Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Add Reply
> The creepiest family you know?, Besides your own.
Teh_Exorcist
post Aug 17 2010, 1:01 AM
Post #1

A True Fairy

Group: Members

Three houses down from me, there's a mother and a daughter that believe they're werewolves. Every night, they go out to their back yard and howl at the moon. Now, they are some really nice people, they just believe they're werewolves, that's all.

I got the chance to stay at their house one time when I was home alone and my electricity had gone out for the next three days. To say the least, it was interesting. Both her and her daughter tried to put werewolf fangs in my mouth and go out with them to howl at night. Being human, I refused and went to sleep. The next morning I woke up to find that they had glued werewolf fangs on my side teeth while I was asleep. After much effort, I tore them out and had to deal with both of the "werewolves" laughter for the rest of the day.

--------------------
Call me Ishmael, for my name is all but dust.
Go to the top of the page
{§hani}
post Aug 17 2010, 1:05 AM
Post #2

Cosmix Fairy

O.O THATS STRANGE. you should pretend to be a vamp and then the fun really begins /mwahahahaha

--------------------

I AM A HORROR. LOVELY SET BY EMI. MUSA DRAWN BY ALAMISTERRA.
Teh_Exorcist
post Aug 17 2010, 1:13 AM
Post #3

A True Fairy

QUOTE ({§hani} @ Aug 16 2010, 09:05 PM) *
O.O THATS STRANGE. you should pretend to be a vamp and then the fun really begins /mwahahahaha

They would LOVE that. They love when people aren't normal. However, girls who love the idea of changing people into creatures of the night scare me.

--------------------
Call me Ishmael, for my name is all but dust.

Add Reply
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Time is now: 21st June 2024 - 1:09 AM