Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

The Life and Time's of Teagan
Rating 0
entry Sep 15 2010, 5:17 AM
We Were Champions

This is a roleplay that Zing, Humbu Bre and I made. Long story short, we'd like more people. Active people. We enjoy people. They're very handy for playing characters and such. =)

Here's the plot:

Imagine a land made up of four kingdoms ruled by four siblings; two brothers and two sisters. Each sibling represents one of the four seasons: Spring, Summer, Autumn, and Winter. Although the four seasons are represented, only one can be dominant per year.

To determine which season shall be dominant, each kingdom sends a representative to the Stadium to fight to the death. For twenty-eight days, the full cycle of the moon, the four representatives fight each other, trying to be the last one standing. The prize? Immortality, the chance to forever be remembered as a Champion, and their season's dominance for the year.

For the past one hundred years, Winter has been dominant. The other kingdoms have been growing weaker and weaker in power as a result, and are secretly planning a revolt. Who's side will you be on? Will you survive? Or will you risk it all for a chance to become a Champion?

So yeah. If you're interested, don't hesitate to PM me here or on there. Or ask questions. Questions are good. I like them.

« Next Oldest · The Life and Time's of Teagan · Next Newest »

SMTWTFS

Search My Blog