Tecna [ 6 ]  [15.38%]
Total Votes: 23
Guests cannot vote 
winxclub101
post Apr 24 2009, 2:32 AM
Post #41

Bloomix Fairy

Group: Members

I currently read an article on winx club in google news and saw that the believix will play a huge role in defeating the wizards, currently the girls have fought the wizards twice with their enchantix and havent won a single battle because they continue being cut off. In the article I remmember reading a fact about the believix and it said that it will reach an invinsibility stage, were not a single blast from the wizards can hurt them. As for Roxy, im not going to under estimate her power because in episode three when she made contact with the pixie pet, that was a pretty huge blast it sent all the girls flying, and tecna even said it was equivalent to the power the wizards sent when they were battling in alfea. I voted Bloom because she gained her full enchantix for saving her parents and has gained a huge amount of control over the Dragon Flame through the entire show. I remmember in one of the episodes from season three bloom fainted during the enchantix test only because she didnt have full enchantix so she might have improved now that she has it full.
Bloom and Stella are definatley best for offense attacks
Layla and Musa are very ballanced in defense and offense
Tecnas attacks are very intellegent which makes her offense more accurate then the other girls, and can gain an advantage because she knows the weak spots of villains.
Floras powers are very usefull because nature is everywere and if it wasnt for her plants which hold the monsters in a certain location for a period of time (for example in the movie) the girls would have lost alot of battles. So i would put her in the defense catagory
As for Roxy from what ive seen latley she seems pretty strong

--------------------

Userbar by DragonFire and Avatar by *Stella*
Go to the top of the page
Stellaksjuta
post Apr 24 2009, 4:46 AM
Post #42

Mythix Fairy

Group: Honor Members

QUOTE (P-girl @ Apr 24 2009, 01:58 AM) *
Might be.... but that still doesn't quite take away Ogron's power. He can just chuck the blasts at something else. Innocent citizens, parents, boyfriends.....

Anyway, I remember saying this in another 'Who's stronger?'-thread:

I believe power is all about utilization. Bloom and Stella might have powerfull magic (Dragonflame, power of the sun.) But Tecna and, I believe, utilizes her power much better then both of them. Example; giving the most powerfull holy sword you can imagine, to a ten-year-old. Sure, he holds the biggest power, but I bet all my money on the well-disciplined, trained sword-master that'll challenge him, even with an average sword.

Oh, and Icy's SO much stronger then wizards who are around since the middle-ages, absorbed a good portion of Earth's magic and probably discarded their humanity in the process.

Please, I'm encouraging to think things trough. Not go: Bloom's the strongest because the show said so. Think deeper, analyze, use that grey matter.

I wish there would be a fight wizards vs Icy.

----

I don't know who to vote...
Bloom is strong,but she can't control her feelings,she can believe everything the villians say to her (like Valtor saying her parents are inside him).Yes,she has her Dragin Fire,BUT she uses it only when she get's mad.So the villians may kick her butt until she gets mad.Bloom is also trying to do things that she can't. Remember the Omega protal? She said 'I have to save this planet,I can't let anything happen like it did to Sparks'. She went in the portal with Layla and they couldn't.

Stella is also a strong fairy. Remember how she saved her father from the dragon? And remember how she used all her powers to shield the girls from the ice snake in season 3. And shield Tecna and Timme when Icy froze Tecna's legs a bit in season 1?

Layla.She can control herself,she's very powerful.Even with easy spells she can defeat the baddies like season 3 when she made Darcy's and Stormy's legs stuck together with a purple thing. And yeah when in start of season2 she shield herself and the pixies from Darkar.

Tecna totally can control her powers and her feelings. She survived omega dimenion! She survived when the other omega baddies were frozen.She is very brave and has courage. How she went in the Omega Dimension portal? She said 'I can do this' and went there in just to save someone elses planet.

Flora needs to be more confident.Remember season 4 eppi 2? When that 'thing' swallowed stella or was it before Flora just stood there and close her eyes with her hands.She needs to reveal her full powers.To make a big blast,and not just ivy vines (spelling).

I haven't seen Musa blast her powers. Only in the eppi Magic in My Heart.

I think I'm goiing to go with Tecna
bubamara
post Apr 24 2009, 6:23 AM
Post #43

Bloomix Fairy

about bloom never uses shield icon_biggrin.gif
Look at today's episode.
mightymarty2
post Apr 24 2009, 7:29 AM
Post #44

Cosmix Fairy
Group Icon

Group: Admins

bloom is the strongest if everyone was equal except powers, however i think it is fairly equal at the moment with eat girl having good points

stella-strong offense
tecna-strong defense
musa- medium in both
bloom- strong offense
flora- strong defense
roxy-?

