Add Reply
> *B.h.a., Bounty Hunter Association.
Rating 4 V
P-girl
post Sep 22 2008, 8:16 PM
Post #1

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Honor Members

Alright.... this is my first RP, and I've spent quite some time adapting (I can't say I created it, the brilliant people at Alpanim did.) a very interesting galaxy.

Here's the info you need (My apologies for the fluctuating quality of the images, and maybe for the huge load of information.):

B.H.A

I've been developing a Science Fiction RP, which basically plays out in the universe of Galactik Football, only without the football, and Flux (A paranormal force, determined by which planet you're born from) isn't banned.

Story: In the galaxy, crime once ran so rampant, that all the planets made an agreement to create the Bounty Hunter Association: the B.H.A. This organization works outside each planet's legal system, and mostly exists out of freelancers, who hunt criminals for the reward that's on their head. It kept the galaxy fairly peaceful, but it came at a price: the system got corrupted, and it's much to easy for influential people to place their enemies onto the list. This is the world you're entering.

Flux: Flux is a paranormal force, akin to magic, which flows in almost every planet. Your race and birthplace determines what kind of flux you can use. There is one exception, I'll get to that later. Flux usually enlarges your physical abilities, and has unique abilities which differ per race.

Known planets:
Akilian

Background: Akilian used to be an average planet, just like Earth (which doesn't exist in this galaxy, by the way), however, due to a mysterious disaster fifteen years ago, the planet is covered in snow, and going trough a seemingly permanent ice-age. It's a relative peaceful planet, and manages to stay away from conflict most of the time.
Race: Akilian is inhabited by humans. They're about average, however, they learned how to dress accordance to the temperature, so with thick coats, shawls and the likes.
Flux: Akilian flux is called 'The breath', and is a blue-colored stream of energy, which is used to enhance physical performance. It has multiple uses, like shields, high jumps and powerful punches/kicks. These abilities, however, don't stand out. 'The breath' is an average Flux.

Genesis:

Background: A large space-station/city, which is considered the center of the inhabited universe. Many corporations have their headquarters here, including the B.H.A., and it's right here where you can collect, and spend your earnings as a bounty hunter.
Race: Not applied, since Genesis is meant as the ultimate neutral ground, and many people of all kinds of races live here in relative wealth and peace.
Flux: Unavailable for the same reasons above.

Nebula of Shiloe

Background: A fairly large asteroid, made inhabitable by the pirates. The pirates are a group of rogues which actively fight the B.H.A. Agreement, believing it to be corrupt to the bone. This, of course, leads to them being placed on the top of the 'Wanted'-list. The exact location of this place is unknown, and the pirates do their very best to keep it that way.
Race: Most pirates are humans, but they do accept other races to join their cause.
Flux: The pirates don't have a flux of their own, some pirates from a different race use their own planet's flux.

Unadar

Background: Unadar is an highly industrialized planet, right up until the extreme mining almost cause the planet to collapse, the scars from this incident still visible. This disaster and lifestyle caused the Unadarians to be cold, merciless and stubborn, just like their planet.
Race: Unadar is inhabited by a race called the Rykers. A group of humanoids who adapted to their polluted planet by combining their nature with technology, turning into man/machine hybrids.
Rykers female:
Rykers Male:
Flux: The 'Metal Yell' is their Flux, and this is basically a yellow outward shock-wave, powered by their intimidating screams.

Shadows Archipelagos

Background: The Shadow Archipelagos is a dark, unpleasant place, and many people wonder who would want to live there voluntarily. This same nature, however, draws many people to this mysterious place.
Race: The shadows are, well, shrouded in darkness. They've suffered from prejudice throughout the galaxy due to their dark methods, and are very distrusting.
Shadow Male:
Flux: Their Flux, the smog, is a powerful flux which envelops them with a blackish smoke and enables them to teleport small distances. The smog is a special Flux, since it can be used by other races. However, it comes at a cost: It influences their behavior in a negative manner, as they become more aggressive over the time they use it. It also damages the body, and, if exposed for to long, will kill the person once he tries to remove the Flux from their system.

