Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

14 Pages V  « < 4 5 6 7 8 > »   
Add Reply
> *Bleach Rps, Our version of Bleach Arcs!
mightymarty2
post Dec 29 2012, 8:54 AM
Post #101

Cosmix Fairy
Group Icon

Group: Admins

(I was letting the story develop a bit more before unleashing the captain but I will put his character sheet on here. What we could do is let Ami escape by sending a few more hollows. Ami will go to soul society as long as she was not evil when purified.
We will be staying on Earth as we are investigating why the hollows are appearing and will have to check that if its the people with higher than normal spiritual pressure fault or not.

Name:Kevin
Appearance:Kevin wears traditional captain attire and has blond hair and green eyes
Zanpakto/Power:Elest in shiki it forms a whip which can become electrically charge and has a range on 5m. Banki does not change the whip in terms of range or abilities but it triples to 3 whips from one hilt and each one can bend independently of each other
Brief History:Was Gin 3rd seat in squad 3 however after recent events was promoted to Captain. However as he always thought Gins plan was honerable felt he should have had more recognition than he got.)

--------------------
*stella* created this wonderful avatar and SpiderBraids for the rescue and Angel Darkstorm this wonderful signature
Go to the top of the page
sapphire_witch
post Dec 29 2012, 1:50 PM
Post #102

Sirenix Fairy

Group: Members

( thumbsup.gif )

Ami

"Rei..." She kneel down beside Rei who was crying. She try to hold her and hug her but her hands phase right through her. She felt hopeless. Despite they just known each other today. She liked her a lot and wanted to be her best friend.

Suddenly everyone jump when they heard a loud roar. Turning to the school field more hollow started to appear and was about to heard their way.
P-girl
post Dec 29 2012, 1:56 PM
Post #103

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Honor Members

"Oh give me a BREAK!" Xieress said, throwing his arms down, before grabbing his sword. "Fine, you want me? Come get me ya ugly slimes!"
mightymarty2
post Dec 29 2012, 5:46 PM
Post #104

Cosmix Fairy
Group Icon

Martin turned to face the hollows the spirit could wait. Martin headed to the hollows location

--------------------
*stella* created this wonderful avatar and SpiderBraids for the rescue and Angel Darkstorm this wonderful signature
P-girl
post Dec 30 2012, 9:38 AM
Post #105

Cosmix Fairy

"Please talk to me." Xieress asked Martin, following him. "Do you have any idea what's going on?"
mightymarty2
post Dec 30 2012, 9:49 AM
Post #106

Cosmix Fairy
Group Icon

"I think it is due to the higher than normal spiritual pressure around this area that is causing the hollows to appear here. They most probably all go to the same school. Making this school the focal point. Lets deal with these hollows then we can talk more" Martin answered when he was out of ear shot of the group they had just met

--------------------
sapphire_witch
post Dec 30 2012, 1:16 PM
Post #107

Sirenix Fairy

Ami

She was scared out of wits. How was there more of those scary monster popping out like Daisy? She turn to Rei. She watch her get up before falling back down in her but. Wincing in pain as she held her ankle.

"Rei, did you hurt your ankle?" She asked forgetting Rei couldn't hear her.

She watch her get up and try very hard to ignore the pain. She wasn't sure what she was up too until she make her way to Cain. She kneel down beside him. Trying to lift him up in attempt to get him out of harms way. Quickly she rushed to their side and try to help. As she try to carry and lift one of Cain arm. She just phase right through her forgetting again she was now just a ghost. She feel so hopeless to help them.

She turn to loud sound behind them and saw a flying-monster-bird was coming their way.

"REI! BEHIND YOU!" She yell out of fright.

Rei

She turn behind her when she though heard someone warning her. Explaining why. She couldn't see the demon but she could sense them coming her way. She put Cain down and put out a talismen from her pocket. Something she should have done earlier which she fail to do.

