Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Add Reply
> National Novembe Writer's Month is coming up
MorriganAensland
post Oct 30 2011, 3:39 PM
Post #1

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Members

I was just wondering if anyone else was going to do it.

I've been dabbling with an idea for a story called Invasion: T/B/M-Girl and I was wondering if anyone else was going to give this a shot.

--------------------

Hey, look! My sig's back!
Go to the top of the page
P-girl
post Oct 30 2011, 3:47 PM
Post #2

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Honor Members

I once considered it, but.... I don't work well with word restrictions.
MorriganAensland
post Oct 30 2011, 3:51 PM
Post #3

Cosmix Fairy

Sorry to hear that.

Oh, I saw you made another Nightworld story! I'll try to read it during this week and give you some feedback on it!

--------------------

P-girl
post Oct 30 2011, 3:59 PM
Post #4

Cosmix Fairy

Thanks!
Another Morning
post Oct 30 2011, 4:53 PM
Post #5

Cosmix Fairy

I've always thought about giving it a shot, but then I never do because I'm lazy like that. Maybe I'll give it a go this year.

--------------------
RIP Falicia (AngelDarkstorm, Anime-Princess) :: 01/19/1990 - 05/25/2013 :: I love you, Sisser.

"I am so clever that sometimes I don't understand a single word of what I am saying." ~Oscar Wilde
MorriganAensland
post Oct 30 2011, 6:05 PM
Post #6

Cosmix Fairy

Just took care of registering and setting things up.

Also took care of Invasion's synopsis. The story is meant to take a lot of inspiration from Kamen Rider Agito (which had a similiar dynamic for its three leads) and X-COM. I haven't done any writing in a long while so I really hope I can do this and make it awesome.

Here's the synopsis.

In the not-too-distant future, a strange phenomena begins to occur all across the planet. Reports of people going missing skyrockets. Peculiar suicides and homicides begin to grow more and more commonplace. In the darker corners of human society, inconsistent and yet terrifying accounts of monster attacks begin to be passed from person to person, spreading fear and paranoia through the whole of humanity.

In an attempt to get to the heart of these matters, a select group of governments have pooled their resources, selecting some of the best and brightest from across the globe. The most surprising selection, however, is that of one Ingrid Cole, the adoptive daughter of the task force's head. As the task force finds themselves confronting these monsters, dubbed "Xenonoids", Ingrid's own particular nature and skills become readily apparent as she must help lead the charge against them.

Leona Stills is the daughter of an influential Congressman who is going through a difficult time of her own. Once a cordial and outgoing girl, Leona has recently begun attempting to shut all those close herself off from her family and friends as her body begins to uncontrollably manifest animalistic characteristics. Losing her sense of place in the world, Leona finally finds purpose one night as a strange monster attacks her younger brother and finds her calling in opposing them.

The name Farah Banst is synonymous with that of a volcano awaiting eruption. Waitress, amateur boxer, and the unwanted child of two flighty individuals, her life is turned on its head one day as circumstances present her with a strange yellow stone identified as the Crux Helena by an ancient sorcerer. Thrown into a situation she can barely comprehend, Farah can only approach the situation and find the answers surrounding the stone and the powers it affords her by fighting those that others call Xenonoids.

From different walks of life and for different motivations, Ingrid, Leona, and Farah must delve into the mystery of the Xenonoids and find the horrifying truth surrounding them to safeguard not only their own futures, but the future of the whole of humanity.

This post has been edited by MorriganAensland: Oct 30 2011, 6:10 PM

--------------------

winxclubrox23
post Oct 31 2011, 1:13 AM
Post #7

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Journalists

I attempted such 2 years ago, and got pneumonia, but school is just mean, and so on an such which.

Good luck though, to those participating!

--------------------

Thanks to Ditty for the userbar! Llamas by CookiemagiK on DA
terriordx32
post Oct 31 2011, 2:31 AM
Post #8

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Former Staff

im giving it a shot this year

--------------------

Thanks Cami!!!

Add Reply
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Time is now: 24th April 2024 - 11:11 PM