Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Add Reply
> Uhm, TRIX?!?, Talk about the Trix and your other favourite baddies
CrowSama
post Mar 31 2010, 8:08 PM
Post #1

Pixie

Group: Members

Just skimmed through like, 1/2 of the site with the only traces of the baddies being Baltor and my siggy. WHERE ARE THE TRIX?!?! Once again, I have to do something with this fan community.

Good points and bad points about the witches and the other baddies (I can't remember all of their names off the top of my head)

RUEL
1. Please do NOT bash the witches. I don't go onto your Bloom thread and bash her, don't bash my Trix girls please laugh.gif

Feel free to discuss whatever thing baddie related please :)

--------------------

I'm a generally happy person who likes femslash! Glad to be here.
Go to the top of the page
P-girl
post Mar 31 2010, 8:14 PM
Post #2

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Honor Members

I knew I should've kept that animated Black Circle siggy....

Anyway. What I like about most Winx villains, is that they can get really nasty when they want to. And with the exception of Darkar, most of them are also very, VERY attractive. (Call me shallow, but..... Ogron, Valtor, the Trix..... mrow)
mightymarty2
post Mar 31 2010, 8:19 PM
Post #3

Cosmix Fairy
Group Icon

Group: Admins

Icy she is ok, here best point being her ruthless streak
Darcy can manipulate people which most probably needs to be expanded on
Stormy her quick temper can be her main weakness, can be a pure distructive force
Darkar needed to be less Bloom obsessed and just make her his minion untill he got the power. He had a lot of power manipulating creatures (that bat like thing) needed to develop that more
Baltor/Valtor end for him was bad, was the best ever winx villan I have seen. He had everything power, personality etc
Oregon is the next best however lack that bit extra valtor had
The other black circle members were more followers and all had good points like gatlos being fiercly loyal (however i have not seen all of season 4 so thats as far as I will go)

--------------------
*stella* created this wonderful avatar and SpiderBraids for the rescue and Angel Darkstorm this wonderful signature
CrowSama
post Mar 31 2010, 8:33 PM
Post #4

Pixie

QUOTE (mightymarty2 @ Mar 31 2010, 03:19 PM) *
Icy she is ok, here best point being her ruthless streak
Darcy can manipulate people which most probably needs to be expanded on
Stormy her quick temper can be her main weakness, can be a pure distructive force
Darkar needed to be less Bloom obsessed and just make her his minion untill he got the power. He had a lot of power manipulating creatures (that bat like thing) needed to develop that more
Baltor/Valtor end for him was bad, was the best ever winx villan I have seen. He had everything power, personality etc
Oregon is the next best however lack that bit extra valtor had
The other black circle members were more followers and all had good points like gatlos being fiercly loyal (however i have not seen all of season 4 so thats as far as I will go)

I would agree with your opinion on Baltor, Darkar as well. They really did need to develop several of the villans (and still do on some fronts) which is probably one of the reasons I haven't watched the series farther than the 2nd season.

--------------------

P-girl
post Mar 31 2010, 8:36 PM
Post #5

Cosmix Fairy

Season 4's villains are reasonably developed. But that might be because in my eyes, they act like a family to each other. Which is a welcome change from the fighting, bickering and backstabbing we had during the other seasons.
CrowSama
post Mar 31 2010, 8:41 PM
Post #6

Pixie

That was what kept me watching untill season 2, I enjoied all that bickering and backstabbing. Though most of the backstabbing was a bit untimely as well as anti-climactic and completly stupid in some spots, it kept me on my toes.

--------------------

P-girl
post Mar 31 2010, 8:42 PM
Post #7

Cosmix Fairy

Meh, it wasn't a bad thing, but it was refreshing to see them differ from the norm.
wkw427
post Mar 31 2010, 9:13 PM
Post #8

Cosmix Fairy

Silly Rabbit.

Trix are NOT for kids!

