Kendall112
post Dec 10 2013, 1:24 AM
Post #2

Bloomix Fairy

Group: Members

I also found the listing on Amazon
http://www.amazon.com/Winx-Club-Complete-O...n/dp/B00H0EN9BQ
There are also listings for Vol.1 and Vol.2

It's being released by "New Video Group". The same people responsible for releasing Totally Spies Seasons 1-3 on DVDs recently along with a lot of dubbed anime such as Zatch Bell. Can't wait to see the box art. I'm wondering if Nick has anything to do with this release. Still kinda curious as to if this is the Rai English Season 1 or the Nickelodeon dub of Season 3.

I'm putting my money on Rai English Season 1 since Nick isn't the distributor. Nick seems too scared to release Winx episodes on DVD in the US without a movie attached. I guess they think people need more incentive to buy Winx DVD's as opposed to Legend of Korra who already has a whole season out on DVD and Ninja Turtles.

--------------------
Go to the top of the page
Kendall112
post Jan 9 2014, 4:43 PM
Post #3

Bloomix Fairy

The Amazon page has been updated with a cover image. It lists the 4kids voice actors. But due keep in mind that Netflix recently added Winx to their video streaming service and while they also list the 4kids voice actors, the dub they stream is in fact the Rai English Dub. A lot of things incorrectly credit the 4kids actors instead of the Nick or Rai voice actors. So we'll have to wait and see. Also, this company is no stranger to errors, I believe on the Zatch Bell DVD set, they advertised 104 episodes, when they really only had 100.

--------------------
dreamywinxgirl94
post Jan 10 2014, 11:13 PM
Post #4

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Journalists

Thanks for the info!
I have a feeling the DVD is based on Rai-English Version. =) 4Kids.tv had already released their DVDs, except the remaining episodes of Season 3. So there is no way it's going to be 4kids.tv's version (though I missed this version so much and had never collected their DVDs. =/).

The Cover Art doesn't say Nickelodeon? While the other 2 Movies DVDs have Nickelodeon on it? I guess they told New Video Group to create the DVD of the Original Season 1 (and hopefully Season 2 *_*). --hope the newer fans will catch up the with the Original Season 1 and 2. =D Instead of the confusions with the TV 1 Hour Special--

I'm getting disappointed when on earth will Nickelodeon release the rest of the TV Movie Specials, Season 3, Season 4 and 5 remaining episodes??? -_-" I know they're on iTunes, but people want to collect the DVDs. =/
So far,
A Bonus Winx Club 1st Special Movie DVD Disc from the Winx Enchantix Dolls Pack Vs Evil Icy Doll
A Bonus of 7 First Episodes of Season 4 from The Secret of the Lost Kingdom DVD
A Bonus of 7 First Episodes of Season 5 from Magical Adventure DVD

.....really? =/

This post has been edited by dreamywinxgirl94: Jan 10 2014, 11:15 PM

--------------------

~Believe in Winx Dreams!~
DreamyWinx Will Always Be Remembered 2008-2015:

*Forum Set Made by Me.* xD

Kendall112
post Jan 11 2014, 8:18 AM
Post #5

Bloomix Fairy

The distributors Website Confirms that the DVDs are Rai English with episode titles.
http://www.newvideo.com/?s=Winx

Attached Image

Bloom, Stella, Flora, Layla, Musa, and Tecna are six teenage best friends who love fashion, music and romance. These seemingly ordinary high schoolers have one bombshell secret – they are fairies with magical powers! Studying at the College of Alfea (for aspiring fairies) in the realm of Magix, the girls must learn to use their powers and become stronger fairies in order to maintain the Magix balance of good and evil. Fighting villains is tough work, but with friendship and loyalty the Winx Club reigns supreme.

Catch the Winx Club girls in the first 13 episodes of the COMPLETE ORIGINAL FIRST SEASON!

