Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Add Reply
> Spice World
Another Morning
post Nov 10 2007, 1:08 AM
Post #1

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Honor Members

If you are anything like Fa and I, you are occationally hit with the uncontrolable sensation that you need to listen to a Spice Girls song. If this does indeed apply to you as well, no need to worry. We're here.

Spice World was created as a member team for those of us that will, when asked what we're listening to, not hesitate to admit if we're jamming to Stop. For those of us that still, deep in the bowels of our closets, have a box full of Spice Girls CDs, posters, and other assorted merchandise. For those of us that will still go on the hunt for clunky platform tennis shoes when we go shopping. In short, for those of us that loved the Spice Girls.

Talk about anything. You favorite songs, who your favorite member was, how you and your friends would jump around like idiots whenever you heard one of their songs. Whatever! Chat, enjoy, and take comfort in the fact that you are not alone.

--------------------
RIP Falicia (AngelDarkstorm, Anime-Princess) :: 01/19/1990 - 05/25/2013 :: I love you, Sisser.

"I am so clever that sometimes I don't understand a single word of what I am saying." ~Oscar Wilde
Go to the top of the page

Add Reply
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 10:24 AM