I hope you still have her!
Go to the top of the page
musaenchantixthe...
post Apr 22 2008, 11:37 PM
Post #22

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Honor Members

sadly nope icon_cry.gif
i moved a lot when i was little so i lost her during all those movings. i miss the little pillow. *tear*

--------------------
Zhanneel
post Apr 23 2008, 12:01 AM
Post #23

Cosmix Fairy
Group Icon

Group: Admins

Stupid moving. I still think about toys I had when I was little, and now I have no idea where they went. Some of the toys I actually just bought back on ebay, as sad as that is to spend more money on things like that.
musaenchantixthe...
post Apr 23 2008, 10:05 PM
Post #24

Cosmix Fairy

yes stupid moving. but i had too. it was terrible where we lived at first.

--------------------
Zhanneel
post Apr 24 2008, 12:12 AM
Post #25

Cosmix Fairy
Group Icon

Well, from your description in another post it doesn't sound like it's much better where you're at =(. But if you're better off then I'm happy for you.
musaenchantixthe...
post Apr 24 2008, 10:43 PM
Post #26

Cosmix Fairy

yea its not very good here but its better. there are actually trees here! in california, there is not trees or forest whatsoever. I WOULD HAVE DIED! scary no trees.... i need a hug....>_<
its lots of space in between here. and quiet.

--------------------
Riliana
post Apr 25 2008, 1:42 AM
Post #27

Cosmix Fairy

Yeah, I feel really bad getting rid of them. I just don't have any use for them. I have so many things I have been collecting I can't get rid of my first one, the beanie babies or the disney porcelain doll.

Well, here is my first auction.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Winx-Club-Musa-and-Tun...1QQcmdZViewItem
musaenchantixthe...
post Apr 25 2008, 2:18 AM
Post #28

Cosmix Fairy

i have money! *pulls out 20 dollar she got today*
but i found out something. i have to have an ebay account to bid and get stuff from ebay. and i have not account. icon_sad.gif this is so not fair! NO! i'm not going to get you musa! forgive me!

--------------------
Zhanneel
post Apr 25 2008, 2:20 AM
Post #29

Cosmix Fairy
Group Icon

It's not hard to make an account =). I think you can do it in just a few minutes too. (And glad to hear they have lots of trees where you are now ^^, that would make all of the difference for me too)

That's a nice Musa too, I hope you win it!
musaenchantixthe...
post Apr 25 2008, 2:28 AM
Post #30

Cosmix Fairy

but i have to get my parents to have the account no? how does ebay works. yes i'm slow. >_<

--------------------
Zhanneel
post Apr 25 2008, 3:16 AM
Post #31

Cosmix Fairy
Group Icon

Anyone can actually make an account (no parental information needed). But if you're not sure how your parents will feel you could tell them that you are making an account so they don't get worried. I can't remember the specifics since I made my account years ago, but they will ask for your name, billing/shipping address, email, stuff like that. Then you make the account and you're free to bid as you choice (just make sure whatever you bid on you have the funds to back it up =P). You can try making an account and if you get to a step you aren't comfortable with just close the browser and it shouldn't save any of your information that you've put in.

This post has been edited by Zhanneel: Apr 25 2008, 3:16 AM
Riliana
post Apr 25 2008, 3:23 AM
Post #32

Cosmix Fairy

Exactly.
Don't worry if you can't get this doll. I have plenty more to sell. I have the disco musa, and the beach musa to sell too.
Abby
post Apr 25 2008, 8:57 PM
Post #33

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Former Staff

thanks for posting the auction. what other dolls do you have? Since I'm finally going to be able to not need to save up all my extra cash after next weekend I could actually possibly get some that I need! But yeah I did sell some of my dolls before, just some of the smaller line ones because I thought I was too obsessed with winx club, and now I regret that but oh well, I can't do anything about it anymore. Some days I do think about if any guy actually does ask me out how do you tell a guy "oh yeah I have a website all about this cartoon show and I have tons of merchandise from it!" without them running away
Zhanneel
post Apr 25 2008, 9:00 PM
Post #34

