Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

14 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 5 > »   
Add Reply
> *Bleach Rps, Our version of Bleach Arcs!
sapphire_witch
post Dec 19 2012, 12:36 PM
Post #41

Sirenix Fairy

Group: Members

(Of course! I pm yesterday and even checked the site during work to see if she reply to no luck)
Go to the top of the page
mightymarty2
post Dec 19 2012, 7:24 PM
Post #42

Cosmix Fairy
Group Icon

Group: Admins

"Well we have to wait for the Captain or the Captain Commander. To give orders and then they are asigned to the appropriat people" Martin told Xieress

--------------------
*stella* created this wonderful avatar and SpiderBraids for the rescue and Angel Darkstorm this wonderful signature
P-girl
post Dec 20 2012, 8:58 AM
Post #43

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Honor Members

"Aw...." Xieress said, his boundless energy dissapearing somewhat as his face dropped.
sapphire_witch
post Dec 20 2012, 4:04 PM
Post #44

Sirenix Fairy

Rei

'How did I even get myself involve in this of....things?'

She ended up joining the dare to spend the night in the school. With a little flirt, the boys was willing enough to make 'an exceptional' term. Allowing her to join their little get together since she was new girl too. She began to shiver not from the cold. But the vibe that have been given unseen things. Its was crazy yet she had to remain strong mentally and physically. It was her job to seek out the menace who is terrorizing the school.

"Why do we have to come?" She jump when she heard a familiar voice.
"Its fun! Everyone is doing! Why shouldn't we?" She even mouthed 'No' as the voice gotta cleared and she knew exactly who it is.
"Ami! Cain! Wh...what are you doing here?" She asked stopping at the school gate.

No! Either of them should be here. They shouldn't be here at all.

"Rei-chan!" Ami huge her "See Cain! Even Rei here too..." Looking up. She a little surprise to see Cain pale. Was he sick? He was fine this morning, wasn't he? Studying a little closer. Cain seem a little uneasy just like she was. She began to wonder who was he actually.

(Warning gonna fast forward. So head up! Mighty you know what to do. If not, Pm me! =) )

"WATCH OUT!" Cain suddenly rings his arm around her and Ami.

Before she could said, 'What?'. The whole school building shaded before they could heard people screaming in horror. She quickly duck under Cain arm and ran into the school before he could stop her. Running to the middle of the school field. She was stun to see some of her classmate lay unconscious on the ground. She try to reach out for them to check on them

But she frozen when she sense something standing behind her. She couldn't even more a muscle. She couldn't even scream if she wanted too. It satrted to move closed and closed as it over shadow her. Turning around. Sometime told her about how the 'curiosity kill the cat' and she knows why. Turning behind she was stun to see a...a...monster behind her.

( Man, the horror play kinda reminded me Blood-C. *Shiver* Posting at night so yeah. Not the wises ideas T_T; )

This post has been edited by sapphire_witch: Dec 20 2012, 4:10 PM
P-girl
post Dec 20 2012, 4:19 PM
Post #45

Cosmix Fairy

((Who's playing the captains giving the order to move out?
And you might want to take it easy on the time-skips once we make a group. Only if we all agree.))
mightymarty2
post Dec 20 2012, 4:59 PM
Post #46

Cosmix Fairy
Group Icon

Renji appeared at this moment "Captains orders. Martin and one of the new recruits are to go to earth. Hollow appear to be gathering at a school. You are to investigate and distroy any hollow. I see your talking to this guy he can go with you. Whats your name?" he asked (Xieress)

Martin nodded

--------------------
*stella* created this wonderful avatar and SpiderBraids for the rescue and Angel Darkstorm this wonderful signature
sapphire_witch
post Dec 20 2012, 4:59 PM
Post #47

Sirenix Fairy

(For now Mighty and yes of course! (ref the time skip) I'll ask before I do so... =) )
P-girl
post Dec 20 2012, 5:02 PM
Post #48

Cosmix Fairy

"Xieress, Sir!" Xieress said, saluting. "I will go with Martin and destroy this hollow, Sir."
mightymarty2
post Dec 20 2012, 5:05 PM
Post #49

Cosmix Fairy
Group Icon

"Good. Well get moving" Renji said before heading off.

--------------------------------------------------------

Martin watched Renji leave "Your first mission, does not sound too bad. Anyway lets get going"

--------------------
P-girl
post Dec 20 2012, 5:14 PM
Post #50

Cosmix Fairy

"Of course!" Xieress said, getting pumped. "So, uhm, where are we going?"
mightymarty2
post Dec 20 2012, 5:20 PM
Post #51

Cosmix Fairy
Group Icon

"Follow me to the gate" Martin said yestering for Ichigo to follow

--------------------
P-girl
post Dec 20 2012, 5:55 PM
Post #52

Cosmix Fairy

"Yes Sir!" Xieress said, following.
mightymarty2
post Dec 20 2012, 6:10 PM
Post #53

Cosmix Fairy
Group Icon

Martin met the guards "We need to go to Earth"

Guard "Yes. Let me just check the cleaners location................All clear" As the guard said location he typed something on the computer.

Martin "Thank you. Lets go Xieress"

The doors opened

--------------------
P-girl
post Dec 20 2012, 6:26 PM
Post #54

Cosmix Fairy

"This is going to be great, I just know it." Xieress said, nearly hopping in excitement. "History in the making, mark my words."
mightymarty2
post Dec 20 2012, 6:50 PM
Post #55

Cosmix Fairy
Group Icon

"Hopefully" Martin said not wanting to disapoint Xieress that the investigation part could get very tideous entering into the severed world

--------------------
sapphire_witch
post Dec 21 2012, 10:09 AM
Post #56

Sirenix Fairy

Rei

The monster ring his hand around her neck. Choking her as it lift her up mid-air.

"You can see me....Can't you, human?" The monster said. "How rare...and you smell tasting too...much more tastiest then this regular mortal..." It pointed to her fellow classmate on the ground. "...maybe I shall eat...them in front of you...then come...and...eat you instead..."

'NO!' She thought to herself. 'Somebody, please help...' She mentally cry before feeling herself about to past out.
P-girl
post Dec 21 2012, 10:46 AM
Post #57

Cosmix Fairy

"Come on then, time's a wastin'!" Xieress said, taking the lead.
mightymarty2
post Dec 21 2012, 4:33 PM
Post #58

Cosmix Fairy
Group Icon

Martin followed before quickly taking the lead again. It didn't take long for them to reach Earth. Martin immediatly could sence the hollows presence "over there" he said pointing at the school

--------------------
P-girl
post Dec 21 2012, 4:36 PM
Post #59

Cosmix Fairy

"Alright then, let's go." Xieress said, taking a deep breath and his hand on the hilt of his sword as he went in the direction Martin pointed at.
mightymarty2
post Dec 21 2012, 4:50 PM
Post #60

Cosmix Fairy
Group Icon

Martin used shunpo to get to the school and was soon there. On seeing the hollow that had hold of Rei he quick slashed at it aiming to take it out in one hit

--------------------

14 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 5 > » 
Add Reply
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 8:33 PM