6 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 5 > »   
Add Reply
> Winx Club Nationalities, Anything goes
humbu111
post Jul 12 2008, 5:27 PM
Post #41

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Former Staff

yeah, and even though they dont have their own magic they still use it, like some of their gadgets, dragons, etc

--------------------

Credits to Bre for the forum set, and Ditty/Esca for the userbar :D

Go to the top of the page
musaenchantixthe...
post Jul 12 2008, 7:42 PM
Post #42

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Honor Members

yea the dragons are awesome!! ^_^
probably they can learn a spell or something.

--------------------
humbu111
post Jul 12 2008, 8:07 PM
Post #43

Cosmix Fairy

i hope so
i wish the guys had magic too

--------------------

Abby
post Jul 13 2008, 5:12 AM
Post #44

Cosmix Fairy

I don't like how the show has the 3 main school, 2 being magic training ones, and then the one for hero's. It makes it seem like the only thing for guys in the magical realm is to learn to battle without magic, but I'm sure there are tons of wizards, so where do they go to perfect their craft? Just something to think about.
P-girl
post Jul 13 2008, 9:30 AM
Post #45

Cosmix Fairy

*Cough*NABU*Cough*
Jahnavi
post Jul 13 2008, 12:03 PM
Post #46

Cosmix Fairy

Maybe wizards perfect their craft on their own. Or with personal tutors. Or maybe they go to a school we haven't even heard of yet. There are plenty of options, and Straffi has left a lot of loose ends in the series.

--------------------
"We read to know that we are not alone." - C. S. Lewis
Abby
post Jul 14 2008, 4:30 AM
Post #47

Cosmix Fairy

who knows. I just would have thought three magic schools would be the best schools, not two magic and one physical training.
P-girl
post Jul 14 2008, 7:50 AM
Post #48

Cosmix Fairy

That wouldn't be really fair for those people who don't know magic, don't you think? 'Our school can never be a good school because they don't teach magic.'.
Sounds a bit..... off, don't you think?
Zhanneel
post Jul 14 2008, 7:36 PM
Post #49

Cosmix Fairy
Group Icon

Group: Admins

I would love for maybe a few of the boyfriends to learn some magic on the side (if that were possible, since it seems you almost have to be born with magical tendencies). They could add new magical elements to the show. And I really want to see Nabu's powers used in the 4th season. I'm pretty psyched to learn more about the his powers apart from the fairy powers.

Also, I noticed that Bloom's character origin was brought up, and that she is thought to be similar to Britney Spears? I *reeeally* hope not. That, and I believe Straffi had better intentions for Bloom's character. I found an extremely short bio on Straffi at IMDb that actually states that Bloom (or parts of her) were inspired by Straffi's wife. And that is so sweet of him if that's true! My ambivalence toward Bloom's character is partially waning because of that fact. =)

(Here's the short bio for anyone interested It does say "her wife", which I hope is a typo on their part =P)
humbu111
post Jul 14 2008, 7:39 PM
Post #50

Cosmix Fairy

i just thought of something: shoudnt Nabu have an elemntus power? the fairies and witches do, so does Baltor and he's a wizard too, so i think so should Nabu

--------------------

Hirondelle
post Jul 18 2008, 4:55 AM
Post #51

Harmonix Fairy

Group: Members

QUOTE (humbu111 @ Jul 14 2008, 11:39 AM) *
i just thought of something: shoudnt Nabu have an elemntus power? the fairies and witches do, so does Baltor and he's a wizard too, so i think so should Nabu
Eh, being me, I'm figuring that wizards don't have to really be elemental; I can't recall the elements being the base of many wizards magic in other things, but then again, I'm not really a buff in that subject haha

