2 Pages V  < 1 2  
Add Reply
> Nabul, 'cause this boy needs some lovin'
magicwithin7
post Aug 13 2008, 11:41 PM
Post #21

Pixie

Group: New Members
From: Everyday I'm Somewhere New, Though I Never Am There.

I personally love Nabu. i will always think of him as Nabu. He's funny and a little witty. Plus, he's the only guy wizard. You gotta love that.

Okay, maybe it's only me who loves that.. . . .

--------------------

Just because you are different doesn't mean you shouldn't get out of your cocoon and fly.

Winx Club-That's What Girls Do>

Hello, you either have JavaScript turned off or an old version of Adobe's Flash Player. Get the latest Flash player.
<script type="text/javascript">var so = new SWFObject("http://www.youtube.com/v/kh4Zq4bH_yg&", "video1197080501", "425", "350", "9", "#FFF");so.addParam("wmode", "transparent");so.write("video1197080501");
Go to the top of the page
humbu111
post Aug 14 2008, 1:28 AM
Post #22

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Former Staff

I agree about the magic, its cool how he has it. For me, he's kinda in between, after Brandon and Riven, tied with Timmy, and before Sky and Helia.

--------------------

Credits to Bre for the forum set, and Ditty/Esca for the userbar :D

Hirondelle
post Aug 14 2008, 6:46 AM
Post #23

Harmonix Fairy

Group: Members

I love Nabu, after Helia. Personally, I think the guys got better as they went along. Well, the ones I don't like are Sky and Riven so much...but look wise, Nabu and Helia look the best.

It's true, Layla wasn't independent and maybe it made sense for her to seem to not want a guy because of the emotional attachment that comes with a relationship. When she was younger she only had one real friend, I couldn't expect her to love and trust a guy after the royal life she lived. Personally, I don't care if they all end up with some guy, people say it's not "realistic" enough or "too perfect" but throughout high school, more people date more than just one person for the whole time, so really, it's never realistic anyway. That's not my story, but I know that's extremely common.
I can't wait to see him in the RAI version, I can't wait to see his character then. I thought it was cute that he perused her, especially after she wasn't really being nice to him.

Also, I think it's great he's a wizard, it's different and he's not a Red Fountain guy forced to don one of those silly outfits. They should've STAYED in their newer outfits they wore one time. I've always hated them because they're belt less and have a really strange form. But I can forgive Helia for transferring back to Red Fountain for Flora.

--------------------

Faedust Charms

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Add Reply
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Time is now: 27th April 2024 - 7:44 AM