Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Add Reply
> Winx Club Believix Costumes (NEW for USA), Only Bloom, Stella, and Flora Halloween Costumes
dreamywinxgirl94
post May 2 2012, 2:05 AM
Post #1

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Journalists

Sneak Peak of Children's Winx Believix Halloween Costumes

Classic Bloom's Believix

Deluxe Bloom's Believix

Bloom's Believix Leg Covers

Bloom's Believix Wings

Bloom's Believix Hairstyle

(I like this wig. *_*)

----------------------------------

Classic Stella's Believix

Deluxe Stella's Believix

Stella's Believix Leg Covers

Stella's Believix Wings

----------------------------------

Classic Flora's Believix

Deluxe Flora's Believix

Flora's Believix Leg Covers

Flora's Believix Wings

--------------------------------------------------------------------

I wonder if they will make wigs for Stella's and Flora's. I'm pretty sure they will not make Musa's, Tecna's, Aisha/Layla's, and Roxy's. -_-" (Wish they do. =()

You can find the prices and info from here: https://www.webhats.com/catalog/search.aspx?q=Winx%20Club

--------------------

~Believe in Winx Dreams!~
DreamyWinx Will Always Be Remembered 2008-2015:

*Forum Set Made by Me.* xD

Go to the top of the page
Abby
post May 2 2012, 3:19 AM
Post #2

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Former Staff

They probably won't since they are never the more "popular" characters. The costumes look cool though, I just wonder how expensive they are.
Sen
post May 5 2012, 3:00 PM
Post #3

Butterflix Fairy

Group: Members

Flora's deluxe version reminds me of her Sophix. =o

This post has been edited by Sen: May 5 2012, 3:01 PM

--------------------

By dittadulla <3~ @_@

Winx Club & Rainbow -- Translated articles: http://incantesimo.lareveuse.net/
P-girl
post May 5 2012, 3:07 PM
Post #4

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Honor Members

Waitwaitwait, a Child's costume based on Flora's SOPHIX? What in the....?!
*Images actually load*
Actually, those look pretty adorable. Sorry, got a bit pre-emptive, there. But you gotta admit, Sophix was kinda.... revealing. Safe Musa's hippy number.
Sen
post May 5 2012, 3:11 PM
Post #5

Butterflix Fairy

Group: Members

QUOTE (P-girl @ May 5 2012, 05:07 PM) *
Waitwaitwait, a Child's costume based on Flora's SOPHIX? What in the....?!
*Images actually load*
Actually, those look pretty adorable. Sorry, got a bit pre-emptive, there. But you gotta admit, Sophix was kinda.... revealing. Safe Musa's hippy number.

I sincerely hope nobody will ever make costumes based in the Winx' Sophix. Not even for older people. O_o

The skirt just makes me think of Flora's Sophix. ^^ (or maybe I should look up some Sophix images to be sure. XD)

--------------------

By dittadulla <3~ @_@

Winx Club & Rainbow -- Translated articles: http://incantesimo.lareveuse.net/
Abby
post May 5 2012, 7:25 PM
Post #6

Cosmix Fairy

Sometimes I really hate the show's designers or whoever comes up with the outfits for them because of how unrealistic they are and how degrading they would be in real life. It's a children's show and I feel like they are almost encouraging girls in a way to dress like this:

But then I remember that I don't have children of my own and don't really care that much to get super angry about it. But still, logistically I don't see how this kind of outfit would be comfortable to be in a fight where you are constantly moving and whatnot.

There are more sophix images here: http://angelaswinxpngs-transformations.blo.../06/sophix.html
P-girl
post May 5 2012, 7:33 PM
Post #7

Cosmix Fairy

While not going as far as saying it's 'degrading', it sadly reminds me of something that's quite prevalant in gaming. You know those armor sets you can upgrade in most MMORPGS? Where the male one gets more covered and the female one gets less covered because God knows we can't have girls going to battle in PRACTICAL gear. What does that say about them? To get stronger, you need to wear less.
Probably one of the main reasons I prefer Believix over Enchantix and Lovix over Sophix.
Abby
post May 5 2012, 8:04 PM
Post #8

Cosmix Fairy

yeah I know what you're talking about it. It would make more sense to have more armor for battle rather than less. And I've always questioned how they wear skirts but are always flying in the air.
P-girl
post May 5 2012, 8:11 PM
Post #9

Cosmix Fairy

Not to mention HEELS! At least the Winx have the excuse of usually flying around, but that has always been a peeve of mine. Why do so many heroines wear heels?!
Abby
post May 5 2012, 8:20 PM
Post #10

Cosmix Fairy

haha yeah, I don't get it. Also with the winx, some of the shoes (like enchantix ones) are not really shoes at all, so I don't get how they can be effective.
Zhanneel
post May 6 2012, 3:39 AM
Post #11

Cosmix Fairy
Group Icon

Group: Admins

While I do have a mix of gym shoes and high heels, I can say that they both have their place. And heels have no place in real battle. (Unless of course you fly, like P-girl suggested. I wish I did!) Pretty outfits are nice too, as long as they are toned down and not too suggestive. Thankfully I'll give props to Winx Club in that they keep it pretty cartoony and toned down. Of course, when I start to think about some of the outfits and how they would look in real life, I would question any person's wearing of those in public. Yikes. I like the Enchantix designs, but I would never really want them to become real costumes just as they are. They should stay cartoony and in the magical world.

I have actually asked some artists about this particular topic (the heels, not the revealing outfits part), and from what I can gather from them it's all about looks, rather how feminine it makes the character look. I'm sure that's pretty much what all of us thought they were doing. No practicality to it, just trying to do as much as they can in the cartoon universe of unreal physics, lol. Though I'll admit that when I wear heels myself I do feel more fancy and elegant, and sometimes it's worth a little discomfort. Not practical for long walks, but going to the mall for a few hours... hmm, I can make it work. Now, if I get into a fight, well, I'll have to change into my gym shoes first. Ha!

I think going barefoot like in Enchantix mode might actually be the most comfortable? No shoes to bunch up my feet. And if I want to stand on my toes all day I can use my Winx powers to partially levitate myself so I'm mostly weightless. If I assume it's all magic I can believe it a little bit more. (Non-magical characters in high heels? Ehh... not going to buy that so much.)

Add Reply
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Time is now: 30th May 2024 - 10:01 PM