Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Rai Due Discussion

Peekers, read these posts at your own risk, don't blame the members, if you get spoiled.

7 Pages V  « < 2 3 4 5 6 > »   
Add Reply
> Where To Download Rai Due Dub, Anyone know?
Zentron
post Aug 9 2008, 1:37 AM
Post #61

Butterflix Fairy

Group: Members

QUOTE (Riiana @ Aug 9 2008, 02:04 AM) *
Lol if I was on the computer all the time...well lets just say I wouldnt because my dad wont let me.
If I had my own Laptop, now thats an entirely different matter icon_biggrin.gif

Btw what programmes do you use to encode..?
I use VirtualDubMod to encode, seeing as it is a VOB file I'm working with, using the X.264 codec, with a deinterlace filter, set with the fields to blend together, which stops those unsightly scanlines that you normally see! Though as the file is dual audio, you must choose the correct audio stream, which if the English audio is its second selection, the second option is usually the right one! After that, save to AVI!

Here's an example of a video going through my encode process:

Note the screen preview on the left is the original file with the scanlines, on the right, is the same file, but with the deinterlace filter applied!! And notice on the first tab at the bottom of the screen, the Magix Club forum is clearly open!

This post has been edited by Zentron: Aug 9 2008, 1:38 AM

--------------------

- My Winx Club dedicated forum. Wallpapers, images, games, Rai English episode D/L, etc.
Go to the top of the page
Zhanneel
post Aug 9 2008, 5:06 PM
Post #62

Cosmix Fairy
Group Icon

Group: Admins

Lol, we feel so honored here at MC to see the MC forum in your task bar xD.

That's a nice program--it fixes those funky lines very nicely =). I used to play around with ripping DVDs and trying to find good VOB to AVI programs...but the programs were either too expensive, too much hassle to download, or just too frustrating half the time. So now I stick to torrents, lol. Glad you've got a nice handle on this though.
Hirondelle
post Aug 9 2008, 7:30 PM
Post #63

Harmonix Fairy

I'm thankful you're doing this too, Zentron! xD

Wooooow I'm sorely upset that the dvds for September are 4kids. We need to send them an email saying we don't want them to make DVDs to avoid any future upset like this. xD I'm really eager to see the Season 3 RAI dub, I hope they're working on it nowwww~

--------------------

Faedust Charms
Zentron
post Aug 9 2008, 8:54 PM
Post #64

Butterflix Fairy

QUOTE (Zhanneel @ Aug 9 2008, 06:06 PM) *
That's a nice program--it fixes those funky lines very nicely =). I used to play around with ripping DVDs and trying to find good VOB to AVI programs...but the programs were either too expensive, too much hassle to download, or just too frustrating half the time. So now I stick to torrents, lol. Glad you've got a nice handle on this though.
I know what you mean! I downloaded a free software called 'SUPER', but each time I wanted to convert from VOB to AVI, I would have to input a whole load of options and the file size came out like wayyy too large, so I went back to VDM.

QUOTE (Hirondelle @ Aug 9 2008, 08:30 PM) *
I'm thankful you're doing this too, Zentron! xD

Wooooow I'm sorely upset that the dvds for September are 4kids. We need to send them an email saying we don't want them to make DVDs to avoid any future upset like this. xD I'm really eager to see the Season 3 RAI dub, I hope they're working on it nowwww~
Well, if you want to see a good release of series 3 on DVD, you can ask/tell them here: [email protected]
They're the guys who did the GOOD releases that I am using... though of course, don't tell them what I'm doing wink.gif Wouldn't want to have to deny you anymore vids!