"Rin...Pyou...Tou...Sha...Kai...Jin...Retsu...Zai...Zen..." She chanted while making relevant hand signs then she shouts "Akuryō Taisan!" The talisman flew out of her hand and pasted directly on the unseen Hollow forehead.

Ami

She watches in amaze as Rei unleash her power onto the monster. Once the talisman pasted on its forehead, he started to loose control. Clashing landing few feet away from where Rei and Cain was at.

"Rei, you amazing..." She spoke to her and pause. "Right she can't hear me..." Finally sinking in
P-girl
post Dec 30 2012, 2:41 PM
Post #108

Cosmix Fairy

"Can mortals do that?" Xieress asked Martin, confused at what he saw.
sapphire_witch
post Dec 31 2012, 4:57 AM
Post #109

Sirenix Fairy

(I can remove it later if it doesn't seem right...or not possible >_< )
mightymarty2
post Dec 31 2012, 9:21 AM
Post #110

Cosmix Fairy
Group Icon

"Not normal mortals. However I have heard of some with special powers" Martin said thinking hard

--------------------
P-girl
post Dec 31 2012, 2:35 PM
Post #111

Cosmix Fairy

((You don't have to do that. It would make for a good storyline if you give a decent reason as to why she can do it. I mean, didn't Winx start out because Bloom displayed powers she shouldn't have as an earthling?))

"Really? But how?" Xieress asked.
mightymarty2
post Dec 31 2012, 5:26 PM
Post #112

Cosmix Fairy
Group Icon

"I don't know how. It can be for a variety of reasons be it an ancient item or a shinigami power transfer. Although the second one is illegal. There maybe other ways as well" Martin explained

--------------------
P-girl
post Dec 31 2012, 5:41 PM
Post #113

Cosmix Fairy

"Didn't learn about that. Neato." Xieress said. "But we should probably get these hollows first."
mightymarty2
post Jan 2 2013, 9:56 AM
Post #114

Cosmix Fairy
Group Icon

"Most probably because its very rare and we should get these hollow first" Martin replied before heading towards the hollows

--------------------
sapphire_witch
post Jan 3 2013, 12:47 AM
Post #115

Sirenix Fairy

Ami

She wasn't sure but she wonder if the Holow was after her. Either way, she couldn't risk their safety. She quickly turn to leave for their safety.
P-girl
post Jan 3 2013, 9:21 PM
Post #116

Cosmix Fairy

"Bring it, ya slimes!" Xieress said, running towards the hollows, sword drawn.
mightymarty2
post Jan 4 2013, 9:05 AM
Post #117

Cosmix Fairy
Group Icon

(who is in control of the hollows?)

Martin quickly attacked the first one

--------------------
sapphire_witch
post Jan 4 2013, 1:22 PM
Post #118

Sirenix Fairy

OCC; Wait were guys waiting for me to reply as a Hollow? >_< I thought guys would take an Hollow an rps as it?

Hollows of kind of sizes. Land and winged Hollows. Banding together as they go forth and attack the Shinigami. Thinking. Believing the could have a shot at them. Unaware to the shinigami there were actually being watched

Up in the school, a man dress in a clown suit. Complete with white and red make up. He started to smile as watching the new character comes in and play.

"Fu...fu...fu..." He pulls out 4 cards. Doing some tricks. It surface changes. Reflecting the image heroes and heroin he found interesting. "The master would be very interested with this new development. I hope he is please..." He watches as Hollows foolish fight the Shinigami. Believing they have a chance to win or something. How pathetic
mightymarty2
post Jan 4 2013, 6:46 PM
Post #119

Cosmix Fairy
Group Icon

Martin was quickly working his way through the hollows one by one

--------------------
P-girl
post Jan 4 2013, 9:36 PM
Post #120

Cosmix Fairy

Xieress tried to follow his superior, and was mostly successful, but he still stumbled and struggled more.

14 Pages V  « < 4 5 6 7 8 > » 
Add Reply
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Time is now: 15th June 2024 - 1:40 PM