5 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 5 >  
Add Reply
> Diaspro
P-girl
post Jun 10 2007, 8:09 AM
Post #41

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Honor Members

This is one of those things that 4Kids did different from the other translations, in the Dutch translation she's a total witch, only marrying Skye for his money/crown/status, and hating Bloom for being a 'Peasant girl'. She did get some sympathy points in 'The Wrong Righters', but those were lost when she pulled that stunt with Darkar's potion. But I do agree about the whole mess being Sky's fault. He could at least told both them.....
Go to the top of the page
Jennygirl578
post Jun 11 2007, 9:22 PM
Post #42

Enchantix Fairy

Group: Members

exactly
Abby
post Jun 15 2007, 4:40 PM
Post #43

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Former Staff

wow I didn't know it was like that in the dutch version! that is weird! In 4kids they make it out that she really likes sky and that he doesn't like her but they are supposed to get married and that sky changed identities to see what it was like to be normal. I can't believe that bloom thought diaspro was icy!
bloom-enchantix-...
post Jun 24 2007, 12:32 PM
Post #44

Sirenix Fairy

i've seen the episode in which bloom and diaspro fight in the 1st season on cartoon network , and in that they do mention that bloom thought that she was ICY.

--------------------
Connie
post Jun 24 2007, 8:42 PM
Post #45

Tynix Fairy

And it was blooms fault to just attack someone and guess who they really are

--------------------

Screenshot Credits to WinxMedia But I made this

thanks to Stellaksjuta
Abby
post Jun 25 2007, 4:07 AM
Post #46

Cosmix Fairy

oh I know! she automatically thought every fairy was nice I mean I am sure there are tons of other fairies out there that aren't nice exactly like diaspro. I think bloom was just really mad that day that she had to sneak into the place just to watch her bf and he didn't invite her.
Connie
post Jun 25 2007, 9:30 PM
Post #47

Tynix Fairy

Yeah she made a mistake a big one that almost killed her love life

--------------------

thanks to Stellaksjuta
Abby
post Jun 26 2007, 3:21 AM
Post #48

Cosmix Fairy

yup she sure did! I don't mean to sound mean or evil but in the first season i kinda hated bloom a lot and i was rooting for the witches in the ending episodes because i didn't like bloom that much at all.
Connie
post Jun 26 2007, 11:02 PM
Post #49

Tynix Fairy

At the beginning I had a favorite but I didnt not like any winx or felt they had to much attention, now I do

--------------------

thanks to Stellaksjuta
Abby
post Jun 27 2007, 5:25 AM
Post #50

Cosmix Fairy

its so weird. at first i didn't like stella just because of her hair being in pigtails like that (im not a huge fan of pigtails and back then i was picky when i was 12!) and i didn't like musas hair color or tecnas being so short and I didn't like flora being so nice so at first i liked bloom for a couple episodes then I liked the witches no winx girls then I decided on stella for her character after i got into the show more and stopped being so picky about them!
mightymarty2
post Jun 27 2007, 6:27 PM
Post #51

Cosmix Fairy
Group Icon

Group: Admins

Diaspro is a nasty fairy. Though did not deserve to be attacked in season 1.

--------------------
*stella* created this wonderful avatar and SpiderBraids for the rescue and Angel Darkstorm this wonderful signature
Connie
post Jun 28 2007, 6:37 PM
Post #52

Tynix Fairy

Lol Abby I'm really picky at first my favorite was musa because of her pig tails and for some strange reason I hated the highlighs on flora's bangs and I didnt like tecna's hair color. And I didnt like Bloom's winx outfit( strange) and Stella was kind of like a brat

--------------------

thanks to Stellaksjuta
Abby
post Jun 29 2007, 5:19 AM
Post #53

Cosmix Fairy

lol! glad i'm not the only one. but those were mostly first impressions before i really got into the series. anyways yeah diaspro is pretty nasty but still i feel sorry for her. i wish they would put her in the series and she wouldn't be causing trouble with sky or bloom just as a good person for once!
mimi_x3
post Jul 28 2007, 12:52 AM
Post #54

Cosmix Fairy

i felt bad for her she got her love taken away. i always wonder did she really love sky or did she just want to be princess?

--------------------

[ My Sisters : Fa, Anny, Becca, And Riliana ]

Nothin Matters When Your Broken , How Can My heart possibly break when it wasnt even whole to start with,

<33 Dis Quote
"Love Is Like The Wind. You Can't See It But You Can Feel It" - Landen Carter ( A walk To remember)
mightymarty2
post Jul 28 2007, 10:27 AM
Post #55

Cosmix Fairy
Group Icon

She already is I thought as in the wrong righters episode she was taken hostege for being a bad leader

--------------------
*stella* created this wonderful avatar and SpiderBraids for the rescue and Angel Darkstorm this wonderful signature
Boo
post Jul 28 2007, 4:55 PM
Post #56

Cosmix Fairy

I got tired of Diaspro after her appearance in season 1...gah...she somewhat annoyed me.

I actually liked Musa and Tecna from the beginning. I liked Musa because, at the time, she looked like my Jade doll (I thought Jade was pretty, and this was before Bratz got totally disgusting.) I liked Tecna because she had short hair(after awhile of watching, she became my fave character). Computer powers, yippee! (lol) I also kind of liked Stella untill I saw how (kind of) annoying she was...

--------------------
When one door of happiness closes, another opens; but often we look so long at the closed door, that we do not see the one which has opened for us. -Helen Keller
Abby
post Jul 29 2007, 7:16 PM
Post #57

Cosmix Fairy

I didn't start liking musa until season 2, i didn't like how she was so "tough" in season one and stuff. Tecna, i never really gave much thought about what I liked about her and what I didn't. and flora I thought was too shy and too nice so that left stella and bloom and they were my favorite until i realized that bloom got all the attention and it got really annoying. I'm not annoyed with diaspro, I'm annoyed with her always showing up in a bad position (poisoning sky, being caught for being a "bad leader") I wish they would have her in the show but doing something good, even if it was only they just ran into her in the street one day and she had a new boyfriend or something.
mightymarty2
post Jul 30 2007, 1:33 PM
Post #58

Cosmix Fairy
Group Icon

I liked all the characters of the winx club but it did take me a couple of episodes to like Layla

--------------------
Boo
post Jul 31 2007, 1:45 AM
Post #59

Cosmix Fairy

I never got to liking Layla, before she showed up in the episodes, I thought she was cool. After watching her on screen, I really disliked her.

--------------------
When one door of happiness closes, another opens; but often we look so long at the closed door, that we do not see the one which has opened for us. -Helen Keller
Riliana
post Jul 31 2007, 5:15 AM
Post #60

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Honor Members

Well now Musa seems to be becomeing just a little more girlier these days as you can tell. But of course I too wonder about Diaspro. I mean I dont like her that much but she did have the one she well loved taken from her. But didnt it seem like that in Season 2 she wouldnt be so evil and mean to Bloom anymore. I mean the way she talked with Chatta just made it seem as if she was really going to lighten up a bit and give up on Sky. But then Season 3 I guess proves all that to be false.

5 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 5 >
Add Reply
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 6:17 PM