Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Add Reply
> Mako: Island of Secrets an H2O spin-off
The Churchmouse
post Oct 9 2011, 3:52 AM
Post #1

Pixie

Group: Members

Well, ladies and gentlemen, it's true. Apparently, the fans of H2O: Just Add Water have barraged Jonathan M. Shiff, the producer, with demands for a newer season even after he clearly stated that he had no such intentions. But his will-power seems to dwindle in the face of the fan population. It is said that this spin-off will air in 2012, and this time, there will be a merman. Here's the link: http://if.com.au/2011/07/25/inprod/Mako---...RDSBAKTAGX.html
Go to the top of the page
FloraFan
post Oct 13 2011, 10:36 AM
Post #2

Charmix Fairy

New CLEO, RIKKI, BELLA OR EMMA!?!?!? icon_sad.gif
How on earth is his pleasing fans by not doing what the fan want?!
I rather to never hear from the original girls again, then have a movie with new characters icon_sad.gif

This post has been edited by FloraFan: Oct 13 2011, 10:42 AM

--------------------
The Churchmouse
post Oct 13 2011, 11:04 PM
Post #3

Pixie

QUOTE (FloraFan @ Oct 13 2011, 06:36 AM) *
New CLEO, RIKKI, BELLA OR EMMA!?!?!? icon_sad.gif
How on earth is his pleasing fans by not doing what the fan want?!
I rather to never hear from the original girls again, then have a movie with new characters icon_sad.gif

He said he had no intentions of ever making another H2O season ever again, but most of his fans kept bugging him about it, so he decided to do a spin-off instead. He couldn't do another season even if he wanted because, the girls (Chleo, Emma, and Rikki) outgrew their tails, and are now too old to swim in them. Plus, Chleo's starring in The Secret Circle now. icon_sad.gif It's sad, yes, but as a dedicated fan of H2O, I fully support this new series. :)
Vaughanh7
post Feb 5 2012, 3:55 PM
Post #4

Believix Fairy

I also fully support this >.< any more news of it?

--------------------
Abby
post Feb 6 2012, 10:54 PM
Post #5

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Former Staff

I'm not really sure as to what is going on with the current season. I watched a random episode that was on Nick 2 weeks ago and Emma wasn't in it so I was really confused about that and I remember a commercial saying new episode of h20 tonight. Is this the last season airing then?
Sen
post Feb 9 2012, 5:48 PM
Post #6

Butterflix Fairy

QUOTE (Abby @ Feb 6 2012, 11:54 PM) *
I'm not really sure as to what is going on with the current season. I watched a random episode that was on Nick 2 weeks ago and Emma wasn't in it so I was really confused about that and I remember a commercial saying new episode of h20 tonight. Is this the last season airing then?

Emma's not in the last season (or atleast 3 and up). The actress playing Emma wanted to start a movie career.

I haven't seen season 3 so I don't know how she left the series. ^__^'

--------------------

By dittadulla <3~ @_@

Winx Club & Rainbow -- Translated articles: http://incantesimo.lareveuse.net/
Abby
post Feb 9 2012, 9:46 PM
Post #7

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Former Staff

I think I read somewhere that they wrote her off with her family moving or traveling somewhere?

It was really odd because I watch pretty little liars and she was a character on there for a while. That was back in the summer and at that point I didn't think H20 was even being made anymore so I assumed she had went from that to trying other tv shows. But I guess they weren't done!

Add Reply
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Time is now: 16th April 2024 - 10:32 PM