Add Reply
> They've Gone Too Far, 4kids...
winxclubrox23
post Feb 22 2009, 6:03 PM
Post #161

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Journalists

QUOTE (Crystal_Girl @ Feb 22 2009, 03:37 AM) *
I doubt that they'll actually get the Winx Movie. I think they should close the 4kids company. I mean, it's soo not popular anymore. And if the movie doesn't come, then I highly doubt that season 4 will even be heard of to some of the Americans...(as in not dubbed).

No. I think they should keep it open. Sure their dubbing isn't the greatest but you can count on the voices to be great. Plus it wasn't 4kids that wouldn't dub the movie. Straffi said in an interview that he thinks it's a bad idea for the movie to come to the States/Canada because he thinks it's not going to be "popular" enough.

--------------------

Thanks to Ditty for the userbar! Llamas by CookiemagiK on DA
Go to the top of the page
P-girl
post Feb 22 2009, 6:19 PM
Post #162

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Honor Members

It's not just Winx.... a better example is One Piece. One of the most popular franchises EVER in Japan, butchered by 4Kids, and therefore canceled before you know it.... and us Europeans didn't even get that version.... That takes a special something.
Crystal_Girl
post Feb 22 2009, 8:21 PM
Post #163

Harmonix Fairy

Group: Members

That's too bad Chioku. Arr well lol.
@ Zhaneel - Can you give me the link to these then? Can u PM them to me? The movie, especially (torrent). Thanks!

--------------------
Join the Winx Princess Forum @ WinxPrincess.6x.to and click on Forum!
winxclubrox23
post Mar 2 2009, 1:52 AM
Post #164

Cosmix Fairy

So today I watched Winx Club on YTV (Canadian channel that still shows Winx Club) and it was the last episode of season 3. Anyway, on to what I have to say:

In this episode, they cut the enchantix transformations to somewhere around...oh I don't know...10 SECONDS! On the bright side though...they were in insanely good quality.
Attached is the audio clip I edited to make it pretty much the same as the audio from the episode (by the way..it's 7 seconds long!!!)4kids Enchantix Cut Music

Anyone else bothered by how SHORT that it?

--------------------

humbu111
post Mar 2 2009, 10:10 PM
Post #165

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Former Staff

--------------------

Credits to Bre for the forum set, and Ditty/Esca for the userbar :D

winxclubrox23
post Mar 2 2009, 11:48 PM
Post #166

Cosmix Fairy

QUOTE (humbu111 @ Mar 2 2009, 02:10 PM) *

Yeah I know! If they had done the full transformations, they would have been like 2 minutes of enchantix. And yeah that's totally too much. But why make them shorter than the Winx transformations?

--------------------

MorriganAensland
post Mar 3 2009, 2:52 AM
Post #167

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Members

We just need a better dubbing company do it. ADV, Funimation, and the Ocean Group are all very, very well respected. Ocean and ADV (at least I think that's them) also have a great amount of understanding for each other and are willing to put politics aside for the sake of pleasing fans.

Case in point: Ocean released SoulTaker in the states, but ADV got the rights to air the AU series Nurse Witch Komugi-Chan which used lots of the same characters from SoulTaker. For the sake of consistency, ADV hired *back* the voice actors that Ocean used for the original series. And Funi's really come a long way since their first, really bad dubbings of Dragon Ball Z.

--------------------

Hey, look! My sig's back!

9 Pages V  « < 7 8 9
Add Reply
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Time is now: 26th April 2024 - 4:59 AM