Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Add Reply
> I need some help with a project, its on prejudice acts its due this tuesday, HELP!!
Stella303
post Apr 16 2009, 8:50 PM
Post #1

Charmix Fairy

Group: Members

Its a chart I have to fill out on prejudice things, if u see anything prejudice put it in a catogory.

Here are the catogories

Telivision Programs News Programs On-line Publications Printed Media School Other

Thanks!
Stella303

--------------------
Go to the top of the page
P-girl
post Apr 16 2009, 8:51 PM
Post #2

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Honor Members

Prejudiced things.... you mean the works are prejudiced, or the works have prejudice as their subject?
xMileyGirl3x
post Apr 16 2009, 8:53 PM
Post #3

Pixie

Group: New Members

Hmm, I've never done a chart on prejudice things, so i'm not sure what you could put.

I guess you could put tv show names (ex: Hannah Montana, Winx Club, American Idol, ect) under Television

Same with online. Like youtube, this site, google, ect

Sorry if I couldnt help alot

--------------------
"And then I'll never have to drive with your parinoyed butt again!" - Miley Cyrus (HM: Ready, Set, Don't Drive)
Stella303
post Apr 16 2009, 8:55 PM
Post #4

Charmix Fairy

Group: Members

Well, if you see an article about something prejudice that happend or u see something prejudice, stuff like that.

stella303

--------------------
xMileyGirl3x
post Apr 16 2009, 9:01 PM
Post #5

Pixie

Group: New Members

Ohhh... well then i dont know

im soo sorry

ill keep an eye out

--------------------
"And then I'll never have to drive with your parinoyed butt again!" - Miley Cyrus (HM: Ready, Set, Don't Drive)
P-girl
post Apr 16 2009, 9:05 PM
Post #6

Cosmix Fairy

But.... is it supposed to be Prejudice the Author doesn't notice, or where they adress prejudice? If you want the latter, you can go for Harry Potter, where the Slytherin House is being seen as an 'Evil' house. All in all pretty prejudiced.

Or if you want Winx Club, how 'bout the entire 'Fairies are good, witches are evil' thing? They even adressed it in-show.
Another Morning
post Apr 17 2009, 5:55 AM
Post #7

Cosmix Fairy

If you need a real-life example, the Westboro Baptist Church in Topeka, KS is fairly well known in the US for being extremely prejudice against *** people, and claim that the death from the war in Iraq are God's punishment for allowing *** people to live in America. If you look them up, be careful, they use some pretty strong langue

Why do all the crazies have to come from my state?...

...It edits out the important word. >_>; Take the word "day" and replace the "d" with a "g". That's what I'm talking about.

This post has been edited by Another Morning: Apr 17 2009, 5:56 AM

--------------------
RIP Falicia (AngelDarkstorm, Anime-Princess) :: 01/19/1990 - 05/25/2013 :: I love you, Sisser.

"I am so clever that sometimes I don't understand a single word of what I am saying." ~Oscar Wilde

Add Reply
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 10:57 PM