Add Reply
> Songs That Just Make You Want to Stab Something, fun tiemz
Rating 5 V
P-girl
post Dec 1 2009, 10:13 PM
Post #41

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Honor Members

Not to mention totally missing the point of the song. It's basically someone goading someone else into a devil's deal, no matter how you slice it.
Go to the top of the page
{§hani}
post Dec 3 2009, 9:11 AM
Post #42

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Members

eeep Fergie i hate her with a passion, when i went to see the police in '06 she was there.. it was a terrible performance and the wrong type of audience too.
she cant sing live!!!! TT_TT

and god these bands are horrid too:
fall out boy, Aqua, Kings of Leon, ting tings ect TT_TT and miley cyrus, jonas brothers all that disney stuff.

--------------------

I AM A HORROR. LOVELY SET BY EMI. MUSA DRAWN BY ALAMISTERRA.
P-girl
post Dec 3 2009, 9:15 AM
Post #43

Cosmix Fairy

Can I nominate Kate Perry's 'I kissed a girl'? Not only is the melody annoying, the 'Girls kissing other girls is just a fase, you guys! It's sexy, but wrong in the long run!' message is downright offensive, especially since she used it to come over as 'Naughty'. (When growing up, my mother had two female friends who were in love. So I might take this to personally.)
humbu111
post Dec 3 2009, 9:00 PM
Post #44

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Former Staff

and god these bands are horrid too:
fall out boy, Aqua, Kings of Leon, ting tings ect TT_TT and miley cyrus, jonas brothers all that disney stuff.

Noo the Ting Tings are awesome! They're so unique and have an amazing style!

--------------------

Credits to Bre for the forum set, and Ditty/Esca for the userbar :D

Another Morning
post Dec 4 2009, 12:55 AM
Post #45

Cosmix Fairy

I'm now agreeing with the people who voted for "You Belong With Me" by Taylor Swift. They play it WAY TO MUCH and it annoys me now.

My newest annoyance: Fireflies by Owl City. I actually really liked this song when I first heard it, until, yet again, it was played to death on the radio. It didn't help that basically everybody I know used the chorus as their facebook status at least twice.

--------------------
RIP Falicia (AngelDarkstorm, Anime-Princess) :: 01/19/1990 - 05/25/2013 :: I love you, Sisser.

"I am so clever that sometimes I don't understand a single word of what I am saying." ~Oscar Wilde
winxclubrox23
post Dec 4 2009, 12:58 AM
Post #46

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Journalists

Omg AM. I feel the same way about Fireflies. I've never liked the song and...ugh.

I also hate all that is Justin Bieber. He's not ever good, and was discovered on Youtube. That's um...wow.

--------------------

Thanks to Ditty for the userbar! Llamas by CookiemagiK on DA
Jahnavi
post Dec 4 2009, 4:18 AM
Post #47

Cosmix Fairy

QUOTE (Another Morning @ Dec 4 2009, 05:55 AM) *
It didn't help that basically everybody I know used the chorus as their Facebook status at least twice.

*hides behind a chair* whistle.gif {...Wait! I only used it once, okay. xD}

This post has been edited by Jahnavi: Dec 4 2009, 4:19 AM

--------------------
"We read to know that we are not alone." - C. S. Lewis
{§hani}
post Dec 7 2009, 7:58 AM
Post #48

Cosmix Fairy

lol jaaaahhhnnn!!! *heh*

has anyonne heard that 'bullet proof' song? its played over- and over and over over over and ovvvveerrr again on australian radios!! CURSE YOU NOVA!!!XD

--------------------

I AM A HORROR. LOVELY SET BY EMI. MUSA DRAWN BY ALAMISTERRA.
SolarfireWinx
post Dec 26 2009, 8:26 AM
Post #49

Sirenix Fairy

Anything like new Disney bubblegum pop = no. IE Demi Lovato, ((She can't sing and always looks like she's wearing a wig.)), Miley Cyrus ((she's a self absorbed stupid hick and we all know it, okay? XD)) Jonas Brothers ((Ew. Just, no.)) and Selena Gomez. Coheed and Cambria ((They're great until they sing. Horrible, horrible, horrible.)), Kings of Leon, The Bravery ((They're really brave for going up on stage sounding like that. Holy crap. My ears began to bleed. x.X)), anything even remotely country except Taylor Swift and Rascal Flatts ((I started liking Taylor's "Love Story" after the whole Kanye thing and I like Rascal Flatts's "What Hurts the Most" That's it.)) Umm, I loathe anything chipmunk'd, its pathetic. Yeah, a lot of Christmas songs piss me off too. icon_razz.gif ((I'm looking at you, Copacabana Christmas, the Christmas Shoes, Where are you Christmas and anything Burl Ives.))

