3 Pages V   1 2 3 >  
Add Reply
> It's Coming Back?, on 4kids TV!
AnnieBelle
post Apr 5 2008, 4:20 PM
Post #1

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Honor Members

I checked my PD-TV {Basically a TV Guide just for this area...}, it said we'd have Yu-Gi-Oh! on, but I'm trusting 4kids TV on this.
AKA:
First dropdown thing in the sidebar, "Winx Trailer".

I also have examples from the website:
From the main page
From the Winx page
From Michael's Winx Site

So, whaddya sayyy? We in luck? I think so!

--------------------
Go to the top of the page
mightymarty2
post Apr 5 2008, 4:23 PM
Post #2

Cosmix Fairy
Group Icon

Group: Admins

it would not suprise me if the movie came not long after this

--------------------
*stella* created this wonderful avatar and SpiderBraids for the rescue and Angel Darkstorm this wonderful signature
AnnieBelle
post Apr 5 2008, 4:38 PM
Post #3

Cosmix Fairy

Waitasec. Just realized something.
Where the heck is Tecna in those ads?

--------------------
mightymarty2
post Apr 5 2008, 4:40 PM
Post #4

Cosmix Fairy
Group Icon

shes not that must be a 4 kids over sight

--------------------
*stella* created this wonderful avatar and SpiderBraids for the rescue and Angel Darkstorm this wonderful signature
AnnieBelle
post Apr 5 2008, 4:58 PM
Post #5

Cosmix Fairy

Well, they never did seem to like her {Tecna's voice, season 3, 4kids dub. THE WORST voice in the whole dub}.

--------------------
Boo
post Apr 5 2008, 5:58 PM
Post #6

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Former Staff

QUOTE (AnnieBelle @ Apr 5 2008, 04:58 PM) *
Well, they never did seem to like her {Tecna's voice, season 3, 4kids dub. THE WORST voice in the whole dub}.

I agree!
You would not believe how ticked off I was that they changed her voice! Her season 1 voice was perfect in my opinion, so then they go and change it, IN the last season mind you, to this kid-like british accented voice. How great. sleep.gif Ugh!!! They could have at least spent a little bit more time looking for somebody who at least sounded similar to her other voice actress. I mean, c'mon, they could have at least TRIED. My goodness. I wonder why they couldn't just keep the same voice actress that they had. It was the last season.

*takes a deep breath*

Anyways... Why didn't they include her in the ad? sleep.gif Goodness.

*sighs*

I suppose they're rerunning season 3??? Or are they doing seasons 1 and 2? (kind of confused lol).

--------------------
When one door of happiness closes, another opens; but often we look so long at the closed door, that we do not see the one which has opened for us. -Helen Keller
RenaEnchantix
post Apr 5 2008, 6:19 PM
Post #7

Harmonix Fairy

Group: Members

I like how they're trying to advertise it as a boys show.

is it just me, or is that not Bloom's voice in the trailer? it doesn't sound like any of the girls, in my opinion. it's just weird
AnnieBelle
post Apr 5 2008, 6:53 PM
Post #8

Cosmix Fairy

xD not to sound mean, but it doesn't get squeaky enough on the word 'fairies' to be Bloom's actual VA.
I think they called in a random similar-sounding voice actress to do that ad, or Bloom's voice actress' voice changed.

--------------------
mightymarty2
post Apr 5 2008, 7:05 PM
Post #9

Cosmix Fairy
Group Icon

what do you mean by a boys show

--------------------
winxclub101
post Apr 5 2008, 7:50 PM
Post #10

Bloomix Fairy

Tv.com is right that the movie should come to 4kids tv around september ,since theyre running season 3. Cuz every season for winx club is 26 episodes, you have to multiply 26 by 7 which is a week( since winx club comes once a week). You will get 182. so it will take 182 days for season 3 rerun to be over, if you divide 182 by 30 days which are a month you should get a number around 6. so it will be 6 months. then add 6 months to 4 since april is month 4 and you should get 10. Month 9 is closest to 10 and month 9 will land in september so thats a bit close enogh to the release date tv.com has.

--------------------

Userbar by DragonFire and Avatar by *Stella*
AnnieBelle
post Apr 5 2008, 8:01 PM
Post #11

Cosmix Fairy

Aah, you're right!!!

