:45 PM
Post #30

Cosmix Fairy
Group Icon

K, Musa doll has officially been sold to METB. Sorries for those wanting that one.

The rest of it is probably going up on ebay in a single lot soon. Er, whenever I have time.
DP053742
post Jun 21 2010, 10:54 PM
Post #31

Pixie

QUOTE (Zhanneel @ May 9 2008, 03:59 PM) *
I have a few loose dolls for sale:

Stella, $8 USD
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v409/lis...Winx/Stella.png

Flora, $8 USD
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v409/lis.../Winx/Flora.png

And two pixies, Amore and Lockette,each $2 USD
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v409/lis...andLockette.png

Stella comes in her Winx outfit, with Staff, purse, a heart-thing accessory, and cell phone. Wings still flash. (see picture below)

Flora also comes in her Winx outfit, with arm bracelets, flower necklace, shrub, purse, and cell phone. Her wings also still flash. (see picture below)

I'm also selling two pixies, Amore and Lockette, who also still flash. (see picture below)

I hope it's okay, but I'm not selling these on eBay so all communication will be through email or through private messaging on the forums =). I think this gives some of the younger crowd a chance to get some dolls instead of making them create accounts on eBay and get into that big mess. I have an eBay ID if anyone wants to see my feedback too =).

So if you're interested just PM me and let me know what your payment options are. I can take PayPal (which is fastest), checks, money orders, and concealed cash (which I don't recommend as it could get lost). Also, if you pay by check I will have to wait for it to clear before I can ship the item, but that usually only takes about 3-4 days. I'll also let you know what shipping will be, but I doubt it will be over $2.50 or $3.00 for US buyers, more for overseas of course.

Any other questions just let me know as I wrote this a little too quickly. Thanks! =)

Update: adding 2 more sets

1) Bloom in Evening gown/Dance party outfit (she has super awesome hair in my opinion ^^) (asking price $10 USD)
2) A lot consisting of: 1 Hat, 1 cellphone, 2 purses, 1 photoalbum (?)(the orange heart-shaped thing), and the Fairy Lounge Mirror (asking price $5 USD) (sorry, don't have a pic of the mirror yet, I'll try to put it up in a little bit)

Dear Zhanneel,

I might be interested in the Stella doll, I just have to talk to my grandma.

From,

DP053742
W.I.N.X
post Jun 26 2010, 5:20 PM
Post #32

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Honor Members

Okay, this is a bit late, and may make me come across as slightly hypocritical, but DP053742, please, please check the date of threads. It's really not that difficult, and you're just going to save yourself the disappointment of getting a response like this. This hasn't been posted for a year and a half, so I don't think talking to your grandma will help at all, because the dolls, or at least the offer, is long gone. And we've told you this countless times, but you seem to ignore us. For example, in the post where Abby was offering to sell things, P-girl tells you this, but you simply post again asking Abby a question regarding her items, despite being told her she hasn't been here for ages, even though you were told just a post before. To be blunt, it's a little rude when you do that, because you couldn't have missed THAT post, so please stop. It's also slightly annoying to have old threads bumped, plus it is a waste of a post.

This post has been edited by W.I.N.X: Jun 26 2010, 5:25 PM

--------------------

Badge by Morny.
Personal Photo made by sailorvs4
Zhanneel
post Aug 18 2010, 12:25 AM
Post #33

Cosmix Fairy
Group Icon

Well actually...(and I only JUST randomly checked this old topic with the purpose of deleting it)...I do have some dolls left. Oh but thank you Kate for doing damage control for me!

If it's easier I wouldn't mind this topic being deleted to save confusion in the future, or if uh...DP053742? is still here, I might be able to arrange something for her (him?).

In the end if you an admin feels this topic should (or could) be deleted I'm okay with that. Or maybe I'll figure out how to delete it one day.
Fortress Guy
post Aug 18 2010, 1:30 AM
Post #34

Harmonix Fairy

What? They are no longer available? Too bad. That Stella rocked. It did kind of capture her spirit. icon_wink.gif

Okay so the thread is two years old. icon_wink.gif That just makes those dolls two years more valuable! Nice animatied gifs.

--------------------

Fortress Guy's fortress of solitude.

Jem Huntik Korra season 1 Winx SE4 part II
Zhanneel
post Aug 18 2010, 3:47 AM
Post #35

Cosmix Fairy
Group Icon

Oh cute picture, especially with addition of the animated bird. Well hey, isn't that Fawn from the Tinkerbell movie? What? You ask how I know that? ....uh....

I didn't know you were interested in purchasing dolls now Fort. Heh. You just let me know when you want that Stella doll and I'll throw in an extra Amore. Maybe some accessories, a brush, a few extra batteries... Your manly Fortress will thank you! No need to thank me (or pummel me) for offering either. icon_wink.gif
Wickedpiper
post Oct 10 2012, 3:35 PM
Post #36

Pixie

are any of these dolls for sale?

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Closed Topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 8:04 PM