5 stars [ 6 ]  [50.00%]
Total Votes: 12
Guests cannot vote 
SpiderBraids
post Sep 16 2012, 5:46 AM
Post #1

Bloomix Fairy

Group: Members

Last week, the Winx had a concert to help clean up an oil spill, while Tritannus teamed up with the Trix to fight the Winx, with the help of a little toxic waste. This week, the Winx are heading back to Alfea to see what they can do about it...

Zap2It summary:
The Winx must gain a new power to defeat Tritannus; Bloom is warned about the dangers of Sirenix; danger threatens Bloom's future.

--------------------
Go to the top of the page
P-girl
post Sep 16 2012, 8:27 AM
Post #2

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Honor Members

Dangers of Sirenix, huh?
Foreshadowing for the Trix Sirenix thing? Or something else?
lalande
post Sep 16 2012, 1:03 PM
Post #3

Mythix Fairy

Well I remember in some preview, it said there can downfalls of being sirenix fairies. I'm really excited about this episode for some reason! As we get closer to discovering Sirenix and the book. I think were about 1-3 episodes away from Harmonix!

Im also interested to see if the Trix do get Sirenix powers and what they will look like after. Maybe they'll finally get a new look after the past 4 seasons.....-_- (that just kinda annoys me)

--------------------

Luke 101
P-girl
post Sep 16 2012, 1:35 PM
Post #4

Cosmix Fairy

I just hope it doesn't turn into a joke like their last big powerup in Season 3.
GuardianOfEarth
post Sep 16 2012, 2:52 PM
Post #5

Believix Fairy

QUOTE (P-girl @ Sep 16 2012, 09:35 PM) *
I just hope it doesn't turn into a joke like their last big powerup in Season 3.

A joke is an understatement for D**********
EDIT: So the episode hasnt even started yet and someone voted a 3* on the poll...

This post has been edited by GuardianOfEarth: Sep 16 2012, 2:54 PM
P-girl
post Sep 16 2012, 3:48 PM
Post #6

Cosmix Fairy

Yeah.... that sucked.
Oh well, seeing how we're getting dolls out of them, I think it's a full-season deal.
dreamywinxgirl94
post Sep 16 2012, 4:50 PM
Post #7

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Journalists

Wow...this episode is amazing as well. xD

I'm truly stunned about what happened to Daphne with the Sirenix spell. The Sirenix is really a curse. o.o

I feel bad for Flora. =/ I got disappointed why Helia didn't mention Flora as her "girlfriend" but called her a "friend". =( I know Helia still have a love for Flora.

Poor Sky....he...doesn't...remember...anything...not even Bloom..=( (Well at least he will stop feeling down about his pendant. xD (Surely Bloom and the Winx will find it once they get Harmonix) Well hopefully he will get his memory back. =()

And I can't believe the next episode...Tecna...is really different by a curse of the Ancient Sirenix Book. o.o

Omg...I want Sunday to come here faster!!!! xD <3

--------------------

~Believe in Winx Dreams!~
DreamyWinx Will Always Be Remembered 2008-2015:

*Forum Set Made by Me.* xD

willkz
post Sep 16 2012, 6:26 PM
Post #8

Charmix Fairy

I think Bloom or Flora will find the pendant when they become harmonix.They will show it to Sky and he will remember.
That's why Diaspro is in the season when she said in the promo -I known you from years,we grew up together.
Marswinx85
post Sep 16 2012, 9:51 PM
Post #9

A True Fairy

i knew it sky getting memory loss and i can wait until they get harmonix and poor flora icon_sad.gif and tenca look cool as a evil robot but they can fix that

--------------------
I am huge Sailor Mars fan and Winx fan!!!
Avatar credit goes to Screaming Romeo!
GuardianOfEarth
post Sep 16 2012, 10:58 PM
Post #10

Believix Fairy

Concorda did not show up =.= . Just hope they dont completely forget the Pixies.
And Sky, let's just say he's lucky to be alive, falling from that height to hard ground.
humbu111
post Sep 16 2012, 11:15 PM
Post #11

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Former Staff

Wow another really good episode! What Rita said makes sense, I bet Sky will get his memory back after seeing the pendant again. Which means the new transformation should be really soon since they probably dont want to keep sky out of the loop for too long lol.

I really liked how Sky and Flora were talking like proper friends, usually the girls seem to ignore the existence of the guys who they're not dating lol and vice versa. And the Princess Crystal storyline seems interesting, but it doesnt seem to have much substance since once Helia clarifies that he's with Flora, I cant see what else would happen, since Crystal clearly isnt evil =S. I was surprised too that he called her his "friend" when they've been dating for 2-3 years now...

