Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

3 Pages V  < 1 2 3  
Add Reply
> Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince, A Magical Adventure of #6 Hits Theaters on July 15th, 2009
wkw427
post Jul 26 2009, 12:04 AM
Post #41

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Members

I saw it and it resparked my interest. I want to reread the books again.

But the third book is covered in nasty dust and... stuff :'(

I never read deathly hallows

--------------------
A.K.A. BANJOGATE

Ego Sum Deus Quo Malum Caligo et Barathum

I give my sincerest apologies if anything that I have mentioned in a post or image by me or relating to me, any word, ASCII character, vowel or constant is to be considered offensive in your native tongue. If it is, remember you're on the internet.
Go to the top of the page
melgirl1778
post Jul 26 2009, 2:35 AM
Post #42

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Senior Member

I think that the movie was pretty good. You must look at it in a way that it is a movie, not a exact representation of the book. They did the best they could to make it entertaining, and adding plot to make the ending believable and continue and end the series without having it be a 4 hour long movie. Dumbledore was not just thrown out, there was the morning, but i agree that the funeral was not ensential to the plot line. I was more upset about tonks not finding harry in the train, and just having them together. I also believe that they may add the funeral as the beginning of the next film.

And you must read all the books! they are classics!

--------------------

Made by Jah

Tash
post Jul 26 2009, 6:23 AM
Post #43

Harmonix Fairy

Im not saying that the movie was bad. Im just saying the book was a bit dark and I understand why they made the movie like they did.I thought it was a great movie.^_^

My friend read the last book and i always like to spoil it for myself so i asked what happened. BIG MISTAKE. I WILL NEVER ASK FOR A SPOILER AGAIN.

--------------------
bloomfan15
post Jul 26 2009, 8:21 AM
Post #44

Mythix Fairy

I just saw the movie last night and i thought the part where Dumbledore died was so sad icon_sad.gif believe me i actually had tears in my eyes from that scene all the way till the movie ended.

--------------------

Thank you for the amazing last 14 years #WestlifeForever (L)

P-girl
post Jul 26 2009, 8:24 AM
Post #45

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Honor Members

Uhm, not that I didn't know already, but don't you think that event deserved a spoiler tag? There are people who haven't read the books before-hand, y'know?
Zhanneel
post Jul 27 2009, 1:12 AM
Post #46

Cosmix Fairy
Group Icon

Group: Admins

*Spoilers ahead* But honestly, I assume by now since the movie has been out for a while people know not to come into this thread unless they want to be deluged in spoilers.

So I went to see the movie this afternoon because I said to myself, "Hey, I need a pick-me-up. How about the new Harry Potter movie?" Yeah, ha, I knew what I was getting into, don't worry. I was worried it was going to be darker than what everyone was saying, but I think reading the book (even if I barely remembered some details) really helped. Not to mention all of the girlfriend/boyfriend drama in between to keep it real. And of course the ending is sad, but expected. Some deaths have to happen. Once again, it keeps things realistic. Even if they are some of the most beloved characters. (Yay for book seven...)

I still love the director and the styling of all the Harry Potter movies. Among the depression and sadness I watched tonight, I focused on the things I really loved about the movie. The wide panning landscapes, the drifting/flying angles of the camera, the blurring and focusing on small and large parts of a scene, the music, the lighting and filters used. Great effects, and many don't even seen too high budget either.

My favorite quote so far: "Harry, once again I must ask too much of you..." (Dumbledore)
dreamywinxgirl94
post Jul 30 2009, 8:52 PM
Post #47

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Journalists

Heh cool, I watched it on Sunday with my friends...it was really sad. =( It was a good movie and I can't wait for the next one. I wonder how will the broke it into 2 parts. That's a lot of work, but it's fun to watch. xD

--------------------

~Believe in Winx Dreams!~
DreamyWinx Will Always Be Remembered 2008-2015:

*Forum Set Made by Me.* xD

3 Pages V  < 1 2 3
Add Reply
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Time is now: 22nd June 2024 - 5:13 AM