Indiffirent [ 1 ]  [20.00%]
Total Votes: 5
Guests cannot vote 
wkw427
post Apr 23 2010, 8:53 PM
Post #1

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Members

Simple question. The only 3d movie that I've went out to see was Avatar, and I did NOT like it. the 3d that is, movie was great. But I have glasses, and 3d glasses + corrective eyewear = headache

--------------------
A.K.A. BANJOGATE

Ego Sum Deus Quo Malum Caligo et Barathum

I give my sincerest apologies if anything that I have mentioned in a post or image by me or relating to me, any word, ASCII character, vowel or constant is to be considered offensive in your native tongue. If it is, remember you're on the internet.
Go to the top of the page
mightymarty2
post Apr 23 2010, 9:03 PM
Post #2

Cosmix Fairy
Group Icon

Group: Admins

I have not seen a 3D movie yet but to me its a con to charge more so they can make more money once the technology gets cheaper. I know of 3D TV's but I doubt I would get one over a normal TV as I personally want to watch TV without having to put on glasses, that mean you have to keep taking them off everytime you leave to do something else and if they get lost the 3D TV channels/movies/games become uselss

--------------------
*stella* created this wonderful avatar and SpiderBraids for the rescue and Angel Darkstorm this wonderful signature
P-girl
post Apr 23 2010, 9:06 PM
Post #3

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Honor Members

It's not a con in my eyes.... but then again, I'm a big fan of visual spectacle, and I really enjoyed several 3D-movies. (Altough the only one I would really say wouldn't work without 3D is Avatar, so yeah.....)
winxclubrox23
post Apr 24 2010, 4:14 AM
Post #4

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Journalists

I'm indifferent. Sure, it looks cool, but really, is it worth the glasses? They're uncomfortable, and generally, you want to be comfortable. So really, no I don't think so.

--------------------

Thanks to Ditty for the userbar! Llamas by CookiemagiK on DA
musa225
post May 4 2013, 5:37 AM
Post #5

Tynix Fairy

Group: Members

3d has its place, when I say 3d I don't mean when like three things come and jump at you. movies like Hansel & Gretel: Witch Hunters and The Avengers are great in 3d, movies like Skyfall, animated movies and the notebook are soooo not worth it in 3d. (love James Bond movies just don't think they'd be good in 3d)

--------------------

Click on the image above to join in on the fun! Send me a message when you do.
***xoxx***

Add Reply
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 2:55 PM