Tecnoid

Background: Tecnoid is THE biggest corporation in the galaxy, and is very influential. They, however, aren't very popular and rumor has it that they ultimately control and abuse the B.H.A. For their own gain. They deny all accusations, maybe a bit to fiercely......
Race: Most Tecnoid executives are humanoids, but they leave their dirty work to androids, 'originally' named Tecnodroids. These androids are physically strong, but lack a certain intelligence which makes them easy to outsmart, even if they do portray some sort of sentience.
Flux: Tecnodroids don't have a flux. It was tried to create one for them, but this ended in disaster.
TecnoDroid V3:

Wamba

Background: The planet of Wamba might seem a bit backwards and primitive, but in return, is very in touch with nature. The cities literally fuse with the vast woods of this strange planet.
Race: Wambas are a peaceful and nature-loving race, and they can become quite mischievous from time to time. Being one with nature, their build is very animalistic, and their feet are just as good at grabbing things as their hands.
Flux: The Wambas have a flux called 'The roar', which they get from the moon of their planet; Ivo, and enlarges their already great speed, agility and dexterity.
Wamba Male:
Wamba Female: http://i103.photobucket.com/albums/m146/P-...06/RP/Nzera.jpg

Xzion:

[Picture Unavailable]

Background: The planet of Xzion is an unknown planet, and only now has sent ambassador Warren to advocate peace to the rest of the galaxy. The strong, fit and humanoid build suspects a rich environment.
Race: The lightnings are strong and proud people, who only recently came in contact with the rest of the galaxy.
Flux: The Lightnings Flux let them move so fast, they appear to be jumping from one place to the next, only a blur of them visible if they move.... which can be easily overlooked. Don't blink when facing a lightning.
Lightning, Male: http://i103.photobucket.com/albums/m146/P-...6/RP/light2.jpg

Flux society:
http://i103.photobucket.com/albums/m146/P-...uxplanetuu1.jpg
Background: The Flux society is a society of monks from all kinds of races, trying to bring peace to the galaxy. Their methods are peace, negotiations and understanding, but when necessary, the Monks of the Flux society reveal themselves to be fierce and disciplined warriors.
Race: All kinds of races can become part of the Flux Society, as long as they have a dream of a peaceful galaxy, were violent organizations like the B.H.A. Aren't needed.
Flux: Just like there are many races part of the Flux Society, there are just as many Fluxes. Most of them, however, refrain from using them unless absolutely unavoidable.

Character Sheet:
Name:
Race/Planet of origin: (You can pick an above race, or make your own)
Flux: (The same, pick one above, or make your own. Please note that most fluxes only give one special ability, so keep that in mind when designing your own, and no god-moding, please):
Looks:
Personality:
Bio:
Status: Hunter or Hunted. Do you want to become a Bounty Hunter or a hunted 'Criminal' with a price on your head? If so....
Supposedly commited crime:

Here's mine:
Name: Zekram
Race/Planet: Ilonese, once a member of the Flux Society.
Flux: His planet's flux is called 'Flaming fist', in which he can make an energy surge trough his fists or Feet, which greatly enhances the power of Punces and/or kicks, and makes it look as they're on fire with white flames (Hence the name).
Looks: Zekram (Or whatever his name is)
Personality: Proud and disciplined, Zekram is calm most of the time, but can become something akin to a wild animal while fighting.
Bio: Zekram was once a high-ranked monk at the Flux-society, and really close to Brim Simbra, the previous leader of the Society, who raised him once his parents dropped him off at the Society at age Ten. However, a few years ago, Brim Simbra went into a mysterious coma, and if that blow wasn't enough, a corrupt monk by the name of Ikasa, managed to pin it all in Zekram, who was forced to flee. These events made him bitter, as he tries really hard to clear his name.
Supposedly commited crime: Attempted murder of Brim Simbra, head of the Flux society.

I'll start off when we have at least four people: Preferably two hunters and two hunted. More are always welcome. Wish me luck!

=============================

Members:

Hunters:
Mekibos -MorriganAensland
Warren -P-girl

Hunted:
Zekram -P-girl
Aedrea -Jahnavi
Kaori -Anime Princess
Go to the top of the page
MorriganAensland
post Sep 23 2008, 8:11 PM
Post #2

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Members

*sticks it out and does what nobody else has the guts to... and decides to be another SRW character, just for fun and it fits the atmosphere*

Name: Mekibos
Race/Planet of origin: Zuvorg... essentially a human by another name
Flux: "Integrate". Mekibos can mentally operate most low-level mechanical appliances provided he spills some blood on them, "integrating" himself into it. There's no limit to the size of the machine, although the amount of blood necessary increases in proportion to the mass of the machine, the connection is lost if his blood is removed somehow, and the cheapest AI programs and firewalls can lock him out
Looks:

