Add Reply
> The Secret of the Lost Kingdom hits Scandinavia
Rating 5 V
dittadulla
post Mar 16 2010, 5:17 PM
Post #1

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Journalists

The first Winx Club movie is still being released in new countries, almost 3 years after its original release on November 30th in Italy. It has been confirmed that the movie will be available for Swedish fans on April 2nd, and for the Finnish on the 16th.

The Finnish title is Winx Club - Salaisuuksien Linna and the Swedish one is Winx Club - Hemligheten med det förlorade riket. The fact that the version in Finland is dubbed into Finnish is confirmed, but I haven't been able to find a confirmation for a Swedish dub, although I find it more than likely.

I don't seem to be able to find much more about the Swedish release, or maybe it's just a lack of researching abilities >_> But if some of you know anything of this matter, please PM me so I can post it in here too!

Does this mean that Norway and Denmark are going to bring it too, perhaps later? And maybe Iceland?

--------------------
Go to the top of the page
dittadulla
post Mar 20 2010, 1:00 PM
Post #2

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Journalists

I am hoping that it will come to Denmark. If it will come to Denmark, there is a chance Iceland will take it too x3

--------------------
DncngMandy
post Mar 31 2010, 11:51 PM
Post #3

Pixie

Group: Members

@Mazei you said that it hasnt hit America yet but if you go onto youtube they have the movie in English if you havnt watched it!! i have its great

--------------------
mightymarty2
post Apr 3 2010, 7:55 AM
Post #4

Cosmix Fairy
Group Icon

Group: Admins

It was shown in english in singapore

--------------------
*stella* created this wonderful avatar and SpiderBraids for the rescue and Angel Darkstorm this wonderful signature

Fast ReplyAdd Reply
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Time is now: 27th April 2024 - 8:52 AM