2 Pages V   1 2 >  
Add Reply
> (1v1) sofia & Ranma
zenikk
post May 13 2017, 10:30 AM
Post #1

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Members

a continuation on a dead rp with original characters from it. this is mostly private to continue 2 characters storys

Characters:

Sofia:
Name: Sofia Gian
Creature: Dragon
Human: http://rs624.pbsrc.com/albums/tt323/DarkKn...aining.jpg~c200
Dragon:

Ranma
(to be put in)

--------------------
Go to the top of the page
Ranma
post May 13 2017, 1:03 PM
Post #2

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Senior Member

Character Name:Ranma Hikage

Species/Race: Pheonix/Black Dragon

Physical Description: (Human Form) Long silver hair put into a braid that goes to his waist. He's about five foot eight and has extremely dense muscles. His eyes are golden colored and have slits in them. He appears to be around twenty, but in reality, he is 4500.

(Hybrid Form)I grow to about 7 feet. My hair becomes thicker and the braid comes undone. My face takes on a semi dragon form and I grow horns that start at the side of my head point backwards. My body gets scales, fire emblems, and designs cover a lot of my body.

(Full form)I grow three stories tall; I am now a full black dragon with larger horns and a few more beside the previous ones. There are still a few fire emblems on my side.

(I carry the cursed blade Murasame with me. It was passed down by my mother after she died.)

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v334/Sha...ill/kyle004.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v334/Sha.../Untitled-1.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v334/Sha...kill/check2.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v334/Shadowskill/check.jpg

Personality Description: Ranma seem to be a happy go lucky, evil madman, but that is to hide his depression and anger. He seems like a jerk, but he just tells things the way they are.

History: When Ranma was born, his phoenix father took him from his mother to train him. His father trained him harshly, killing him many times then allowing him to resurrect before repeating the process. His father was the god of the fire realm, and his mother was the leader and guardian of the dark realm. He was naturally gifted with fire and dark elements, but his father wanted more.

Ranma used to be a normal kid, but one day he had witnessed the death of someone who had showed him much kindness. Her name was Elly. He became frightened in the face of death, his opponent could seal off a phoenix's abilities and kill him, and Elly had died during the battle. He had been the one to kill Elly in his mind because he was powerless to protect her. Since that day he bottled up his emotion and taken his deaths and beatings silently.

When training with his father, Phoenix, he was trained under many a master. He even trained under the leader of the light realm, though Ranma was a being of the darkness. Under the leader of the light realms training, Ranma had mastered Hikari-ryu-ken, a deadly martial art that uses the fists and upper body, he thought that he had found a good heir to marry his daughter; however, Ranma's father had plans of his own.

When Ranma was just over 3500, he began to live with his mother for the final parts of his training. She trained him in Hikage-ryu-ken, the exact opposite of his Hikari-ryu-ken. He absorbed everything she had taught him at an alarming rate; however, she died before the training could be completed. Ranma watched his mother's death just before he was knocked unconscious. To Ranma's dismay, there was a fighting tournament being held between the royal families to see who the next ruler would be. Ranma came out on top and was given the Murasame and the title of ruler of the dark realm. No one could question his might.

He rampaged and expanded his territory, he brought up an army of minions, and he killed more men than anyone could imagine. He was known as the “Demon King,” 'Ranma of Asgard', the man to wipe out an army in a single blow. For over one thousand years, he was known for his sorcery expertise and his mastery over martial arts. No one could stand in this mad man's way.

((VActually happened in the rpV))
Then the quests started. Heroes were paid to conquer him. First, they tried stealing his amulet that allowed him to master any technique. They failed. They assumed that he needed it; then they tried to reforge the sacred lance that would allow them to kill him in a single swing. He brought up an army of unparalleled power and reassembled it before anyone could get their hands on it. He enslaved the elf queen, Shosami, thus taking over her entire kingdom, and after that, he decimated the dragon realm to test out the power of his lance; then the questers tried to seal his power along with the lance and the amulet. They were lead by the great Vaako, "The Stalking Death". With his power, he almost succeeded. Vaako was the first man to injure Ranma. Ranma, however, came out on top once more.

After even all this, all their failed attempts, Ranma became bored. He began to quest, and just plain out get in the way of the questers. He was an insane man, but he would call himself an "evil genius." This may be true, however. In one quest, there was someone among the questers called the "Traveler". He would take control of their bodies and try to lead them away from the Gold of Shadi. Ranma was the only one to figure out the traveler's identity, and was able to aquire the gold. Then Vaako rose against him once more so that he could acquire the stones that held the realm's elemental power. With Ranma's strategic ability, he prevailed once more. The blood sword was a blade sought after by many a warrior. Ranma aquired the mighty blade, adding to his power yet again. Afterwards, there was a quest for another blade capable of matching, if not overpowering, the blood blade. Ranma achieved that as well.

