2 Pages V   1 2 >  
Add Reply
> News on the second movie
dittadulla
post Apr 3 2010, 5:21 PM
Post #1

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Journalists

(Reposted information from the official second movie thread on here (Winx Club, The Magic Is Back), information gathered by Sen and Winxclub-Joy)

A 10 minute-long preview from the movie Winx Club: Magical Adventure (Sequel of The Secret of the Lost Kingdom) will be premiered during the Giffoni Film Festival in Italy, which will be held from the 18th of July until the 31st, 2010.

"E attesissimi arriveranno in anteprima a Giffoni anche i primi 10 minuti di “Winx 2 – 3D”. Il sequel del film, diretto da Iginio Straffi, sarà distribuito dalla Medusa e uscirà nelle sale italiane il 29 ottobre 2010."

Translation: "We are proud to present the first 10 minutes of "Winx 2- 3D" at Giffoni. The sequel of the film, directed by Iginio Straffi, will be distributed by Medusa and will be released in the italian cinemas October 29, 2010"

The news of the content of this film, is that Saladin is going to make his last appearance. BloomXLove on the Italian Winx Club forum "Winx Club Dreams" stated this in her post, and said that her information was gathered from a contact from Rainbow.

(Translated with Google translate from Italian)

"Give and confirm to my correspondent at the Rainbow SPA

In the film "Magical Adventure," we're going to have to say goodbye to an important character in the series.

Indeed, the principal Saladin we have not seen season 4, ferrasti his last appearance in the second movie.

I do not know what is coming, but we'll see more dice the end of this film.

Here and this news is 100% true!"

Again, this information is credited to Sen and Joy, I'm just making it more visible for everyone~

--------------------
Go to the top of the page
winxclubrox23
post Apr 3 2010, 7:46 PM
Post #2

Cosmix Fairy

Aw, I just can't believe Saladin isn't gonna be in the movie! Is he gonna die, or what? That's gonna be soooo sad.

--------------------

Thanks to Ditty for the userbar! Llamas by CookiemagiK on DA
humbu111
post Apr 3 2010, 7:55 PM
Post #3

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Former Staff

Wow, theyre getting rid of another one of the more prominent male characters...

--------------------

Credits to Bre for the forum set, and Ditty/Esca for the userbar :D

P-girl
post Apr 3 2010, 7:58 PM
Post #4

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Honor Members

More prominent? I nearly forgot he was there.
winxclubrox23
post Apr 3 2010, 7:59 PM
Post #5

Cosmix Fairy

Sure, he's not that important. But he does make Winx Club what it is. Or at least RF.

--------------------

P-girl
post Apr 3 2010, 8:00 PM
Post #6

Cosmix Fairy

But..... prominent? When's the last time he had a speaking role?
mightymarty2
post Apr 3 2010, 8:01 PM
Post #7

Cosmix Fairy
Group Icon

Group: Admins

yep as I said before its sad I liked having wizards around even if it Saladin was a minor character

--------------------
*stella* created this wonderful avatar and SpiderBraids for the rescue and Angel Darkstorm this wonderful signature
humbu111
post Apr 3 2010, 8:17 PM
Post #8

Cosmix Fairy

QUOTE (P-girl @ Apr 3 2010, 03:58 PM) *
More prominent? I nearly forgot he was there.

Omg I'm not a scholar. Seriously, anyone who watches Winx would get what I was trying to say.

--------------------

P-girl
post Apr 3 2010, 8:17 PM
Post #9

Cosmix Fairy

*Blinks*

What? What did I say wrong this time?

This post has been edited by P-girl: Apr 3 2010, 8:17 PM
humbu111
post Apr 3 2010, 8:26 PM
Post #10

Cosmix Fairy

Well you were nitpicking on my word choice again. I think it was pretty obvious what I meant when I said he's one of the more prominent male characters. Its like me saying: "*Blinks*? Arent you blinking all the time? I dont say *breathes* in every one of my posts..." Yeah, no offense but it gets annoying.

Anyways, back to the topic.

--------------------

P-girl
post Apr 3 2010, 8:27 PM
Post #11

Cosmix Fairy

But.... prominent is a word that means someone's important to the story, so I..... forget it. Everything I seem to say in this post is just wrong.
winxclubrox23
post Apr 3 2010, 8:28 PM
Post #12

Cosmix Fairy

Alright. How about you think of him how you want, and we'll think of him as we want? Mkay? Sound like a plan?

--------------------

P-girl
post Apr 3 2010, 8:30 PM
Post #13

Cosmix Fairy

Great idea.
dittadulla
post Apr 3 2010, 8:31 PM
Post #14

Cosmix Fairy

.___. Could you just keep those kind of arguments out of the thread? It's for discussing the movie, not picking on other members. End of story.

--------------------
sailormoon846212
post May 9 2010, 5:02 AM
Post #15

Believix Fairy

Group: Members

Hi Everyone,
Long time, no see. So, I just found this blog that has news on the second film, basically the plot summary.