--------------------
A.K.A. BANJOGATE

Ego Sum Deus Quo Malum Caligo et Barathum

I give my sincerest apologies if anything that I have mentioned in a post or image by me or relating to me, any word, ASCII character, vowel or constant is to be considered offensive in your native tongue. If it is, remember you're on the internet.
CrowSama
post Mar 31 2010, 9:25 PM
Post #9

Pixie

haha! oh man that made me laugh

if Trix arent for kids then why are they in the show? OHH XD

--------------------

P-girl
post Mar 31 2010, 9:28 PM
Post #10

Cosmix Fairy

But you gotta admit, for a show aimed at young girls, the Trix are one nasty bunch. Especially in the first season.
DncngMandy
post Mar 31 2010, 10:44 PM
Post #11

Pixie

i have to say i have watched both the 4kids version and the Rai English Version and Im still not entirely sure about Darcys power is. The Trix tend to make the show more interesting. It upset me that they were only in the movie for like the last couple of minutes and that from what i have seen and heard of season 4 that they arent in it!! Dnt get me wrong i love all the other villains and the black circle is cool but its really the Trix that started the whole fight against the Winx Girls thing and i feel each season they just start getting weaker and weaker and that they arent as important but if it wasnt for them so many things wouldnt have happend.

1.the forming friendship among Alfea and Cloudtower
2.bloom finding out a lot about who she really is
3.both Darkar and Baltor would not know how powerful Bloom and the others are without them
and the list goes on and on. Darkar and Baltor probably wouldnt have been as strong as they were without the Trix either. I just hate how the have been down played so much since the first season. I think i speak for a lot of people when i say I hope to see more of the Trix in the future!!!

--------------------
winxclubrox23
post Mar 31 2010, 10:56 PM
Post #12

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Journalists

@Mandy: Darcy's power has to do with darkness. I even recall reading that her name is even like, taken from something meaning darkness.

Stormy is AAAAAAAA-MAZING. She defiantly gets the good lines. XD

This post has been edited by winxclubrox23: Mar 31 2010, 10:57 PM

--------------------

Thanks to Ditty for the userbar! Llamas by CookiemagiK on DA
DncngMandy
post Mar 31 2010, 11:12 PM
Post #13

Pixie

QUOTE (winxclubrox23 @ Mar 31 2010, 06:56 PM) *
@Mandy: Darcy's power has to do with darkness. I even recall reading that her name is even like, taken from something meaning darkness.

Stormy is AAAAAAAA-MAZING. She defiantly gets the good lines. XD

hahahaa okay thank you and i know Stormy is amazing she always makes me laugh

--------------------
CrowSama
post Mar 31 2010, 11:59 PM
Post #14

Pixie

@Mandy her powers are darkness and darkness waves. In the 2nd episode she can divide herself into at least two copies, (though I can't remember other instances spicifically) I recolect shadow waves and some sort of powerful sound-like dark wave.

And I also agree with you on the Trix getting more minor roles. The Trix are original villans, you know? Like, take pokemon for an example here. Team Rocket follows Satoshi and friends around 4 different lands, and through those lands an UNDERLYING villan changes. Not the MAIN villans, the team rocket trio.

In that same breath I guess, there are other shows which have demonstrated changing evil/antagonistic sources... *shrug* I guess I'm a bit addicted to the Trix...

Darcy is EPIC MONKEY SCONES!

--------------------

DncngMandy
post Apr 1 2010, 9:43 PM
Post #15

Pixie

@Crow hahahah thanks i thought it had something to do with that but i wasnt 100% sure since like it wasnt obvious like Icy obviously her powers involve ice or Stormy who obviously controls weather im kinda slow in that way

also yeah there are a ton of shows were villains are down graded i just dont like it and it annoys me especially with The Trix but yeah now that i think about it more and more so many of these shows that i watch the villains are always down graded i kinda hate it!!

--------------------
Fortress Guy
post Apr 2 2010, 9:27 PM
Post #16

Harmonix Fairy

The combined Trix could have been a season ending big baddie by themselves if it was played right. That was an awesome idea and cool looking.

--------------------

Fortress Guy's fortress of solitude.

Jem Huntik Korra season 1 Winx SE4 part II
P-girl
post Apr 2 2010, 9:29 PM
Post #17

Cosmix Fairy

Agreed. On that same note. Didn't evil Avalon deserve a decent send-off, to?
winxclubrox23
post Apr 2 2010, 9:31 PM
Post #18

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Journalists

Yeah really. Darkar just like, ditched him and ran off with Bloom.

I think that Avalon and the Dark Witch should have teamed up together to take Darkar down.

--------------------

Thanks to Ditty for the userbar! Llamas by CookiemagiK on DA
P-girl
post Apr 2 2010, 9:32 PM
Post #19

Cosmix Fairy

That would be epic.

'Didn't you forget something, ya skeletal freak?!' *PWNing ensues*

Add Reply
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Time is now: 1st June 2024 - 3:54 PM