Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Add Reply
> The Boys' House
Teh_Exorcist
post Aug 12 2012, 10:41 PM
Post #1

A True Fairy

Group: Members

Ever since I was seven, I suffered from schizophrenia and ending up eventually being sent to a mental health clinic. It was there that I originally encountered the idea of watching cartoons aimed towards girls to counter-act my nightmares and anxiety outbursts.

That's how I found you guys!

Anyhow, I'm going to write a short story with a "protagonist" who is similar to myself. The name is the same as the title, "The Boys' House". Since this is the last week of summer, I feel it would be best if I work on it now and get as much done as possible.
The reason I made this post is that I want you all to ask me questions as to what I went through during my stay at the asylum and I will do my best to answer them in the story.
Note, there is some extremely personal material I'm not yet willing to give out. I wouldn't call it inappropriate, just extremely difficult to portray in a grammatical manner. However, I will do my best to answer all questions.

--------------------
Call me Ishmael, for my name is all but dust.
Go to the top of the page
P-girl
post Aug 14 2012, 2:19 PM
Post #2

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Honor Members

Wow... sounds like you've been trough quite a lot.

I'm always curious how someone's interaction is with the other... patients? I'm a bit hesitant to use that word since I had a friend in a similar situation and he flew of the handle when I used it.
Go to the top of the page

Add Reply
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 1:57 PM