2 Pages V  < 1 2  
Add Reply
> Episode 19 Discussion
Taa
post Oct 28 2009, 11:40 AM
Post #21

Pixie

Group: Members

bubamara, thanks for the summary. The previous episode was easy to understand, but this one seemed too complicated until I read your post.
Go to the top of the page
stormprincess777
post Oct 28 2009, 2:01 PM
Post #22

Enchantix Fairy

wow. That was a very different episode. It kindof seems like they are going back to the enchantix thing with the water stars and such. I loke the new outfits though. They are actually not so sparkly and a little bit more elegant. It's very cool that they kept some of their signature colors. Tecna finally has a really pretty outfit. Love the flower in the hair. I wonder what the other variations are going to look like.

--------------------

Thanks to Misha for the lovely siggy!!
P-girl
post Oct 28 2009, 2:06 PM
Post #23

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Honor Members

I'm just hoping one thing:

Since this was Diana, one of the fairies from the opening, it's pretty much a given that the next one (The blonde one with the fur trimmed cloak.) will probably have a similar role, and maybe a similar, new transformation to beat her. She's fan-dubbed the fairy of winter. Y'know, because of the white color and the fur of her cloak....
If this Sofix doesn't have decent coverage, I'm gonna laugh hard.
Dark_Side_Master
post Oct 28 2009, 4:10 PM
Post #24

Mythix Fairy

new transformation looks kind of stylish, or maybe just better looking than believix. i like it a lot.

--------------------
Glory to the Sin'doray!!!

Forum set by *Stella*. Thank you so much! Official image by Blizzard Co.

Userbar made by jah-jah. thank you so much :)
Oh, and the main thing, HERE AM I!
Stellaksjuta
post Oct 28 2009, 5:04 PM
Post #25

Mythix Fairy

I love sofix :3
Especially the song!

I think nobody's completely sure that the next one the blonde is the winter fairy? Her arms aren't covered though
I wish Winx could get long skirts for once.
bubamara
post Oct 28 2009, 5:20 PM
Post #26

Bloomix Fairy

How are they gonna fight with long skirts? When I'm at it, these things around their hands look cool, but still seem that they can get in the way...
P-girl
post Oct 28 2009, 5:22 PM
Post #27

Cosmix Fairy

I remember having this conversation somewhere.... and the facts that long skirts, as long as they aren't wrapped to tightly around the person's legs, can be pretty decent combat gear.
bubamara
post Oct 28 2009, 5:25 PM
Post #28

Bloomix Fairy

Well, I guess they can... Just, this is more practical... And we did see some fairies with decent-sized skirts... (If I remember correctly, Diaspro had one). Oh, yeah, and Amentia had long skirt... But I don't think we will see Winx wearing those, somehow it doesn't look like their style. I can imagine Flora, Bloom and maybe Musa wearing long skirt, but not the rest of them.
P-girl
post Oct 28 2009, 5:31 PM
Post #29

Cosmix Fairy

Pants, then? Robes? I'm just fantasising.
winxclubrox23
post Oct 29 2009, 12:03 AM
Post #30

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Journalists

That was very 2nd last episodeish in my opinion. Just the way it played out. I quite liked it though.

Sophix? I think it's pretty. Oh, and the song's epic. Tecna, once again, hit the jackpot on looks wise. That's a pretty epic skirt. Bloom's colours really seem to clash though, and I'm really not sure about Flora's. That's pretty...out there.

Yaaaay Musa and Riven! At least their like, talking now.

And thank goodness for the non captured girls not completely consisting of the popular trio. At least they threw Tecna into the mix.

--------------------

Thanks to Ditty for the userbar! Llamas by CookiemagiK on DA
aqua_pearl
post Oct 29 2009, 2:22 AM
Post #31

Sirenix Fairy

Riven and Musa got back together why!? (ok if buba said why i havnt read the other posts yet...) and its a first, Tecna transforms with a skirt!

copying my post over here in laziness...

It looks to me alomst like the nature version of the believix. Same style just made out of plants. All their attacks seem like their normal attacks, but stronger, and they heal nature at the same time. Its seems like what they would be as earth fairies, like believix was a power made from believinhg, but sofix was earth power only...

I agree it does seem like an add on, almost reminded me of charmix in a way and,

do my eyes decieve me, they'll get a different power for every situation?

My brain is a combination of excitement and overload of so many transformations this season (including tracix and stuff.) its like they just mutate 24 7

I currently dont have a most favourite. I like laylas, blooms (a little to colourful) , floras (a little revealing but shes a fairy) and tecna's.

they look a bit like traditional tinkerbell fairies.

This post has been edited by aqua_pearl: Oct 29 2009, 2:33 AM
mightymarty2
post May 17 2010, 8:40 AM
Post #32

Cosmix Fairy
Group Icon

Group: Admins

I see what people mean about there cloths shrinking but thats the way it seems to be going ever since charmix. Wasn't a bad episode I felt they could have had a bigger fight than that though

--------------------
*stella* created this wonderful avatar and SpiderBraids for the rescue and Angel Darkstorm this wonderful signature

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Add Reply
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Time is now: 28th April 2024 - 6:30 PM