BONUS FEATURES: Music Videos; Fairy Identity Booklet

Disc 1: Episodes 1-7
Disc 2: Episodes 8-13

DISC 1 (episodes 1-7):
An Unexpected Event / Welcome To Magix! / Alfea College for Fairies / The Black Mud Swamp / Date With Disaster / Mission At Cloud Tower / Friends In Need

DISC 2 (episodes 8-13): A Friendship Sundered / Betrayed! / Bloom Tested / The Monster and the Willow / Miss Magix / A Great Secret Revealed

BONUS FEATURES

Music Videos; Fairy Identity Booklet
STUDIO:Rainbow S.p.A.
LICENSOR:Rainbow S.p.A.
LANGUAGE:English
COLOR:Color
SERIES TITLE:Winx Club

Attached Image

Winx Club: Season 1, Volume 2: Defeating the Trix
At the college of Alfea in the dimension of Magix, Bloom and her five best friends, Stella, Flora, Layla, Musa, and Tecna, are studying very important lessons: they are all fairies and learning to master their magical powers! The heroines must maintain the balance between good and evil using their fairy skills, especially against their worst enemies the Trix, three evil sisters attending the Cloutower college for witches.

Watch as the Winx Club defeats the Trix in the final 13 episodes of the COMPLETE ORIGINAL FIRST SEASON!

DISC 1 (episodes 14-20): Bloom’s Dark Secret / Honor Above All / Cold Spell / Secrets Within Secrets / The Font of the Dragon Fire / The Fall of Magix / Mission To Domino

DISC 2 (episodes 21-26): The Crown of Dreams / Storming Cloud Tower / Power Play / The Witches’ Siege / The Ultimate Challenge / The Witches’ Downfall

BONUS FEATURES

LINE:FLATIRON FILMS
SEASON NO.:1

Attached Image

Winx Club: The Complete Original Season 1
One ordinary day turns into a wild roller coaster ride for Bloom, a seemingly normal girl, when she learns she has fairy powers! Transported to the dimension of Magix and the College of Alfea, a school for aspiring fairies, Bloom meets Stella, Flora, Layla, Musa, and Tecna. The six fairies become best friends and use their magical powers to triumph over evil. Together they’re strong, smart and heroic, using their skills to save the world.

Watch as the Winx Club fights villains in all 26 episodes of the COMPLETE ORIGINAL FIRST SEASON!

BONUS FEATURES: Music Videos; Fairy Identity Booklet

DISC 1 (episodes 1-7):
An Unexpected Event / Welcome To Magix! / Alfea College for Fairies / The Black Mud Swamp / Date With Disaster / Mission At Cloud Tower / Friends In Need

DISC 2 (episodes 8-13): A Friendship Sundered / Betrayed! / Bloom Tested / The Monster and the Willow / Miss Magix / A Great Secret Revealed

DISC 3 (episodes 14-20): Bloom’s Dark Secret / Honor Above All / Cold Spell / Secrets Within Secrets / The Font of the Dragon Fire / The Fall of Magix / Mission To Domino

DISC 4 (episodes 21-26): The Crown of Dreams / Storming Cloud Tower / Power Play / The Witches’ Siege / The Ultimate Challenge / The Witches’ Downfall

BONUS FEATURES

LINE:FLATIRON FILMS
SEASON NO.:1

The first volume will be available on March 11 and Volume 2 along with The Complete Box Set will be released on March 25

A little info I picked up on this company:

They first caught my eye when they began to release DVDs of Totally Spies Seasons 1-3 which have never been on DVD in the US aside from a few volumes and Season 2 on Canadian DVD.

They seem to release older shows in their entirety that have barely ever seen a home video release (ex, Zatch Bell English Dub)

They are no stranger to errors and the quality of their packaging isn't top notch. For example on the website they advertise Zatch Bell as having all 104 dubbed episodes when the set only comes with 100.

They already made an error on Amazon by listing the 4kids voice actors (In their defense a lot of the Rai voice actors virtually don't exist.)

They are said to basically be the same company that released Bobobo on DVD recently and the set had a huge error.

The reason I point out these errors is to let everyone know not to expect a whole lot from this set. I haven't heard many problems from the Totally Spies set except for one complaint on Video and Audio quality which sounded more like the person was disappointed at the lack of HD.

With that being said, I am SO glad that they are releasing the Rai English dub in the US, and at a reasonable price concidering most of their sets cost $50+. Season 2 will most likely come soon since they keep mentioning Layla.

This post has been edited by Kendall112: Jan 12 2014, 3:06 AM
Attached thumbnail(s)
Attached Image

--------------------

Fast ReplyAdd Reply
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 11:29 PM