I wonder how exactly Layla and Tressa are cousins, there's like some cross-species breeding thing going on lol. As for sirenix, I wonder what makes it so dangerous, maybe its specifically vulnerable to pure dark magic or something =S. I really like how the transformation has a twist though :)

--------------------

Credits to Bre for the forum set, and Ditty/Esca for the userbar :D

GuardianOfEarth
post Sep 17 2012, 1:41 AM
Post #12

Believix Fairy

Well, it is kinda hard to introduce your girlfriend to your old friend who is a girl. But I wonder how did Helia get to know Crystal though. Princesses dont usually go far from their kingdom, unless he too is a Linphean.
The Ancestral cursed Daphne's Sirenix, then in the next episode the Trix curses the Sirenix Book. So yeah, my guess is that Sirenix is very vulnerable to curses, since it's not a power specifically for the Light side.

This post has been edited by GuardianOfEarth: Sep 17 2012, 1:56 AM
P-girl
post Sep 17 2012, 7:50 AM
Post #13

Cosmix Fairy

Anyone here can take screenshots?
There's talk about an evil robot Tecna in the Next Episode Section on Livejournal. Me wanna see.

This post has been edited by P-girl: Sep 17 2012, 8:12 AM
mightymarty2
post Sep 17 2012, 8:33 AM
Post #14

Cosmix Fairy
Group Icon

Group: Admins

The whole Flora and Helia potential issue is something I cannot see happening. Helia will most probably expain and nothing major will happen in the next episode. As I would have thought that if Helia was likely to run off with Crystal then. She would look sad, as Flora would be rather sensative to that. I think Helia may know her due to Saladin, as he is his grandson. That would most probably lead him to be will connected with royalty.

I also aggree that Flora will find this pendant as Brandon knows about the pendant and Sky was willing to talk to Flora about it. So she could easily go and get it. With a new water transformation.

--------------------
*stella* created this wonderful avatar and SpiderBraids for the rescue and Angel Darkstorm this wonderful signature
GuardianOfEarth
post Sep 17 2012, 9:31 AM
Post #15

Believix Fairy

QUOTE (P-girl @ Sep 17 2012, 03:50 PM) *
Anyone here can take screenshots?
There's talk about an evil robot Tecna in the Next Episode Section on Livejournal. Me wanna see.

Get over to BIW forum to watch it!
Nebbia
post Sep 17 2012, 9:38 AM
Post #16

Charmix Fairy

QUOTE (mightymarty2 @ Sep 17 2012, 06:33 PM) *
The whole Flora and Helia potential issue is something I cannot see happening. Helia will most probably expain and nothing major will happen in the next episode. As I would have thought that if Helia was likely to run off with Crystal then. She would look sad, as Flora would be rather sensative to that. I think Helia may know her due to Saladin, as he is his grandson. That would most probably lead him to be will connected with royalty.

I also aggree that Flora will find this pendant as Brandon knows about the pendant and Sky was willing to talk to Flora about it. So she could easily go and get it. With a new water transformation.

i hope you're right that almost broke my heart seeing Helia disregard Flora like that. ._.
im glad Daphne didnt just tell Bloom where the book was hidden, it adds alot more depth to the story.

I actually really disliked the Lilo and though, oh god .. not again another bland season im going to have to put
up with for the cute transformations and the end battle.. but im mistaken. i really like this season!!
and i love how its based in the ocean.
Abby
post Sep 17 2012, 8:15 PM
Post #17

Cosmix Fairy

This was my favorite episode so far!

I agree with everyone that the Flora and Helia story plot was interesting, as well as Sky and Flora talking like normal friends. I just don't get why Bloom couldn't have told Musa to wait like 2 minutes so Sky and her could talk.

I also really loved the back story of sirenix and how it might be dangerous. I love the flash back stuff and how we got a bit more insight to Daphne. Maybe if the winx get sirenix then they will somehow save Daphne this season?

I just wish something else would have happened to Sky. They already did the whole memory loss thing sort of in season 3 when Diaspro put a spell on him and he couldn't remember that him and Bloom were actually dating and she wasn't a witch. I also think it's funny he isn't hurt at all from falling that far and woke up right away.

Overall great episode! Loved the trix power ups, but I am also hoping for an outfit change for once instead of just green glowing around them.
P-girl
post Sep 17 2012, 8:24 PM
Post #18

Cosmix Fairy

Oh well, you know how Winx is.
Grass is green. The sky is blue. Bloom and Sky have drama.
Tough I hope with the Helia/Flora stuff, Riven and Musa take a break this time around.
Abby
post Sep 18 2012, 3:20 AM
Post #19

Cosmix Fairy

It would be nice without Riven/Musa drama and maybe some other people like Tecna/Timmy? That's why I'm glad Flora and Helia are having problems now I guess.
SpiderBraids
post Sep 21 2012, 4:06 PM
Post #20

Bloomix Fairy

Anyone else think that Stella's sushi comment had a bit of a 4Kids vibe to it?

--------------------

2 Pages V   1 2 >
Add Reply
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 6:02 PM