This post has been edited by Zentron: Aug 9 2008, 8:54 PM

--------------------

- My Winx Club dedicated forum. Wallpapers, images, games, Rai English episode D/L, etc.
Zhanneel
post Aug 10 2008, 8:50 PM
Post #65

Cosmix Fairy
Group Icon

I'll definitely take a moment to email them. And maybe if they have the time they can respond and let me know when they plan to release the Season 3 DVDs.
Riiana
post Aug 13 2008, 10:52 PM
Post #66

Cosmix Fairy

LOL Zentron thanks so much for explaing all that icon_biggrin.gif

Well I havnt seen any of the RAI versions so I can't really chose between the 4KiDS and the original...

--------------------
Zentron
post Aug 14 2008, 5:48 PM
Post #67

Butterflix Fairy

QUOTE (Riiana @ Aug 13 2008, 11:52 PM) *
LOL Zentron thanks so much for explaing all that icon_biggrin.gif

Well I havnt seen any of the RAI versions so I can't really chose between the 4KiDS and the original...
No probs, and at least now, you get a chance to watch the Rai version. Ignore the little faults of the first series, they iron out in the second series..... which brings me to the next lot of news!

I will have the next 3 episodes out by late tonight, mostly as I am suffering from Labyrinthitis and won't be checking to see if the encode has finished as much as I usually do, to ensure a speedy encode-upload time!

--------------------

Riiana
post Aug 14 2008, 5:51 PM
Post #68

Cosmix Fairy

Thanks so much though!

Urm..you wouldnt mind sending me the link to the videos...would ya ^^

--------------------
Zentron
post Aug 14 2008, 7:23 PM
Post #69

Butterflix Fairy

QUOTE (Riiana @ Aug 14 2008, 06:51 PM) *
Thanks so much though!

Urm..you wouldn't mind sending me the link to the videos...would ya ^^
Well this is the place where the videos are: Magic Winx though if you want to download the high-res video files, you will need to join the site.... and make sure you have the H.264/X.264 codec installed on your computer!

*EDIT*
Just wanted to announce, episodes 16-18 are now available for viewing/download!!!

This post has been edited by Zentron: Aug 15 2008, 5:08 PM

--------------------

Hirondelle
post Aug 16 2008, 1:49 AM
Post #70

Harmonix Fairy

Thanks Zentron! Haha, I started to freak because I got caught up with all of season 1 and what you have of season 2! I just finished the last three you uploaded icon_razz.gif

This post has been edited by Hirondelle: Aug 16 2008, 1:49 AM

--------------------

Faedust Charms
Zentron
post Aug 16 2008, 2:44 AM
Post #71

Butterflix Fairy

QUOTE (Hirondelle @ Aug 16 2008, 02:49 AM) *
Thanks Zentron! Haha, I started to freak because I got caught up with all of season 1 and what you have of season 2! I just finished the last three you uploaded icon_razz.gif
Glad you're watching them, but there won't be any new ones tomorrow, I'm..... doing something else!

--------------------

Zhanneel
post Aug 16 2008, 3:06 AM
Post #72

Cosmix Fairy
Group Icon

Sweeeet! Thanks Zentron! I know I'm busy too, so no watching episodes for me. It's just go to work and watch Olympics XD.
Zentron
post Aug 16 2008, 2:29 PM
Post #73

Butterflix Fairy

QUOTE (Zhanneel @ Aug 16 2008, 04:06 AM) *
Sweeeet! Thanks Zentron! I know I'm busy too, so no watching episodes for me. It's just go to work and watch Olympics XD.
Soz for the bad news, but I really want to get this thing that I'm doing out of the way, so I have the time to do all the episodes in one go. I can't keep myself distracted, it'll just take longer... 'tis been more than a year, it can't take forever!

--------------------

Zhanneel
post Aug 16 2008, 2:41 PM
Post #74

Cosmix Fairy
Group Icon

Well good luck with whatever you need to get done =).
Zentron
post Aug 16 2008, 5:13 PM
Post #75

Butterflix Fairy

QUOTE (Zhanneel @ Aug 16 2008, 03:41 PM) *
Well good luck with whatever you need to get done =).
Well to make up for today and tomorrow, Monday, I will have 4 episodes, for you to watch!!