This post has been edited by Ranma: May 13 2017, 1:05 PM

--------------------
zenikk
post May 23 2017, 10:17 AM
Post #3

Cosmix Fairy

Sofia walked back into the front line camp as the soldiers moved out of the way as she passed, whispering her nickname they all gave her as they tried to avoid her. Sofia was use to it, the rage and hate from the footmen around her in this war. she walks back to the command tent making four new recruits run out as she speaks to the general tell him him about how her team was lost and him lecturing her about this happening every time till sofia walked out of the tent ignoring him.

--------------------
Ranma
post May 26 2017, 6:18 AM
Post #4

Cosmix Fairy

Ranma sighed as he hovered far above the camp. He had been informed that they were trying to push into his kingdom and this particular encampment was the linchpin that allowed them to move forward at an alarming rate. A minuscule amount of power gathered in his left palm as his hand was engulfed in flame.

--------------------
zenikk
post May 26 2017, 6:35 AM
Post #5

Cosmix Fairy

Sofia sat down at the edge of the camp placing her feet in the water of a river, she sighed to herself watching the water flow around her legs "4 more to the tally... and still its never stopped" she said to herself as she pondered into her past seeing the flames of her past in the water

--------------------
Ranma
post May 26 2017, 6:46 AM
Post #6

Cosmix Fairy

Ranma let loose the energy that had gathered in his hand, aiming the flames at the camp. A phoenix's flame would easily take care of this camp.

--------------------
zenikk
post May 26 2017, 6:49 AM
Post #7

Cosmix Fairy

Sofia flinched as she heard the explosion of energy hitting the center of the camp, she slowly turned around to see it engulfed with flames as she got up "w..what just happened" her eye widened as she looked up to see the man floating in the air "WHO ARE YOU"

--------------------
Ranma
post May 31 2017, 11:04 AM
Post #8

Cosmix Fairy

Ranma grinned a bit. He was surprised that someone had survived the attack. "You should know whose land you are invading. Who, may I ask, are you?"

--------------------
zenikk
post May 31 2017, 5:51 PM
Post #9

Cosmix Fairy

"i am Sofia and i just attack where i am told. i do not ask questions about why, just means more mess to clean up afterwards.. but you just attacked us" she said as she started to feel the rage building inside her as wings started to form on her back and her eyes start to get clouded with rage

--------------------
Ranma
post Jun 8 2017, 6:22 PM
Post #10

Cosmix Fairy

Ranma tilted his head to one side as though perplexed. "Maybe you should start asking why. Wouldn't you attack someone who invaded your home?"

--------------------
zenikk
post Jun 8 2017, 6:27 PM
Post #11

Cosmix Fairy

sofia huffed a bit as her body started to change as she fully transformed into her dragon "I have no home anymore.. i attack where i please" a soft grin forming on her as she started to flap her wings to lift off the ground slowly

--------------------
Ranma
post Jun 15 2017, 3:02 PM
Post #12

Cosmix Fairy

Ranma sighed as he began to charge his energies.

--------------------
zenikk
post Jun 15 2017, 11:05 PM
Post #13

Cosmix Fairy

sofia roared as she flew towards the man head first breathing fire as she flew blinding in

--------------------
Ranma
post Jun 25 2017, 2:44 PM
Post #14

Cosmix Fairy

Ranma continued to charge his energies as the flames hit him. He waited for his opponent's next move, knowing full well that there wasn't a flame in existence that could harm him.

--------------------
zenikk
post Jun 26 2017, 1:16 AM
Post #15

Cosmix Fairy

sofia continued to charge blazing fire infront of her as she grinned and got within range to reach forward and chomp down on him not able to really see how little it is affecting him

--------------------
Ranma
post Sep 16 2017, 9:48 PM
Post #16

Cosmix Fairy

Ranma finished charging his energies and waited for his opponent to act. They were now so close the she could easily do some real damage to him. If Ranma had been anyone else he would be terrified.

(So sorry. My life is crazy.)

--------------------
zenikk
post Sep 19 2017, 1:44 AM
Post #17

Cosmix Fairy

(no worries ^^)
sofia thought she just had him in her jaw so she started to breath fire threw her teeth to broil her fow

--------------------
Ranma
post Oct 9 2017, 1:36 PM
Post #18

Cosmix Fairy

Ranma curled up into a ball so as not to be bitten down on. The flames enveloped him, adding to his power. Fire was the one thing that would never harm him.

"In your next life I hope you find," Ranma said as his stored energies began to extrude from his body. " Absolution!"

With that word all of his stored energy exploded in the form of a giant orb of light emanating from his body, destroying anything in it's path. Doing this from within his opponents mouth gave him the best chance of ending this fight quickly.

--------------------
zenikk
post Oct 9 2017, 8:22 PM
Post #19

Cosmix Fairy

sofia screamed out it forcing her back to her base form landing with a smoke trail a while off barely able to keep her eyes open. with burns over most of her body she didn't dare move. smoke came off her body and out of her mouth as where she landed a giant crater was made as she blacked out

This post has been edited by zenikk: Nov 6 2017, 12:06 PM

--------------------
Ranma
post Oct 14 2017, 10:17 AM
Post #20

Cosmix Fairy

((Do you want to keep going or is this it?))

--------------------

2 Pages V   1 2 >
Add Reply
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 1:11 PM