Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Add Reply
> Hi
GreatDragon
post Feb 25 2011, 10:01 AM
Post #1

Earth Girl

Group: New Members

Ok first Hi all i am new unsure.gif i found this sight throw banjo gates you tube page and i seen that winks club movie 2 magical adventure is in English. I have seen 3 clips of it in Rai i was wondering if its at all possible could some one upload the full video on a dummy youtube account for us unlucky s in the us who have not seen it yet i have been waiting nearly 2 years for this movie !!!
Go to the top of the page
mightymarty2
post Feb 25 2011, 10:11 AM
Post #2

Cosmix Fairy
Group Icon

Group: Admins

Welcome. As far as we know the whole movie is not in english yet

--------------------
*stella* created this wonderful avatar and SpiderBraids for the rescue and Angel Darkstorm this wonderful signature
winxclub-joy
post Feb 25 2011, 10:17 AM
Post #3

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Former Staff

some clips are out in english (by believeinwinx)

so yeah, probably it's out... but not out online yet.... :)

--------------------
dreamywinxgirl94
post Feb 25 2011, 7:41 PM
Post #4

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Journalists

Welcome!

Actually, the whole movie is out in English. I saw the comment from BelieveInWinx. It's just that the English Audio is released, the words on the Opening is Turkish. It might have came from the Turkish DVD that has an English Audio. I'm not sure because BelieveInWinx won't tell us since it's a secret. ^^"

BelieveInWinx can't upload the Full Movie of it because it's against the Copyright and besides no English Version isn't release in Theaters yet. She just only post some interesting clips. Just short clips.

I'm guessing BelieveInWinx downloaded the movie somewhere, but I searched and can't find it. =/

-------

You're from USA? I'm from there too. Nickelodeon have the rights for the Winx Club Movies both The Secret of the Lost Kingdom and Magical Adventure. Also includes the Winx Club Series of 1 to 6. They will be coming this year.
Just have to wait. ^_^

--------------------

~Believe in Winx Dreams!~
DreamyWinx Will Always Be Remembered 2008-2015:

*Forum Set Made by Me.* xD

GreatDragon
post Feb 27 2011, 8:40 AM
Post #5

Earth Girl

Group: New Members

QUOTE (dreamywinxgirl94 @ Feb 25 2011, 12:41 PM) *
Welcome!

Actually, the whole movie is out in English. I saw the comment from BelieveInWinx. It's just that the English Audio is released, the words on the Opening is Turkish. It might have came from the Turkish DVD that has an English Audio. I'm not sure because BelieveInWinx won't tell us since it's a secret. ^^"

BelieveInWinx can't upload the Full Movie of it because it's against the Copyright and besides no English Version isn't release in Theaters yet. She just only post some interesting clips. Just short clips.

I'm guessing BelieveInWinx downloaded the movie somewhere, but I searched and can't find it. =/

-------

You're from USA? I'm from there too. Nickelodeon have the rights for the Winx Club Movies both The Secret of the Lost Kingdom and Magical Adventure. Also includes the Winx Club Series of 1 to 6. They will be coming this year.
Just have to wait. ^_^

Sadly i Hate Nickelodeon and this is something I take to my child sitting jobs so i am not tormented by the current thats airing now at least winks has a moral fiber and background to it for guys i show dragon booster and Naruto but this is the first half descent girly show that dose not make me want to spoof it i am kinda interested in the plot 2 unsure.gif Looks a lot like witch
Reason for edit: swear word

Add Reply
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 2:58 PM