Alfea celebrates the inauguration of the new school year when the party is interrupted by Icy, Darcy and Stormy, the perfidious Trix. The Winx, without Bloom, are forced to remedy the confusion created by the witches who, having ruined the party, steal a powerful and mysterious object. Meanwhile, Bloom is on Domino, experiencing the best moments of her new life as a princess. She finally found her parents, and Sky asks her to marry him. But not all that glitters is gold; the Three Ancestral Witches, in fact, come back to haunt Stella, Layla, Tecna, Musa, Flora and Bloom. Moreover, Erendor, Sky’s father, forbids his son to marry the princess of Domino. A dark secret lies in the realm of Eraklyon. Meanwhile, with the help of Trix, the Ancestresses are able to find the Tree of Life that holds the positive and negative balance of magic. With a powerful spell, they break this balance and suck all the good energy from Magix. Bloom and her friends find themselves powerless and forced to again confront the witches, the symbol of all evil. Will our heroes find a way to restore balance in the Magical Dimension? And what is the secret that separates Sky and Bloom? Will their love survive this new test? Between hilarious gags and moments of real magic, the Winx return to fly

OMG! I am so excited, I also have pics of the movie, but do you upload or use links? It's been such a long time since I used this. Hopefully I be more active since I gotten out of school for the summer. icon_smile.gif

This post has been edited by sailormoon846212: May 9 2010, 5:08 AM

--------------------
mightymarty2
post May 9 2010, 7:10 AM
Post #16

Cosmix Fairy
Group Icon

thanks for the info but it has already been posted

--------------------
*stella* created this wonderful avatar and SpiderBraids for the rescue and Angel Darkstorm this wonderful signature
RenaEnchantix
post May 9 2010, 3:04 PM
Post #17

Harmonix Fairy

I'm extremely excited to see footage. the believix looks amazing for the most part. Tecna's hair looks too poofy, and isn't Laisha (portmanteau of Layla and Aisha) supposed to be...you know...black? Flora has a darker skin tone!

I'm not sure how the plot will work though. obviously they're aknowledging the fourth season happened, which I know some of us thought they wouldn't be, but it seems odd that a year after becoming the Princess of Domino Bloom is just now living there. I'm interested to see how they'll make that work.

I'm also super pumped to see a 3D Believix transformation sequence and an all new song.
{§hani}
post May 11 2010, 9:41 AM
Post #18

Cosmix Fairy

i have pics: *credits ro Violetroxy of DA for the upload**

This post has been edited by {§hani}: May 11 2010, 9:42 AM

--------------------

I AM A HORROR. LOVELY SET BY EMI. MUSA DRAWN BY ALAMISTERRA.
mightymarty2
post May 11 2010, 9:45 AM
Post #19

Cosmix Fairy
Group Icon

thanks for the pics

--------------------
aqua_pearl
post May 12 2010, 5:38 AM
Post #20

Sirenix Fairy

hmm. I thought someone said the 2nd movie takes place before the fourth season but seeing the believix I guess not. Thats good because when it was asking "will sky's and Bloom's love survive?" its like, well, we did see the fourth season and they were together so no surprise there...

That brings into question that whole thing they said at the end of season 4:
In the last episode didn't they say something about staying on earth to pursue their dreams for the pet shop and the band? So did they give those up and move back home after all? (I havn;t watched the rai episodes yet, im going on what was translated with the italian episodes back in the fall)

And I guess that proves Believix isnt earth only, though i'm not to surprised. Think believix will last through season 5 or will be replaced?

Are the other girls teaching at Alfea now, and RenaEnchantix is right, its weird that she gets her parents back but instead of spending time on her newly refurbished planet after 20/500/5000 years she goes to teach at alfea, goes on a quest (with a good [if not well executed because of numerous subplots] purpose) and then a year later decides its time to be with her long lost parents.

Im also curious to know what they are doing with Aisha in terms of getting ober Nabu (who never got a movie appearance icon_sad.gif except teeny tiny dancing in the background at the ball

And obviously we all have questions regarding Roxy...

Yay pics, havn't seen any yet. Who thinks theyre going to come out with a line of winx & horses dolls?

Believix costumes look real good. Bloom's skirt isn't so stiff in that pic, her costume looks a little more plain then 2d though. Skirts are nice and flowy, love tecna (especially the hair!) Musa looks really flattering (I found her a face a little to sharp/pointy in the first movie) but might jsut be a good angle.

I think I like the enchantix wings better. Believix are pretty and unique and all but they look a little flat in 3d and I find the enchantix wings to darn pretty.

Maybe its the angle but again it seems Aisha was jipped, her character looks a bit awkward.

I hope the 10 minutes shows the believix transformations...

And im hmm haa about the trix. Yay because I like them but the plot seems totally unoriginal. Trix want to rule the magical universe and winx have to beat them. Still looking forward to it though. Curious about eraklyon's deep dark secret.

This post has been edited by aqua_pearl: May 12 2010, 5:43 AM

2 Pages V   1 2 >
Fast ReplyAdd Reply
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Time is now: 27th April 2024 - 6:45 AM