I'm kinda concerned about the whole elemental thing in a whole. To me, save for Flora and Tecna, I don't really see the elemental feel for the enchantix form for the girls. To me Stella and Musa look more floral and like stereotypical fairies such as Amy Brown's images...I wouldn't compare the two by looks really, but the fact they have flowery petal-y pieces makes me think back to that. Bloom's resembles nothing of dragons (then again her fairy form didn't really either) so that speaks for itself. Aisha's is good enough, I think it'd fit more her possible culture than water. I like the enchantix forms just the way they are, so I'm not saying I want them to reflect the elements, I'm just saying it kinda geared away from that and it's slightly...off/weird/deviating away from the purpose. I just wish Stella put her staff to good use, at least. It made her different. Anyway. <<;

--------------------

Faedust Charms
humbu111
post Jul 18 2008, 4:46 PM
Post #52

Cosmix Fairy

thats true, and a good point
and i wish Stella still used her Scepture in enchantix mode

--------------------

Boo
post Jul 18 2008, 4:53 PM
Post #53

Cosmix Fairy

QUOTE (humbu111 @ Jul 14 2008, 07:39 PM) *

Actually, Musa and Tecna's powers could be argued with the elemental point. I could see music being found in nature, but the kind of music that Musa tends to represent is instruments (which are man-made things). Tecna's power is no where near nature, so hers wouldn't be considered elemental either. (at least, in my opinion... since elemental means relating to the powers of nature) happy.gif
With that being said, Nabu's power doesn't have to be one relating to nature, since there are a couple characters that don't have that characteristic... so it is possible that he falls under that label with them.
I liked Stella's staff as well. I thought that was a neat detail with her Winx; something that made her stand out. Sad how it disappeared over the seasons... I wonder what her staff would have looked like if she had kept it throughout her enchantix form (like, would it be adorned in sparkly jewels??) icon_mrgreen.gif

--------------------
When one door of happiness closes, another opens; but often we look so long at the closed door, that we do not see the one which has opened for us. -Helen Keller
Abby
post Jul 19 2008, 3:43 AM
Post #54

Cosmix Fairy

That would have been so pretty! An enchantix staff! I do miss it, it showed that some people don't just use their hands to shoot out their powers, she uses a staff as well.
humbu111
post Jul 19 2008, 4:10 AM
Post #55

Cosmix Fairy

i really liked her scepture icon_sad.gif

--------------------

Jahnavi
post Jul 19 2008, 10:47 AM
Post #56

Cosmix Fairy

Yeah, it was one thing that made Stella's fairy and Charmix forms unique.

--------------------
"We read to know that we are not alone." - C. S. Lewis
mightymarty2
post Jul 19 2008, 8:31 PM
Post #57

Cosmix Fairy
Group Icon

Group: Admins

I don't think stella used the staff for charmix, I liked it too, also I doubt it would have changed.

--------------------
*stella* created this wonderful avatar and SpiderBraids for the rescue and Angel Darkstorm this wonderful signature
Abby
post Jul 20 2008, 10:19 PM
Post #58

Cosmix Fairy

I wonder if she even still wears the ring anymore since why wear it if you aren't gonna use it?
humbu111
post Jul 21 2008, 4:21 AM
Post #59

Cosmix Fairy

I'll have to check her enchantix for the ring, and thats a good point, I'm pretty curious now.

--------------------

Hirondelle
post Jul 26 2008, 7:29 AM
Post #60

Harmonix Fairy

Group: Members

Nah, I think they left it off of her in her enchantix form. D: I was surprised though, in pictures they have out showing from their heads to their torsos, I think two of Stella shows her wearing her ring. That made me somewhat happy haha. (her fairy form that is!)
I feel like the developers really lost out on doing that, I think it'd be a nice addition saying, Stella's still got her personal flair that she as a fairy only has. That's something I'd fix if I were to redo the series. <<;

This post has been edited by Hirondelle: Jul 27 2008, 6:21 PM

--------------------

Faedust Charms

6 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 5 > » 
Add Reply
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Time is now: 27th April 2024 - 7:23 PM