Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

3 Pages V  < 1 2 3  
Add Reply
> Which Pixie Do You Think Should Belong To Which Fairy?
Hirondelle
post Aug 14 2008, 6:54 AM
Post #41

Harmonix Fairy

Group: Members

So.... I'm actually the only one who goes with Iginio's original plan? Maybe because I very much believe in Yin and Yang, one thing to make up for the other 'n stuff, two halves of a whole. *Imitates Sid* They complete each other.

No, I've believed that too since I saw the pixies, P-Girl. It wouldn't do the girls any good to have bonded pixies that match up to their personalities. They wouldn't be influenced or learn a thing.

I think Chatta would remain afraid of Stella after she tried to talk to her when Stella was determined to get Brandon back from Downland <<; Stella didn't hold anything back to be nice...
Also, I don't see why Chatta would resemble Stella. Well, looks obviously. and she does talk, but Chatta tends to have a hardworking spirited attitude and kinda assertive. Stella's...sorta like that. But she wanted to take it easy when in Cloud Tower paired with Musa and she usually says some sort of joke when in danger. She's not focused on the real task at hand I guess I'm saying. She talks a lot and is outspoken, but she's just more into fashion. Chatta's a little cheerleader and Stella's definitely not.

Flora and Amore have more of a pairing than those two, but Flora needed to be more outspoken as a person and more determined. She wouldn't have learned anything if Amore helped her with Helia by using a simple flower to make him fall in love with her. She needed to be able to talk to him. Also, there was that time Flora kinda saved everyone when she went out to grow vines to protect the ship from ice falling on them. I can't remember the exact instance, but I know Flora showed what Chatta had taught her, even if Chatta was scared herself.

Anyway, I'm sure this is redundant, but it's 2:00 in the morning and I feel like clearing this up in my mind <<;

This post has been edited by Hirondelle: Aug 14 2008, 7:00 AM

--------------------

Faedust Charms
Go to the top of the page
mightymarty2
post Aug 14 2008, 6:01 PM
Post #42

Cosmix Fairy
Group Icon

Group: Admins

no opinions redundant

--------------------
*stella* created this wonderful avatar and SpiderBraids for the rescue and Angel Darkstorm this wonderful signature
Riiana
post Aug 14 2008, 7:05 PM
Post #43

Cosmix Fairy

Hmm yeah now I see why Chatta wasnt paired up with Stella or Flora with Amore...

--------------------
Hirondelle
post Aug 22 2008, 3:20 AM
Post #44

Harmonix Fairy

It's actually funny, I just watched the last episode of the RAI dub, and Chatta and Amore mention this. Amore said for a time she thought she chose the wrong fairy, and Chatta responds it turns out she's a hopeless romantic like people have been calling her haha I had no idea they said this in the original, it's cute.

--------------------

Faedust Charms
Winx_cutie189
post Nov 8 2008, 11:26 AM
Post #45

Butterflix Fairy

QUOTE (humbu111 @ Aug 9 2008, 01:12 AM) *
if we're going for the opposites-attract thing, where the pixies help their fairy in a way that their not-so great in, I guess the pairings should be something along the lines of:

Bloom and Piff
Stella and Tune
Layla and Amore
Flora and Digit
Tecna and Chatta
and the only one that doesnt work as much is Musa and Lockette

I can't agree to that.. It's kind of mixed of,

I don't think Piff could work with Bloom since she always sleeps and Bloom needs help about Sky a LOT! So i meant to think that Piff is too quiet for Bloom...

I don't think Tune and Stella can fit cause all Stella talks about is love love love and brandon and i think Tune will get annoyed by that so i think that Tune is too good for Stella...

I don't think Amore can even help Layla one bit since Layla doesn't even have trouble with her lovelife and doing much fine so i think Amore is more in the power of love for Layla...

Flora and Digit, I dunno... Digit loves technology and isn't that much interested in plants and also understands technology more than Flora so i think Digit is too logical for Flora..

I don't really really think Chatta can work out with a quiet logical girl at all.. Chatta's too talkative for Tecna at all times..

I think their matches are real fine and i agree with P-girl.. I once wanted that but i learned that they can't be with the ones that has their personalities cause it will make them argue about it every times and seems to be not helpful in their connection..

--------------------

3 Pages V  < 1 2 3
Add Reply
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Time is now: 27th April 2024 - 11:56 AM