wkw427
post Dec 15 2011, 1:59 PM
Post #1

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Members

What: The First Annual Do Nothing Day!
Where: Right here on this website!
When: EVERY DAY!!1!1!
How: Do absolutely nothing. Post nothing. Say nothing in the sh outbox. Do Absolutely nothing, period
Why: Because doing anything can be considered spam!

--------------------
A.K.A. BANJOGATE

Ego Sum Deus Quo Malum Caligo et Barathum

I give my sincerest apologies if anything that I have mentioned in a post or image by me or relating to me, any word, ASCII character, vowel or constant is to be considered offensive in your native tongue. If it is, remember you're on the internet.
Go to the top of the page
mightymarty2
post Dec 15 2011, 5:00 PM
Post #2

Cosmix Fairy
Group Icon

Group: Admins

wkw you are over reacting. Not everything is considered spam and yes spam bots have been stopped by their posts needing approval but that is a posative, not a negative.

--------------------
*stella* created this wonderful avatar and SpiderBraids for the rescue and Angel Darkstorm this wonderful signature
humbu111
post Dec 15 2011, 11:09 PM
Post #3

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Former Staff

I'm pretty sure most members would rather "do nothing" on this site and go on with their lives rather than being lured into looking at pictures of goats. Posts like that don't help boost activity, in face they deter new members from joining because people don't want their time wasted on useless topics. This is your final warning. If you still have a problem, pm me or Marty.

--------------------

Credits to Bre for the forum set, and Ditty/Esca for the userbar :D

DeadInside
post Dec 16 2011, 10:11 AM
Post #4

Sirenix Fairy

Hey Wkw, i thought we were playing that game time ago since almost nobody ever post anything anymore lol
Srsly man, don't take it that seriously... this page is DEAD we all have seeing it coming from time ago and the people who said would do things to prevent it seems to fail (at least in my opinion) now about the spam things, its kinda ok to make fun of somethings that happen as long you are getting too serious about it...
As we said before some rules might look silly but as i said before too "your puddle your rules" and i actually think that the mods here do a very good job...

Woah.... humbu that's sounds really scary....
Oh wait....

It Doesn't...
LOL

--------------------
wkw427
post Dec 16 2011, 3:08 PM
Post #5

Cosmix Fairy

New event! Infract and try to ban wkw because someone doesn't know how to have fun. This site is dying. No denying it. So, why don't you just do what you want to do and ban me?

--------------------
A.K.A. BANJOGATE

Ego Sum Deus Quo Malum Caligo et Barathum

I give my sincerest apologies if anything that I have mentioned in a post or image by me or relating to me, any word, ASCII character, vowel or constant is to be considered offensive in your native tongue. If it is, remember you're on the internet.
humbu111
post Dec 16 2011, 7:59 PM
Post #6

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Former Staff

If you find looking at pictures of goats to be fun, feel free to pm them to each other, but leave the normal members who would not like their time wasted out of this please. Wkw, if you would like to be banned that's one thing, otherwise we will do as we see fit in accordance with keeping the forum enjoyable to a maximum number of users. This topic is henceforth locked, if either of you feels the need to reply or if anyone else has any concerns regarding this matter or anything else, feel free to send a pm.

--------------------

Credits to Bre for the forum set, and Ditty/Esca for the userbar :D

Closed Topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 2:35 AM