--------------------
*stella* created this wonderful avatar and SpiderBraids for the rescue and Angel Darkstorm this wonderful signature
Bloomrocks1234
post Apr 24 2009, 7:18 PM
Post #45

Charmix Fairy

QUOTE (Stellaksjuta @ Apr 23 2009, 08:46 PM) *
I wish there would be a fight wizards vs Icy.

----

I don't know who to vote...
Bloom is strong,but she can't control her feelings,she can believe everything the villians say to her (like Valtor saying her parents are inside him).Yes,she has her Dragin Fire,BUT she uses it only when she get's mad.So the villians may kick her butt until she gets mad.Bloom is also trying to do things that she can't. Remember the Omega protal? She said 'I have to save this planet,I can't let anything happen like it did to Sparks'. She went in the portal with Layla and they couldn't.

Stella is also a strong fairy. Remember how she saved her father from the dragon? And remember how she used all her powers to shield the girls from the ice snake in season 3. And shield Tecna and Timme when Icy froze Tecna's legs a bit in season 1?

Layla.She can control herself,she's very powerful.Even with easy spells she can defeat the baddies like season 3 when she made Darcy's and Stormy's legs stuck together with a purple thing. And yeah when in start of season2 she shield herself and the pixies from Darkar.

Tecna totally can control her powers and her feelings. She survived omega dimenion! She survived when the other omega baddies were frozen.She is very brave and has courage. How she went in the Omega Dimension portal? She said 'I can do this' and went there in just to save someone elses planet.

Flora needs to be more confident.Remember season 4 eppi 2? When that 'thing' swallowed stella or was it before Flora just stood there and close her eyes with her hands.She needs to reveal her full powers.To make a big blast,and not just ivy vines (spelling).

I haven't seen Musa blast her powers. Only in the eppi Magic in My Heart.

I think I'm goiing to go with Tecna

i agree with almost everything u say except for the fact about bloom
she gould use the dragonfire but it just not very strong it is only strong when she is mad

--------------------

property of winxclubepisodios
not mine
Bloomrocks1234
post Apr 24 2009, 7:31 PM
Post #46

Charmix Fairy

QUOTE (winxclub101 @ Apr 23 2009, 06:32 PM) *
I currently read an article on winx club in google news and saw that the believix will play a huge role in defeating the wizards, currently the girls have fought the wizards twice with their enchantix and havent won a single battle because they continue being cut off. In the article I remmember reading a fact about the believix and it said that it will reach an invinsibility stage, were not a single blast from the wizards can hurt them. As for Roxy, im not going to under estimate her power because in episode three when she made contact with the pixie pet, that was a pretty huge blast it sent all the girls flying, and tecna even said it was equivalent to the power the wizards sent when they were battling in alfea. I voted Bloom because she gained her full enchantix for saving her parents and has gained a huge amount of control over the Dragon Flame through the entire show. I remmember in one of the episodes from season three bloom fainted during the enchantix test only because she didnt have full enchantix so she might have improved now that she has it full.
Bloom and Stella are definatley best for offense attacks
Layla and Musa are very ballanced in defense and offense
Tecnas attacks are very intellegent which makes her offense more accurate then the other girls, and can gain an advantage because she knows the weak spots of villains.
Floras powers are very usefull because nature is everywere and if it wasnt for her plants which hold the monsters in a certain location for a period of time (for example in the movie) the girls would have lost alot of battles. So i would put her in the defense catagory
As for Roxy from what ive seen latley she seems pretty strong

have u guys notice that almost every new bad guys or good guys seem strong at first maybe they were just emphazing anyway the black circle just thought that roxy have the power to make people belive in magic so they need her power to make everyone not belive in magic because someone said that they can reverse things well i dont think roxy has the power to do that because beliving is not a source of power and it is not magic beliving comes naturaly if u see something u cant make some1 say u didn't see it even if u could in your heart u still belive u saw something so i dont think roxy is as strong as they think or u guys thought but i'm sure she is kinda strong because she has the power of animals and there are just a lot of animals in earth
if icy faught the wizard she would get pawned she cant even beat bloom and bloom got pawned 2 times
imagine the wizard found out that roxy dosen't have the power and they took blooms power and made all the other bad guys come ex valtor three ancient witches trix darkar the bug lady from te movie
some of u say that bloom never made a shield
one reason is because she can counter the power with her own powers
also she made many shield like the time in pyros when she just got her enchantix

--------------------

not mine
Bloomrocks1234
post Apr 24 2009, 7:38 PM
Post #47

Charmix Fairy

QUOTE (bubamara @ Apr 23 2009, 03:27 PM) *
I agree with you, Boo. I was just stating that it has been said couple of times that Bloom is the strongest.
And I was just thinking a minute ago that among them, Bloom is probably the only girl who couldn't do without the other girls. (As we could see many times).
But it doesn't change the fact that she is the strongest fairy in the Alfea/magic universe/bla bla bla...
As for Roxy, I didn't thing she is that powerful until last episode. Remember when wizards came to Gardenia. Ogron said something like: how can someone that powerful live in such a mediocre place (or something along those lines). Before that, I thought that she is just last earth fairy, but apparently she is very powerful. I was kinda hopping that she will be "new Bloom", somebody very powerful, so there will be no more that "bloom is unique, extremely powerful" stuff.