--------------------

Uber goregeous sig by Fullmoon & kudos to dragonFire for the amazing userbar!!
~*The Magic's In You.*~
Winx4eva!
post Dec 26 2009, 8:58 AM
Post #50

Cosmix Fairy

Fireflies? Oh Gosh, everybody is obessed with that song lately. *Hids head on desk* Every corner I turn, I heard it. I swear it's haunting me.

I swear my brain nearly exploded with I heard, 'I don't even now your name' T_T Shut-up! Shut-up!

--------------------

--- www.mishiiheart.blogspot.com ---
Another Morning
post Dec 26 2009, 7:02 PM
Post #51

Cosmix Fairy

Taylor Swift has a new song out, something about 15. And they've already overplayed it D: I didn't even like it the first time!

--------------------
RIP Falicia (AngelDarkstorm, Anime-Princess) :: 01/19/1990 - 05/25/2013 :: I love you, Sisser.

"I am so clever that sometimes I don't understand a single word of what I am saying." ~Oscar Wilde
winxclubrox23
post Dec 26 2009, 10:34 PM
Post #52

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Journalists

Fifteen isn't new at all. It came out in 2008. They've just been overplaying it. Over, and over and over....

--------------------

Thanks to Ditty for the userbar! Llamas by CookiemagiK on DA
Jahnavi
post Dec 27 2009, 4:28 AM
Post #53

Cosmix Fairy

Yup, it came out last year, with her album, Fearless. It randomly became huge this year...

--------------------
"We read to know that we are not alone." - C. S. Lewis
Another Morning
post Dec 27 2009, 6:23 AM
Post #54

Cosmix Fairy

Ah. Well my station just started playing it. And dear god, do they play it.

--------------------

Zing
post Dec 27 2009, 6:51 AM
Post #55

Butterflix Fairy

Haha I'm noticing that Kings of Leon and the Bravery have come up xD
I love those bands. I feel they are the last breath of rock and roll that's mainstream anyway. Same with Bruce Springsteen.

Hmmm....pretty much most of the mainstream stuff makes my ears bleed. I hate all Disney Channel/Radio Disney stars. I hate Taylor Swift, I honestly don't think she is talented. Umm....I don't know I just don't like most modern music xD

This post has been edited by Zing: Dec 27 2009, 6:52 AM

--------------------
P-girl
post Dec 27 2009, 10:33 AM
Post #56

Cosmix Fairy

Uhm, okay, this is very personal, but I feel like sharing, since I just figured out just WHY.....

There's this R&B song called 'How Come, How Long'. The song itself is so-so.... but the lyrics (And accompanying video-clip) are about an abusive relationship and ends up with a desperation kill..... let's just say this song came out at an inopportunite time in my life and leave it at that. This is my personal song that makes me want to stab something or throw the radio across the room. It always was, but now it starts to dawn to me just why. Thanks for reminding me of that time, stupid song.

This post has been edited by P-girl: Dec 27 2009, 10:33 AM
Toriamelio
post Jan 3 2010, 10:31 PM
Post #57

Cosmix Fairy

QUOTE (winxclubrox23 @ Dec 3 2009, 04:58 PM) *
Omg AM. I feel the same way about Fireflies. I've never liked the song and...ugh.

I also hate all that is Justin Bieber. He's not ever good, and was discovered on Youtube. That's um...wow.

I really hate Justin Bieber. First of all he looks about 6. Second of all he sucks at singing. And third of all he's a liar because in almost all of his songs he gets the girl. *whispers* And lets face it, we all know that would never happen in reality. XXD

--------------------

*Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else.*
Thanks for the set Breana!
FloraFan
post Mar 10 2010, 9:04 PM
Post #58

Charmix Fairy

I hate Justin Beiber! He makes me want to hurl.
He's been a trending topic on twitter for over like 2 months now. It's annoying and every second you see his name. Argh

--------------------
P-girl
post Jun 7 2010, 8:25 PM
Post #59

Cosmix Fairy

Uuurgh, just listened trough the whole of Beyoncé's 'If I were a boy', suddenly remembering why I never did. I hate demonisation. Be it individuals, races, or in this case, gender. Girls can be just as cruel, Beyoncé, get that in your head. You're not empowering by talking men down, you're prejudiced.
ellieluvsdolphin...
post Dec 5 2010, 3:22 AM
Post #60

Pixie

Any Justin Bieber songs, most Taylor Swift songs, and most Katy Perry songs. I absolutely despise "Tik Tok" by Ke$ha. I don't mind her other songs that much, but her live voice makes me want to stick my head into sand like an ostrich, so I won't have to hear it, so I can never call myself a fan. I don't really like Kings of Leon's "Use Somebody"... hmmm I think that's it...

5 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 5 >
Add Reply
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 1:38 PM