--------------------

Zhanneel
post Aug 16 2008, 5:20 PM
Post #76

Cosmix Fairy
Group Icon

Awww thanks, and if you still don't get to it by then don't worry. We are pretty good at waiting...just look at the wait for the movie xD.
Hirondelle
post Aug 16 2008, 8:24 PM
Post #77

Harmonix Fairy

Oh it's all good Zentron! XD It'd be best if I get something productive done than watch the show anyway. xDD I really don't mind the wait, it just makes the next episodes you upload even better!

&seriously, about the movie. Haha After I saw the screencaps I really can't wait to watch the whole thing and FINALLY know what's going on, but it's all good. I'm not about to go crazy or anything, I'd rather have it done right than have errors in it~

I'm editing this because I don't want to double post xD
Wow, I'm INCREDIBLY upset.
I looked on Michael's Favorites, and I saw that the season 3 dvds were to be released in October from some site...I'm so glad before jumping to conclusions I looked at recent posts because I remember the mention of a dvd being released unfortunately by 4kids. I thought Funimation was pretty good so maybe they're the right company. I'm wrong. The descriptions were the same, just a different site.

But hey, I'm glad I looked that up first to compare before I got mine, and everybody else's hopes up. For a second I felt like I found Eden or something D:

This post has been edited by Hirondelle: Aug 17 2008, 7:40 AM

--------------------

Faedust Charms
Zentron
post Aug 18 2008, 3:14 PM
Post #78

Butterflix Fairy

QUOTE (Hirondelle @ Aug 16 2008, 09:24 PM) *
Oh it's all good Zentron! XD It'd be best if I get something productive done than watch the show anyway. xDD I really don't mind the wait, it just makes the next episodes you upload even better!
The next episode will be done in about an hour and twenty-five minutes, it will take about two hours and fifteen minutes to upload.
QUOTE (Hirondelle @ Aug 16 2008, 09:24 PM) *
I'm editing this because I don't want to double post xD
Wow, I'm INCREDIBLY upset.
I looked on Michael's Favorites, and I saw that the season 3 dvds were to be released in October from some site...I'm so glad before jumping to conclusions I looked at recent posts because I remember the mention of a dvd being released unfortunately by 4kids. I thought Funimation was pretty good so maybe they're the right company. I'm wrong. The descriptions were the same, just a different site.

But hey, I'm glad I looked that up first to compare before I got mine, and everybody else's hopes up. For a second I felt like I found Eden or something D:
Zhanneel brought the same thing up earlier in this thread. Y'know, we should email FUNimation to release the Rai versions, instead of the yucky 4Smegs ones!!

--------------------

Hirondelle
post Aug 18 2008, 5:26 PM
Post #79

Harmonix Fairy

Great!

That'd be a really good idea! I thought that Funimation was a respectable company too...considering they do Shin-Chan, you know they aren't crazy about moderation for children...

--------------------

Faedust Charms
Zentron
post Aug 18 2008, 8:03 PM
Post #80

Butterflix Fairy

QUOTE (Hirondelle @ Aug 18 2008, 06:26 PM) *
Great!

That'd be a really good idea! I thought that Funimation was a respectable company too...considering they do Shin-Chan, you know they aren't crazy about moderation for children...
Is the FUNimation version of 'Crayon Shin-chan' the uncut one? If yeh, then they could have released Winx Club uncut and unedited.

BTB, the upload is taking longer for some reason, I'd say another hour for the first episode, grrr!

*EDIT*
OK, maybe more than an hour!!

*EDIT EDIT*
Huzzah, 'The Spy In The Shadow' has been added to my Veoh channel.... finally!!!

This post has been edited by Zentron: Aug 18 2008, 11:50 PM

--------------------

7 Pages V  « < 2 3 4 5 6 > » 
Add Reply
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Time is now: 28th April 2024 - 11:29 AM