Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Full Moon's Blog
Rating 0
entry Apr 23 2007, 4:55 AM
I was absolutely overloaded. Every Sunday my parents proclaim it clean up day. I really am not that kind who can get rid of cobwebs. I really don't see how we need to clean the whole house every week. I also had to clean outside the house. I don't mind watering the plants but I'm not a fan of gardening every week since there are a lot of bugs near our house. My parents really should get a maid or a gardener. It would save a whole lot of trouble. I was cramped with work on the internet also. I had to do cutenews installations, do requests for the websites I'm on, and make graphics. I myself am typing up a guide right now. I tried to squeeze in chatting also and I accomplished that so I guess I wasn't as busy as I seemed but still. I don't like working. I wish that there would be a work free day. Oh, does anyone know how to make your brushes bigger on photoshop 6.0 without creating entirely new ones. I was using my default brushes but I wanted them to be bigger but that was as big as it went. Bah! I'm suprised that I have time to write this blog!

entry Apr 22 2007, 4:35 AM
My day went as what I'm going to tell you. Basically I went to church, came back, waited for the sun to go down, went on the computer, did all my responsibilities on the computer. Updated my website and made new websites, It just a a userlookup for neopets and three signs. I really should make more web layouts. Next I completed requests. Chatted for some times and right now I'm typing this blog! First of all...thanks to Mari and May for changing the kine of forum so that it has all these cool features. I really rocks. I can actually type a blog now. On Monday I have no school so I'm going to be pretty much bored since I don't have much homework. I'll probably be on all day. Oh yea...I also have a question that I want to be solved. If you are co-owner on one site and co-owner on two other sites though it isn't as active...should you take on another site if someone asks. This question has been haunting me. I really want to say yes but not as sure if I should.

SMTWTFS

Last entries