Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Add Reply
> Funny caption contest, Make Fun of the Devil!
DeadInside
post Oct 26 2011, 9:51 AM
Post #1

Sirenix Fairy

Group: Members

Hi.
This is another of my usual soon-to-be fails... Well, this time in contest section! Im not even sure if a regular member can post one here but here I go... btw, I don't know what I am doing....

Ok, the thing here is simple, its a "caption contest" or whatever the correct name for this is. You see the pict and write the text.
The Story behind this is very short, I was making this Joke picture but my joke was not funny enough, so I want to see if anyone here can come up with something better... Ofcouse it would be a prize for the winner that will be discussed later... Sorry guys is NOT money LOL, but I guess is a good one for writing two sentences...

I know other people have made this in a organized and fancy way, but i'll keep it as simple as i can (what means that it may become a mess in a matter of seconds. LOL), the system will be this:

• -You check the Picture "TheDevilYouKnow.jpg" and think of a funny short dialogue
  • -Post it here as text, don't need to edit the picture.
  • -Make it short, one line each character
  • -Optional: Post your entry as a Spoiler (use [spoiler*] you text [/spoiler*] without the "*") ...its not like its a secret, the spoiler thing is to not influence the newcomers so easy (mind pick everything unconsciously)
  • -The limit is 2 submissions for person (just in case that you came up with something better later)
  • -The submission period ends November 5 (a bit more than a week from now)
  • IF someone actually submit something, we are going into "vote mode" that will happen here or in a new topic if there were too many entries (yeah... right)
  • -The Vote system would be explain then... (i have a plan)

The Submission formula is this:
Devil: (your text here)
Girl: (your text here)

(The ideal design is that the Devil speak first, but its not a "rule written on stone")

So Finally, this is the Picture:

Have Fun

--------------------
Go to the top of the page
wkw427
post Oct 26 2011, 12:47 PM
Post #2

Cosmix Fairy

I can think up many, but with the girl speaking first.... hmmm

--------------------
A.K.A. BANJOGATE

Ego Sum Deus Quo Malum Caligo et Barathum

I give my sincerest apologies if anything that I have mentioned in a post or image by me or relating to me, any word, ASCII character, vowel or constant is to be considered offensive in your native tongue. If it is, remember you're on the internet.
wkw427
post Oct 26 2011, 6:11 PM
Post #3

Cosmix Fairy

Alright heres mine

Devil: I am a mighty devil! Granter of Dark Wishes! Whaahalahlhlaaa!!1
Girl: A devil? You're an... an imp!

--------------------
A.K.A. BANJOGATE

I give my sincerest apologies if anything that I have mentioned in a post or image by me or relating to me, any word, ASCII character, vowel or constant is to be considered offensive in your native tongue. If it is, remember you're on the internet.
DeadInside
post Oct 26 2011, 9:35 PM
Post #4

Sirenix Fairy

I can think up many, but with the girl speaking first.... hmmm

As I said, the ideal is the devil speak first but if you got a good one in the other way go ahead, you still have one shot.

"-The limit is 2 submissions for person"

--------------------
{§hani}
post Oct 31 2011, 2:08 AM
Post #5

Cosmix Fairy

snajk im having alot of trouble thinking of one.. but here goes (excuse how lame it may be)

Devil: And he even made fun of my new cape.. it does not exentuate my buck teeth!!! .. does it?
Girl: i didnt know taking over everything was such a fuss.. if not i wouldnt joined the circus.. >.>

--------------------

I AM A HORROR. LOVELY SET BY EMI. MUSA DRAWN BY ALAMISTERRA.
DeadInside
post Nov 9 2011, 10:07 AM
Post #6

Sirenix Fairy

All right people... Nov.5 came, die, wait 3 days and resurrect... and thats it
Despise my low expectation this site never stop surprising me, i expect at least 4 or 5 but well, I guess i have to be thankful that i don't got a winner by default.. but for what really matters its the same..

Im not going to go into "vote mode" as i said because it will be not only ridiculous but stupid... considering people's will to post, it will probably end as an 1-1... or less...

So, as i promised a Prize, right now I'm calling both persons who post an entry as Winners
...Unless ofcourse one of them (or both) don't want it... nothing surprise me now...

Anyway.... as a so called "Artist" my prize was obviously a picture, the term and parameters are open to be discussed with the "winners" via PM i guess...
Now.. just have to figure it out how to send one LOL

Oh, and just for fun, my "caption" were these:
they were not really good (reason i made this post... anyway)

Devil: Im Lucifah! I came four youh Soul
Girl: Reeealy? 'cuz you look like an overcooked hot-dog to me!

Devil: Fear me Mortal!!!!
Girl: The only scary thing on you are those two things that hang on your face...

Devil: Kneel before me mortal!
Girl: Oh, and you are? what? Spongebob spicy pants?

This post has been edited by DeadInside: Nov 9 2011, 10:32 AM

--------------------
wkw427
post Nov 9 2011, 11:31 AM
Post #7

Cosmix Fairy

Can my prize be a break? For you? As in, you don't really have to draw anything :)

--------------------
A.K.A. BANJOGATE

DeadInside
post Nov 10 2011, 10:14 AM
Post #8

Sirenix Fairy

In other words.... You don't want it. LOL
As you wish...

--------------------

Add Reply
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 2:32 PM