And by a boy's show, it's like...the trailer thing is making it sound all masculine, with the swords and junk, and then Bloom comes in, "Bet you weren't expecting a bunch of fairies...."
So they're luring everyone in to see what it's gonna be.
*Plus, I think they were trying to get all the little boys to tell their sisters. Because that's exactly what Riley did, 10:00 this morning. "Marissa, Marissa! I think there's gonna be a new show on 4kids!" So I run down to the living room just as Bloom comes on, and I'm like, "Yeah, right, this is BETTER than a new show!"*

--------------------
mightymarty2
post Apr 5 2008, 8:46 PM
Post #12

Cosmix Fairy
Group Icon

ahh, I never saw the trailer I am baned from seeing there programs as I am not in the US though sometimes they are kind enough to let me see the adverts and then tell me I can not see it as it is not available in your country

--------------------
humbu111
post Apr 5 2008, 10:51 PM
Post #13

Cosmix Fairy

i never got to see the trailer either 4 some reason
but i like the idea of making it more boy-y (since im a guy)

--------------------

Credits to Bre for the forum set, and Ditty/Esca for the userbar :D

PrincessSierra
post Apr 6 2008, 12:00 AM
Post #14

Enchantix Fairy

Cool! I hope they add new characters too!
humbu111
post Apr 6 2008, 12:11 AM
Post #15

Cosmix Fairy

its just repeats, there arent gonna be any new characters or epsiodes

--------------------

PrincessSierra
post Apr 6 2008, 3:17 AM
Post #16

Enchantix Fairy

well that stinks! hey humbu arent you from tv.com? were you the one that said to try the rping here?
RenaEnchantix
post Apr 6 2008, 1:23 PM
Post #17

Harmonix Fairy

QUOTE (humbu111 @ Apr 5 2008, 05:51 PM) *
i never got to see the trailer either 4 some reason
but i like the idea of making it more boy-y (since im a guy)

I don't think the actual show will be more masculine, they're just trying to attract male viewers. I too am a male, and sort of wish Winx Club wasn't so feminine at times, but that's just when Stella talks. that's pretty much just the American version right? didn't they make Stella much more valley girl-esque because they think that appeals to young girls, or the entire show for that matter.

and about the voice. what if it doesn't sound like US Bloom because it's Rai English Bloom? Could 4Kids be airing the Rai English version because they won't dub over the movie, but just air the Rai English one. they could do it, the only thing that would be different is the voices and the fact that Sparx is in fact Domino. They own the rights to Winx Club, i might be mistaken but couldn't they air any version of the show they wanted?
humbu111
post Apr 6 2008, 2:39 PM
Post #18

Cosmix Fairy

ya, i am, Sierra
so ur the person who asked 4 a better forum?

--------------------

PrincessSierra
post Apr 6 2008, 2:52 PM
Post #19

Enchantix Fairy

yeah ^^
AnnieBelle
post Apr 6 2008, 3:51 PM
Post #20

Cosmix Fairy

QUOTE (RenaEnchantix @ Apr 6 2008, 08:23 AM) *
...and about the voice. what if it doesn't sound like US Bloom because it's Rai English Bloom? Could 4Kids be airing the Rai English version because they won't dub over the movie, but just air the Rai English one. they could do it, the only thing that would be different is the voices and the fact that Sparx is in fact Domino. They own the rights to Winx Club, i might be mistaken but couldn't they air any version of the show they wanted?

Oh, maybe. Lemme go check.
It really sounds like a mix between the two...it's not...squeaky, but it's not exactly the RAI English voice either.
xD I think I doubt they'd play RAI English in the 'States, though. I mean, the stuff they cut out [unreasonably]...
Riven actually swears a couple times in RAI English. That's the fun part. But I dunno how some of the more traditional {read: idiotic} American parents will deal with their children watching some of...oh, wait, that's right, I doubt they'd complain!
See, 4kids' reaction to stuff:
Flora in the shower-'OMG! We must airbrush out her chest *at once*!'
Tecna and Digit's program, season 2, episode 8-'OMG! Kissing! We have to cut that at once! And while we're at it, we'll make it a dream sequence!'
Domino in general-'OMG! That's a game! We have to change it to something that's a bad pun when you put it together with Dragonfire...Aha! Sparks! No, let's use an 'x' instead, to make it also be a running pun with the show!'
Lake Roccaluce-'OMG! That's Italian! The kids won't get it! We have to make it something that completely says what Bloom's gonna do there...We'll call it...Lake Chrysalis!'
~~There are so many more it's not even funny~~

--------------------

3 Pages V   1 2 3 >
Add Reply
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Time is now: 27th April 2024 - 4:30 PM