Personality: Kinda hot-headed, and he can be blatantly arrogant or holier-than-thou at times. He is not above admitting when he's wrong, however, it just might take him some time to realize he *is* wrong.
Bio: Mekbos was a member of the Zuvorg Alliance's interstellar observation group, the Inspectors, led by his younger brother Wendolo. Over the course of one mission *cough*SUPER ROBOT WARS OG 2!!!*uncough* he found himself realizing that the race he had been examining was not genuinely a threat to the Alliance, an opinion only he shared in the five-man group. The others were eventually killed for pushing the race too far, Mekibos nearly being killed by his brother's own hand in the process. Afterwards, he quit the Inspectors and became a solo agent, just going around and investigating bounties. His injuries required cybernetic implants, hence his Flux is one borne of out necessity; without it or another power source, he'd die.

--------------------

Hey, look! My sig's back!
P-girl
post Sep 23 2008, 8:15 PM
Post #3

Cosmix Fairy

You're in, thanks for joining!
Jahnavi
post Sep 24 2008, 1:46 PM
Post #4

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Former Staff

Name: Aedrea
Race/Planet of origin: Akilian
Flux: The Breath
Looks: http://captsolo.net/info/my-img/blue-babe2.jpg
Personality: Easily irritated and short-tempered. Aedrea also prefers to live by her own rules, and only occasionally accepts suggestions from other people. She is also a strong feminist.
Bio: Aedrea's parents are important officials on Akilian, working indirectly for Technoid. After learning about their system first-hand for years, she finally decided that she wanted a change. However, she has never revealed to anyone what she thinks is wrong with the system, which makes many people brush off her ideas. She decides that the best way to tackle the situation is to overthrow Technoid. Somehow, though, word got out of her plans, so she is now in hiding, and her whereabouts are unknown.
Supposedly committed crime: Plan to overthrow Technoid.

This post has been edited by Jahnavi: Sep 24 2008, 2:05 PM

--------------------
"We read to know that we are not alone." - C. S. Lewis
P-girl
post Sep 24 2008, 1:51 PM
Post #5

Cosmix Fairy

Accepted. But..... I think you're confusing the Flux Society with something else..... Probably Tecnoid or the B.H.A. The Flux society has little to no say in political matter, even tough they try.
Jahnavi
post Sep 24 2008, 2:06 PM
Post #6

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Former Staff

Sorry, I guess I got them a little mixed up. Anyway, I edited my post.

--------------------
"We read to know that we are not alone." - C. S. Lewis
P-girl
post Sep 24 2008, 2:12 PM
Post #7

Cosmix Fairy

Thanks, it makes more sense now.
P-girl
post Sep 25 2008, 9:10 AM
Post #8

Cosmix Fairy

((Alright, I don't think many other people will join at the moment.... let's start this out and make something from it. Maybe when it gets going, interest will rise))

*On a tv-screen*

'B.H.A.!' A cheery voice said, as a young woman with red hair behind a desk appeared on the screen.
"Well Good morning everybody, and welcome to B.H.A.-news, keeping you in touch with the latest news on Bounty Hunting." She started.
"Looking at our list, the top bounty hasn't changed at all. You guessed it; Leader of the Pirates, Sonny Blackbones is still on top with three Million Standard credits. Fifteen years and a record prize on his head, this man is still out there. New in our list is Aedrea, a young girl from Akilian." With that, the woman showed a screen depicting a young girl with blue hair. "Don't let the short sleeves and even shorter skirt fool you: this girl is indeed from Akilian, the planet known for the mysterious ICE-AGE it's going trough for the past fifteen years((Couldn't resist, sorry)). Her bounty starts at 250.000 Standard credits and her danger-level is currently at two for going against Tecnoid. It might not sound that impressive, but we all taught that about Zekram, a rogue member of the Flux Society." Aedrea's image dissapeared, making place for an image of a man with brown skin, red markings and white hair. "He's on the run for five years now, and has been known for fending off a good amount of Tecnodroids from time to time." The woman giggled. "Who knew a monk could be so good at trashing stuff. Well, that's it for today, be sure to tune in for next time, and if you can't wait, visit the B.H.A.-website for the most recent list of wanted fugitives. Good day!" With that, she dissapeared, as a large Icon of a T appeared.
'This program is sponsored by Tecnoid.' A voice said. 'Tecnoid, making the galaxy safer for you.'
Anime Princess
post Sep 25 2008, 9:33 AM
Post #9

