5 stars [ 0 ]  [0.00%]
Total Votes: 1
Guests cannot vote 
SpiderBraids
post Apr 19 2016, 4:25 PM
Post #1

Bloomix Fairy

Group: Members

Was really looking forward to posting this talkback when the forum suddenly went down... Well, now that we're back, time to post it icon_smile.gif

Zap2It summary:
Kalshara and Brafilius think that an animal with ultimate power is one of the Fairy Animals.

Spoiler!
- Wow, what a terrible Zap2It summary icon_confused.gif
- Pretty hilarious to see the Winx girls as kids (and being mistaken for really huge fans of the girls icon_biggrin.gif)... though why Musa still keeps her S3+ long hair as a kid is beyond me icon_confused.gif
- Another thing I noticed is that for some reason, everyone other than Bloom appears to have lost some of their mental maturity; Bloom remains laser-focused on their task, while the other girls run after butterflies. HUH...
- Brafilius randomly landing right on top of Kalshara during her attempted sneak attack reminded me of Sky's opponent falling on top of Queen Amentia back in S2 for some reason...
- Another fun song this week icon_smile.gif

--------------------
Go to the top of the page
mightymarty2
post Apr 20 2016, 8:00 AM
Post #2

Cosmix Fairy
Group Icon

Group: Admins

I did like the song but what is it with a Winx turned into kids episode is this the 3rd time it has happened now? It did seem that the Winx were very child like except Bloom just to keep the winx on track for where they needed to be. Which does seem rather unlike what I though Bloom was like as an older kid. Who was rather a loner, no real mention of friends until last season. Just seemed to hang out with her parents and didn't quite fit in (maybe as she was a fairy in human world but who knows).

The Winx still looked similar too there older versions so why no comment from the boys about that?

However Brafilius the fool is getting a bit wearisome. Please can we have him as a bit more useful I do not mean how he ended the season

--------------------
*stella* created this wonderful avatar and SpiderBraids for the rescue and Angel Darkstorm this wonderful signature
SpiderBraids
post Apr 21 2016, 1:11 AM
Post #3

Bloomix Fairy

Group: Members

QUOTE (mightymarty2 @ Apr 20 2016, 3:00 PM) *
I did like the song but what is it with a Winx turned into kids episode is this the 3rd time it has happened now?

Just the 2nd time AFAIK, and the first time was just Stella... (Maybe you were probably thinking of when the Trix fell into a stream in S3?)

Another issue I noticed: Sky getting jealous of Ellas butting into their quality time, and Bloom getting snippy about it icon_confused.gif I can understand something like Sky being jealous of Avalon, but being jealous of a fairy animal? blink.gif... At least Shiny flirting with Brandon (and Stella's reaction to it) was funny... Also, look at how quickly and easily it was resolved icon_confused.gif

--------------------
mightymarty2
post Apr 21 2016, 5:44 PM
Post #4

Cosmix Fairy
Group Icon

My bad that's what I am thinking of

I choose to ignore the Sky Bloom issue is that part of a contract some where its every season. It is just pathetic now at least it was left late and over relatively quickly

--------------------
*stella* created this wonderful avatar and SpiderBraids for the rescue and Angel Darkstorm this wonderful signature
P-girl
post Apr 21 2016, 6:15 PM
Post #5

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Honor Members

I agree with Marty. It happens every season. There's just no trust in that relationship.... And I doubt they'd pull what they did with Musa and Riven with their main couple.
mightymarty2
post Apr 22 2016, 5:31 PM
Post #6

Cosmix Fairy
Group Icon

Nope that won't happen its never seriously hinted at it being over since season 1. When it was over for a while

--------------------

Add Reply
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 2:57 PM