Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Add Reply
> I'm creating a Discord Server
Ranma
post Mar 16 2021, 2:49 PM
Post #1

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Senior Member

hey everone! I really miss this place, and I realize that we all have grown up and don't have as much time to frequent the forums. A lot of us, my self included, don't post much at all. I'm currently working on a discord server that I'm calling "Magix Club Family." When it's finished I'll post the link here to join. This isn't an attempt to step on the forums toes. I'm just trying to offer a new medium that may allow us to all stay in touch a bit more easily. I have Discord on my phone and it's easy for me to check, and I'm sure many of our other members use it as well. I've got the bare bones layout finished. I'm just working on implementing some simple bots for membership progression (upgrading "fairy level"), writing descriptions, and impllementing a role selection system that will allow you to choose what topics you can see and can't see. (If you don't want to talk about winx dolls then you don't have to even see the chat group). It's a work in progress so it may be a little while before I get it off the ground. But if anyone is interested let me know!

--------------------
Go to the top of the page
Ranma
post Mar 19 2021, 11:01 PM
Post #2

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Senior Member

It's not completely done, but it's working. Here's the Discord link. I have it set up so that you need to post a few times in the general chat before it lets you to the other categories. This is so that people can't just spam things like they do here. I can upgrade you as well. I hope to see everyone there!

https://discord.gg/qcy9Dk9Mwm

--------------------
Zhanneel
post Feb 1 2022, 1:20 PM
Post #3

Cosmix Fairy
Group Icon

Group: Admins

Thank you Ranma! I just logged in after several months away, and this was a nice surprise. I totally agree, it's nice to have a place to chat and that is mobile friendly. (I hope you don't mind, I merged your other topic together with this one, so that anyone wander into the forum sees those 2 posts together on the same topic.)

Add Reply
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 5:58 PM