Total Votes: 1
Guests cannot vote 
SpiderBraids
post Apr 19 2016, 4:47 PM
Post #1

Bloomix Fairy

Group: Members

Zap2It summary:
The Winx go back to Alfea with their fairy animals; Kalshara tries to find a way to enter the school for fairies.

Spoiler!
- Sigh, another Zap2It summary that completely ignores what the title is referring to... icon_confused.gif
- I had the same reaction to discovering that it was snowing in Ethiopia as the Winx icon_smile.gif
- Cherie and the pixies trying to deal with the crazy weather is absolutely hilarious icon_biggrin.gif
- All of the previous Miniworlds were inhabited by just one kind of creature, but this one is inhabited by many different kinds. Almost Zootopia-like, even... (though why there'd even be creatures for snow in an Ethiopia-based Miniworld boggles me...)

--------------------
Go to the top of the page
mightymarty2
post Apr 20 2016, 7:25 PM
Post #2

Cosmix Fairy
Group Icon

Group: Admins

Well I completely agree about the weather system at least go some where that sees all weather and is more readily associated with that. Rather than Ethiopia.

The pixies trying to do something is almost always a disaster and really does need to be changed either make them useful or leave them at Alfea

--------------------
*stella* created this wonderful avatar and SpiderBraids for the rescue and Angel Darkstorm this wonderful signature
Go to the top of the page

Add Reply
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 11:06 AM