Cosmix Fairy

hey P-girl guess what ^_^

Name:Kaori
Race/Planet of origin:Akilian
Flux:The Breath
Looks: (i know im useing the looks of a narnia charactor i couldnt be bothered drawing one)
Personality:Kaori is a kind person who used to refuse to fight untill it led to her getting blamed for her best friends death so now she is on the run and is fighting for survivle from the bounty hunters she mostly uses a katana and bow and arrows
Bio:about a year ago kaori's best friend was murdered and being she was last seen with her and having an argument it was belived that kaori had killed her and she has been on the run ever since
Supposedly committed crime: Killing her best friend

(i hope this is ok)

--------------------

Sorry i just think its better off this way

P-girl
post Sep 25 2008, 9:36 AM
Post #10

Cosmix Fairy

((Accepted..... altough about now the hunter/hunted-ratio is a little lob-sided..... If it's okay with you guys, I make a second character, a hunter.))
Anime Princess
post Sep 25 2008, 9:37 AM
Post #11

Cosmix Fairy

(i'm cool with it)

--------------------

P-girl
post Sep 25 2008, 10:23 AM
Post #12

Cosmix Fairy

((Allright then, I'll add Warren to the roster))

Name: Warren
Race/Planet of origin: Lightning
Flux: Lightning
Looks:
Personality: Calm, honorable, slightly overconfident and doesn't really know what's going on behind the scenes (Therefor easily manipulated).
Bio: Warren started out as an Ambassador from the newly discovered planet of Light, however, shocked by the amount of crime in the galaxy, he joined the B.H.A. as a hunter without second taught, actually believing this system is the best way to bring peace to the galaxy.
MorriganAensland
post Sep 25 2008, 4:33 PM
Post #13

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Members

(Methinks we got some Cowboy Bebop spirit in this role-play. Not that I mind at all. The franchise is made of awesomeness and homages to Lupin III)

After finishing up watching the BHA report, Mekibos leaned back and sighed.

"Interesting..." the various high bounties made him think for a moment, simply due to the nature of them. Aedrea was worth a decent amount, enough to cover repair and maintenance costs for awhile. Of course the issue with her bounty seemed vague, he'd have to look into it further when he had the chance.

"Okay then, Graterkin," he said before planning to rest at the closest settlement. "Let's get hunting."

(Graterkin = Mekibos's robot from SRW.
For the purposes of the role-play, it will be used almost exclusively for transportation, so just imagine those guns/shield aren't there.)

--------------------

Hey, look! My sig's back!
P-girl
post Sep 25 2008, 4:47 PM
Post #14

Cosmix Fairy

((I was kinda aiming for that, yeah.))

In one of the more.... dark parts of Genesis, a lone figure sat at a bar with a drink, wearing brown traditional robes and half his face hidden by a large 'Chinese' straw hat. Hearing the B.H.A.-report on a television within his reach, he immediately shut it off. This was being greeted by much protest in the café.
"No fair!"
"I was watching that!"
"Turn it back on!" Were the complaints. One teen was brave enough to grab the stranger's arm. This made the stranger look at him, and he, as well as the others, immediately backed away.
"I don't like that show." He calmly said, continueing his drink, leaving the others stunned in silence, as they decided against protesting more.
Anime Princess
post Sep 25 2008, 7:32 PM
Post #15

Cosmix Fairy

a young lady no older then nineteen walked into the cafe thinking 'hopefully i'll be able to go unnoticed for a bit with this descise' and she got herself a drink

--------------------

P-girl
post Sep 25 2008, 7:36 PM
Post #16

Cosmix Fairy

"Watch that guy...." The teen said to the new girl. "His face.... he's that mad monk!"
Anime Princess
post Sep 25 2008, 7:41 PM
Post #17

Cosmix Fairy

"uhm ok i dont plan on staying for very long though" replied the girl

--------------------

P-girl
post Sep 25 2008, 7:45 PM
Post #18

Cosmix Fairy

"Your funeral." With that, the teen was of, making the man chuckle slightly.
Anime Princess
post Sep 25 2008, 7:50 PM
Post #19

Cosmix Fairy

the girl looked at where the teen was standing slightly confused before finnishing her drink and after paying for it she dicided to leave

--------------------

P-girl
post Sep 25 2008, 7:54 PM
Post #20

Cosmix Fairy

"One hint." The man said before the girl left. "If you're trying to hide, actually hide. Cover your face. Cloacks, hats and glasses." He advices her, tipping his own hat.

68 Pages V   1 2 3 > » 
Add Reply
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 5:54 PM