Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Add Reply
> Hi! The name Sapphire
sapphire_witch
post Dec 5 2012, 2:46 PM
Post #1

Sirenix Fairy

Group: Members

I just notices this forum a moment ago! Sorry for the late introduction. I didn't know newbies needed to do some introduction here. You probably have just some asking alot of question about the Forum Role Play and such! Yeah, this site is definetly different from some I attend to. Okay...ahem...

Hi! The name Sapphire! (CoughButLogNameIsSapphire_WitchCough). I'm really into Role Plays (first love started in Robin and Starfire Shirne on the old days which now close for good). I like any rps that is related to any of my favorite anime and cartoon series. Including genre that is related to magic and supernatural and of course romance. (i'm a sucked for this! T_T )

I'm so into it that I own a forum purposely for it. Sadly, not much have come to know it beside me and online friends who organize it, the Moderator.

I liked Winx Club when it it first came out during Season 1! I trail away from it after 4Kids destroy the original story make/produce by Rainbow. I started to fall back in love with it in Season 3. Then a huge fan in Season 4 and now Season 5! It even got me doodling my OC costume and etc.

So I look for to meeting new people who have the same love with me for RPs, Winx Club, W.I.T.C.H and more.
Go to the top of the page
mightymarty2
post Dec 6 2012, 8:19 AM
Post #2

Cosmix Fairy
Group Icon

Group: Admins

Welcome

--------------------
*stella* created this wonderful avatar and SpiderBraids for the rescue and Angel Darkstorm this wonderful signature
MusaCake
post Dec 6 2012, 12:48 PM
Post #3

A True Fairy

Welcome! I'm Jen :)

--------------------
Believix in yourself <3
sapphire_witch
post Dec 6 2012, 1:10 PM
Post #4

Sirenix Fairy

Hey Jen/MusaCake,

Thanks for the tips and brief walk through of the forum. Will be starting the Winx Club rps soon. Will be starting it today! XD Be right back in a minutes!
Di Zio
post Dec 7 2012, 12:30 PM
Post #5

Charmix Fairy

welcome Sapphire
enjoy the winx forum

--------------------
sapphire_witch
post Dec 7 2012, 12:53 PM
Post #6

Sirenix Fairy

Thanks Di Zio! =D

Add Reply
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Time is now: 25th April 2024 - 4:22 PM