Of course, me hoping has nothing to do with the truth, and how powerful she really is.

they just think roxy is stronger becuase they thing she has the power to make people belive but i don't think she will because beliving comes naturaly i still and always will hope that bloom will be the strongest and she still is when it comes to power not offense or defense

--------------------

not mine
Tom273
post Apr 24 2009, 7:42 PM
Post #48

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Banned

Who is the strongest? Bloom of course, but i think Stella is also powerful.

1,Bloom
2,Stella
3,Layla
4,Musa
5,Tecna
6,Flora

Roxy? (i don't know yet)

--------------------

Thank you Jah-Jah for the awesome new forum set ^^

"A friend is one who believes in you when you have ceased to believe in yourself"
wkw427
post Apr 24 2009, 7:47 PM
Post #49

Cosmix Fairy

Bloomrocks1234, please don't double post. If you have something to add, and nobody has posted after you, hit the edit button

This is the edit button

This post has been edited by wkw427: Apr 24 2009, 7:47 PM

--------------------
A.K.A. BANJOGATE

Ego Sum Deus Quo Malum Caligo et Barathum

I give my sincerest apologies if anything that I have mentioned in a post or image by me or relating to me, any word, ASCII character, vowel or constant is to be considered offensive in your native tongue. If it is, remember you're on the internet.
IcyLover121
post Apr 26 2009, 5:13 PM
Post #50

Pixie

i voted Bloom, Stella and Roxy. Bloom - i personally don't liek her, but she IS powerful, i'll definitely admit that! Stella becuz she was the most powerful before Bloom mastered her powers. Plus she's my fave abd her power of Solaria is cool. Then Roxy becuz, well, i haven't actually seen season 4 since they dont have it up in English yet and thats al i speak. but it appears that the fairy hunter creepy dudes (lol) are after her so she must be powerful. plus she's pretty and she looks cool! lol

--------------------

Mean girls are popular, Mean girls are cool, Mean girls are ICY cold, that's why the mean girls RULE!
P-girl
post Apr 26 2009, 5:20 PM
Post #51

Cosmix Fairy

More specifically, they're after her because she has magic. It's never specified how strong, only that she's the last fairy on Earth.
Boo
post Apr 30 2009, 2:46 AM
Post #52

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Former Staff

QUOTE (P-girl @ Apr 26 2009, 05:20 PM) *
More specifically, they're after her because she has magic. It's never specified how strong, only that she's the last fairy on Earth.

Thanks for stating that. ^_^

On that subject: I must admit, I'm still baffled as to why some are already assuming that she (Roxy) is stronger than the 6 other girls when all we've seen her do is rely on the Winx for safety... She hasn't even used her powers yet, so it's far too early to automatically assume that she is the strongest. Maybe we should wait to judge on that until the end of the season, or at least half-way through the season. :/

--------------------
When one door of happiness closes, another opens; but often we look so long at the closed door, that we do not see the one which has opened for us. -Helen Keller
winxclubrox23
post Apr 30 2009, 2:51 AM
Post #53

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Journalists

Yeah. Good point there Boo. But, after what saw in episode 7 today....

--------------------

Thanks to Ditty for the userbar! Llamas by CookiemagiK on DA
Toriamelio
post Aug 17 2009, 3:17 AM
Post #54

Cosmix Fairy

Even though I hate writing this... I had to say Bloom 'cause its probably true. dry.gif

--------------------

*Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else.*
Thanks for the set Breana!
IcyLover121
post Aug 17 2009, 12:31 PM
Post #55

Pixie

QUOTE (Toriamelio @ Aug 16 2009, 11:17 PM) *
Even though I hate writing this... I had to say Bloom 'cause its probably true. dry.gif

haha! yeah i hated writing it too!

--------------------

Mean girls are popular, Mean girls are cool, Mean girls are ICY cold, that's why the mean girls RULE!
P-girl
post Aug 17 2009, 12:44 PM
Post #56

Cosmix Fairy

Ah well. What can we do about it? Stay angry or shrug it off and focus on what we DO like about the show?

3 Pages V  < 1 2 3
Add Reply
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Time is now: 28th April 2024 - 6:39 PM