Cosmix Fairy
Group Icon

LOL Abby...I'm in that situation right now ^^. Though I lucked out because my boyfriend watches Winx Club with me too (and he'll be 24 this year =P). You just have to find a guy who's a kid at heart ^^. Also, you can always claim that these dolls are nostalgic pieces of your childhood and you can't just sell them and give them away. lol

This post has been edited by Zhanneel: Apr 25 2008, 9:01 PM
musaenchantixthe...
post Apr 25 2008, 10:22 PM
Post #35

Cosmix Fairy

yep i agree with zhanneel.
and we all have a kid inside our heart, its just when people get older they forget and lock up that kid inside them. so sad.
thank you for the information. what do you mean by billing/shipping address? i don't have paypal or any credit card. or anything like that. i'm sorry for being annoying >_<

--------------------
Zhanneel
post Apr 25 2008, 10:50 PM
Post #36

Cosmix Fairy
Group Icon

Geez, why do you have to be so annoying, gawww....J/K =P

(totally agree with the "kid at heart" in everyone, some people just lose it or forget about it after they reach high school, or soon after. All they do is party, drink, and well...that's about it. Childhood is gone. Most people either think I'm creepy or just immature for watching "little kids" cartoons, or worse, buying dolls and toys =P. But I honestly just love watching cartoons and talking about toys and characters because I still find it entertaining and fun.)

As for the ebay account you don't need to have a PayPal account and you don't need to have a credit card. Just make sure you know your home address (lol, I hope you do) and type that in when it asks for your billing and shipping address (as they will be the same thing). You'll only need to put this kind of information in once. Also, when you see an item you want to bid on, scroll down the page near the bottom to make sure the seller accepts cash, checks, or money orders. If you not sure you can click the "Ask seller a question" button near the top right of the item page and usually they're pretty helpful in answering your questions, like say if you're not sure that they'll accept a check or money order. If you have more questions just ask them here =).

This post has been edited by Zhanneel: Apr 25 2008, 10:53 PM
musaenchantixthe...
post Apr 25 2008, 11:02 PM
Post #37

Cosmix Fairy

thank you so much zhanneel! thank you for the information.
i love watching kids cartoon and talk about toys.
and i agree kids just like to party drink and have you know what. its just wrong how they are. i see a lot of girls around the school pregnant. it actually scares me to see a pregnant girl cause i have to be careful around them, not to hurt them. plus the mood swings.....grr.....

--------------------
Zhanneel
post Apr 25 2008, 11:20 PM
Post #38

Cosmix Fairy
Group Icon

(Oh cripe, along with all of the other horrible things you deal with at school they have the pregnant girls still attending? In that situation (on the basis of how dangerous your school is) those girls should be home schooled. But then that's not fair since the fathers (who probably don't care or know that they got a girl pregnant) are just going on with life and continue school. It always sucks for the girls.)

But back to better things =P, if you have any problems signing up just ask away with any questions you got.
musaenchantixthe...
post Apr 26 2008, 12:14 AM
Post #39

Cosmix Fairy

thank you ^_^
yea the pregnant girls still attend school. they might have made a dumb mistake getting themselves pregnant. but they have to finish high school so they can get a good job to rise the baby. sometimes they bring their baby with them so we can see. i thought all public schools had this problems.....

--------------------
Zhanneel
post Apr 26 2008, 3:08 AM
Post #40

Cosmix Fairy
Group Icon

I *think* there might have been one girl with this "problem" in my high school, but I can't remember whether we all assumed she was prego (=P) or not now. But as far as I know, most of the public schools in my city didn't have too many problems. I think my city cracked down on this sort of stuff much more.

8 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 > » 
Add Reply
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Time is now: 23rd April 2024 - 10:56 AM