Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

3 Pages V  < 1 2 3  
Add Reply
> Shows That Need To End!, which shows do you think time is up?
P-girl
post Feb 22 2009, 11:46 AM
Post #41

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Honor Members

While Scrubs might be past it's best, it's NOT a non-purpose show. While the humor is wacky, some of the more dramatic episodes ACTUALLY WORK. And the ending segment (Y'know, where the guy goes over what he has learned) has some great values. That, and it's the only TV-show that moved me to tears multiple times, in a good way.

Like the one where they learn to actually listen to their patient instead of just treating their ailments and be done with it. (It involves a suicidal girl.... but since they don't listen, they caught it pretty late. (Luckily not TO late.), but decide that they try and support her with more than just patching her up.... man, I'm tearing up just thinking about it.)

To crude? Sorry, big Scrubs fan, and I've always wanted to use that image.
Go to the top of the page
MorriganAensland
post Feb 22 2009, 9:10 PM
Post #42

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Members

SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

P-Girl used the emblem of Phoenix Wright, the master of the Objection Force!

*pulls a nearby rope, causing confetti and balloons to come drifting down*

I've had that set up since the first time I gushed about Phoenix Wright here and have been waiting forever to use it. Hey, where's that clown I hired for this?

*skeleton hits the ground*

Oh yeah. Clowns need food.

On a more serious note, yes, Scrubs is past its prime but it still is quirky enough that I like it. Dr. Cox is a nice testament to how our mentors are NOT perfect and they make plenty of mistakes too, and Dr. Kelso also represents the fact that no matter how wonderful things might be in our minds someone has to make the unpopular decisions when they're the right thing to do anyways.

--------------------

Hey, look! My sig's back!
Go to the top of the page

3 Pages V  < 1 2 3
Add Reply
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Time is now: 28th April 2024 - 12:47 PM