Add Reply
> WITCH
Rating 5 V
dittadulla
post Sep 23 2010, 3:42 PM
Post #61

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Journalists

Well, the issues did come out with a month wait so... yeah.

--------------------
Go to the top of the page
wkw427
post Sep 23 2010, 4:28 PM
Post #62

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Members

Oh, I understand now.

I don't want to finish the comic then. I might just get to the end of tech 2b witch and wait a year icon_biggrin.gif

--------------------
A.K.A. BANJOGATE

Ego Sum Deus Quo Malum Caligo et Barathum

I give my sincerest apologies if anything that I have mentioned in a post or image by me or relating to me, any word, ASCII character, vowel or constant is to be considered offensive in your native tongue. If it is, remember you're on the internet.
Fortress Guy
post Sep 23 2010, 4:44 PM
Post #63

Harmonix Fairy

QUOTE (wkw427 @ Sep 23 2010, 07:05 AM) *
I think you could of covered a little more..

Hey, Fortress Takes is only 599 words or less. And we were covering a 26 episode season. Think of it more as a fun media filled general overview, not a detailed breakdown of specifics.

You obviously have expressed a keener interest and knowledge in the details of the W.I.T.C.H. story. That is the kind of material a whole separate posting can be made from.

ADDENDUM EDIT:

Changed up the ending of the W.I.T.C.H. Season One take a little. Enjoy for fun.

This post has been edited by Fortress Guy: Sep 24 2010, 1:48 PM

--------------------

Fortress Guy's fortress of solitude.

Jem Huntik Korra season 1 Winx SE4 part II
dittadulla
post Sep 23 2010, 6:17 PM
Post #64

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Journalists

Well, I'm not even sure if Teach 2b WITCH is over yet >> *checks what's up in Italy on that matter on wikipedia*

Oh, a new arc. 100% WITCH. also reading the description of Teach 2b... whoaaa Iceland quit so early in the story I have no idea what all this is.

--------------------
wkw427
post Sep 23 2010, 7:58 PM
Post #65

Cosmix Fairy

All the issues dan be download here
http://witch.wczasy-justyna.pl/issues.html
http://forevermagic.webs.com/witchissues.htm

Worth it. Fan Scanulations :)

--------------------
A.K.A. BANJOGATE

I give my sincerest apologies if anything that I have mentioned in a post or image by me or relating to me, any word, ASCII character, vowel or constant is to be considered offensive in your native tongue. If it is, remember you're on the internet.
CyberZero
post Sep 26 2010, 2:34 PM
Post #66

Charmix Fairy

Hey I remember watching this show on Jetix

--------------------
Yeah, I play the sniper in Monday Night Combat. (I'm apparently hated for being cheap at times) ^.^
MorriganAensland
post Oct 1 2010, 5:52 AM
Post #67

Cosmix Fairy

I'll be honest.

I've gone through the first two arcs of WITCH and some parts of it really rub me the wrong way. Luba especially, whose main contribution to the story is kick-starting the Nerissa arc.

... In a way that aggravates me to no end, since the Oracle could just as easily *told* Luba what would happen if she combined the Auremeres but instead didn't.

Really, it's the Oracle that gets the most of my anger. The guy just doesn't do anything at all to get in my good graces, be it wiping the Guardians memories away or at one point LAUGHING when Will called Kandrakar out for its actions and the explanation is it's just so funny because no Guardian ever thought to have common sense and think for themselves.

Plus there's the shameless padding, ever-rocky relationship between Will and her mother that was trite from the first page, and just unremarkable storytelling.

--------------------

Hey, look! My sig's back!
wkw427
post Oct 1 2010, 11:42 AM
Post #68

Cosmix Fairy

-Luba was being tested
-The Oracle can't see into the future
-The Oracle undergoes a personality change in the Trials of the Oracle arc

And how can you be angry that Luba starts the Nerissa arc? That is like saying "I hate how Hansle and Greatle story started out with them going into the forest"
=.=

--------------------
A.K.A. BANJOGATE

P-girl
post Oct 1 2010, 12:00 PM
Post #69

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Honor Members

Telling what could happen =/= equal predicting t he future. For example: I can tell you that gasoline + Matches + Small child = Bad Things.
MorriganAensland
post Oct 1 2010, 1:05 PM
Post #70

Cosmix Fairy

QUOTE (P-girl @ Oct 1 2010, 07:00 AM) *
Telling what could happen =/= equal predicting t he future. For example: I can tell you that gasoline + Matches + Small child = Bad Things.

This. Fooling around with the Aurameres should have kicked off a red light or two for the Oracle, and it wouldn't have killed him to say "Oh, Luba, I'm asking you this for the entire congregation: whatever you do don't unite the Aurameres."

And I dislike that Luba started the arc because, well, all of that ridiculousness could have been avoided if she had been willing to trust the Guardians considering they *did* defeat Phobos, which went above and beyond the job they were *supposed* to do. You would have thought she would have a little more faith in the Guardians, or at least wait until a big screw-up to decide they weren't doing the job as well as they should. Getting Nerissa out of her prison on Mount Thanos could be done in one of a million ways, and the writers chose one of the ones I would have passed up.

Admittedly this also brought Caleb back, which is nice considering it's one of the few times WITCH didn't play that overused (in story no less!) habit of having a romance in an arc and the man taking a mortal blow for someone else. And there was always the chance of reviving him some other way since as a flower, he could probably wait.

EDIT: I know after the fourth arc that the Oracle undergoes a personality change and that's nice. Regrettably since he resigns from his position at the end of the seventh arc I doubt we'll see much of him any more.

This post has been edited by MorriganAensland: Oct 1 2010, 1:06 PM

--------------------

Hey, look! My sig's back!

4 Pages V  « < 2 3 4
Add Reply
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Time is now: 17th June 2024 - 8:24 AM