Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Add Reply
> I Dont' Know What To Do Anymore
Abby
post Mar 15 2008, 10:17 PM
Post #1

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Former Staff

So here is the deal. My friend Megan and I are kinda in a fight here is what is going on:

In october when we started to get close I didn't want to since her best friend from elementary school and middle school was coming back to school second semester (she was homeschooled for the first semester because of being sick a lot) and I knew she would most likely put me off to the side for her. But she got upset that I thought she would do that so we got to be pretty close anyways. Then she got a boyfriend about two months ago and has put me off to the side now for him, and now that her best friend has come back I am totally forgotten it seems. I don't talk to her in school much since we only have 1 class together first period and we have lunch but I refuse to eat with her since she has to always eat with her bf and I can't stand him! I tried hanging out with them once and it was really terrible! So the other day I told her how I felt and she said her bf didn't mind her best friend coming back and didn't feel pushed aside and she said I was pushing her aside. I told her I was for my health, because when they were first going out I had a really dark weekend and I wanted to hang out and instead of calling me back she was with her stupid bf all night long, and I cut my wrist. Yes it is true, I did in the end of January because of how sucky my life was going at the time and how depressed I was. I have almost gotten over it now but this whole thing with her is getting me down. I try to not mind her not talking to me online because I don't think we should be close anymore but sometimes something inside of me wants her to want to talk to me and be close, but I don't think that will ever happen. Well we are supposed to room together in Chicago and now her best friend (who I was sorta friends with last school year) is supposed to room with us (that means 5 people in the room!) and now we are sorta in a fight and I don't think we are friends anymore, I don't know if I should room with her or not, should I try and fix things a tiny bit, still not be close but just for the sake of being roomates or see if there is anyway I could switch out of her room (since my one other friend I think only has 3 people in her room) please help me asap because I need to make up my mind by monday!
Go to the top of the page
mightymarty2
post Mar 16 2008, 9:19 AM
Post #2

Cosmix Fairy
Group Icon

Group: Admins

Sorry to hear this but here is what I think you should do if your other friend will have you (I am sure they will as you are a nice person), as if it has got you do upset tht you self harm then I do not think it is worth taking a risk of being that upset again.

Though it is your decision I just hope I have been of some help

--------------------
*stella* created this wonderful avatar and SpiderBraids for the rescue and Angel Darkstorm this wonderful signature
Jahnavi
post Mar 16 2008, 1:23 PM
Post #3

Cosmix Fairy

Don't cry because it ended, smile because it happened.

My suggestion would be to move on.
This girl is not worth it.
Move into another room like you mentioned and hang out with your other friends for a while.
A little distance is good.
Clear the air between the two of you.
Then, if she wants to start hanging out with you again, she'll come back to you.
And remember, don't let anyone get to you so much that you would do anything like hurting yourself.

I hope my advice helped! wink.gif

--------------------
"We read to know that we are not alone." - C. S. Lewis
Abby
post Mar 16 2008, 7:40 PM
Post #4

Cosmix Fairy

thanks for the advice guys! I guess we aren't really fighting anymore, but I am not going to let myself get close to her again and be disappointed she doesn't want to talk etc.
mightymarty2
post Mar 16 2008, 9:43 PM
Post #5

Cosmix Fairy
Group Icon

thats ok glad to help

--------------------
*stella* created this wonderful avatar and SpiderBraids for the rescue and Angel Darkstorm this wonderful signature
Jahnavi
post Mar 17 2008, 8:05 AM
Post #6

Cosmix Fairy

Yeah, glad we could help! icon_smile.gif

--------------------
"We read to know that we are not alone." - C. S. Lewis
musaenchantixthe...
post Mar 17 2008, 6:51 PM
Post #7

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Honor Members

abby i understand your problem. i go through this almost all the time. its harder in high school. they always with their boyfriend. so what i do is push their boyfriend away or scare them away. ok don't do that. but talk with your friend. tell you what esca told me to do.
get her and sit down with her. talk it over and tell her how she feels. like really talk to her. don't let anyone else be around. just you and her. i'm pretty sure you can find a way to be with her for a couple a minute. if your friendship with her is important to you than you should fight for it. if she doesn't want to listen than tell her she is the one who is going to lost something important. your friendship. she's just blind by love but you have to help her realize the reality. soon she probably do stupid stuff with her boyfriend. or he might dump her and she might want to kill herself. and you must be there for her so she won't do that.
i'm not good at advice but i can tell you this from experience.
and don't cut yourself. that doesn't help you at all. just makes you realize the more pain your going through and if you do it you'll keep doing it over and over. please don't. please. i might not know you much but you have me to talk to. i'm your friend and i will be here if you need to talk about something.
hope the advice helps. and that you and your friend are ok.

--------------------
Abby
post Mar 17 2008, 9:04 PM
Post #8

Cosmix Fairy

thanks for the advice. Well I guess we aren't Fighting anymore, but I still don't really want to be close to her, I am just going to let us not be close anymore and not fight about it, I just really give up on her since nothing ever changes when I talk to her about how I feel
musaenchantixthe...
post Mar 21 2008, 3:32 AM
Post #9

Cosmix Fairy

well if you think its best. ok. glad you aren't fighting anymore. so she won't listen to you ok. hen that shows she isn't interested in keeping her friendship with you. but you keep strong. your an awesome friend. she's going to regret for losing you. just hope you are ok.

--------------------
mightymarty2
post Mar 21 2008, 8:23 AM
Post #10

Cosmix Fairy
Group Icon

i aggree with musaenchantixbest, hope you are ok

--------------------
Abby
post Mar 25 2008, 2:19 AM
Post #11

Cosmix Fairy

yeah I'm doing ok. I am trying just not get mad when she doesn't talk to me online etc.
mightymarty2
post Mar 25 2008, 8:14 AM
Post #12

Cosmix Fairy
Group Icon

that good (that your ok)

--------------------
Princess Rissa
post Mar 25 2008, 6:18 PM
Post #13

Sirenix Fairy

Group: Members

I went through the same thing I told my friends howI felt but they still ignore me remeber my post in general help that was the reason and I thank everyone who helped me here and guess what I might have to change schools next year and my friends who are ignoring me are like don't move and Iam thinking why you don't need me anymore here I'm going to say that to them tommorow I'll tell you what their reaction is

This post has been edited by Princess Rissa: Mar 25 2008, 6:20 PM

--------------------
mightymarty2
post Mar 25 2008, 8:14 PM
Post #14

Cosmix Fairy
Group Icon

well good luck with that

--------------------
musaenchantixthe...
post Mar 26 2008, 10:11 PM
Post #15

Cosmix Fairy

Rissa: Ok but be calm about it. don't show much emotions. makes them confused if you do that and they might begg you to stay and will behave nicer to you. i did that once... it work surprisingly

Abby: just be strong. i understand. my friend did that to you. but make other friends, don't be alone. hope you are ok.

--------------------
Princess Rissa
post Mar 27 2008, 1:28 AM
Post #16

Sirenix Fairy

thanks and I hope you feel better abby

--------------------
WinxFairyAlianne
post Apr 2 2008, 2:19 PM
Post #17

Sirenix Fairy

All I can say, if her boyfriend broke up with her! She might come 2 you! My advice is just be carm if she ever did!

--------------------
Tecna 01
post Aug 7 2008, 3:51 PM
Post #18

Mythix Fairy

Well those problems are main to us. But they are solved quickly. Well I didn't know that you all have boy friend. I feel young here at MC.

--------------------

Thanks ditta for making this awesome signature!

Add Reply
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Time is now: 27th April 2024 - 9:10 PM