5 Pages V   1 2 3 > »   
Add Reply
> Diaspro
MusicalStella
post Apr 23 2007, 11:42 PM
Post #1

Believix Fairy

Group: Members

Just wondering, what are your opinions of her??

I don't like her, but I think she's a pretty funny recurring side character. Not funny as in hahaha, but funny as in odd but I do like her part in season 3 but it deserved a better followup, she deserved a better followup.

--------------------
Go to the top of the page
fullmoon
post Apr 24 2007, 12:00 AM
Post #2

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Honor Members

She is ok I guess. she isn't mean. I kind of thought she was but I guess she isn't that bad. My thoughts changed of her. I consider her so so.

--------------------

I am not WEIRDhopefullyI think

"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the former." ~ Albert Einstein
99RedBalloons
post Apr 24 2007, 3:22 AM
Post #3

Tynix Fairy

I was expecting more from her appearance in season three. So she took over Sky and made him "fall in love" with her, then Bloom and company saved him. And...she disappeared. Woo hoo.

--------------------
Jennygirl578
post Apr 24 2007, 2:48 PM
Post #4

Enchantix Fairy

i feel bad for in a small way, I mean sky lied majorly to both bloom and diaspro. I guess thats one of the reasons I don't like him, its one thing to lie about not being a prince to live a "normal" life for a while, but to date other people and have a fiance...its just not right.
Abby
post Apr 24 2007, 10:04 PM
Post #5

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Former Staff

yeah i agree jenny girl, that's why i feel bad for diaspro, i think they should have done a better follow up of that whole story line its just like ok they got sky healed now its over with.
MusicalStella
post Apr 24 2007, 10:29 PM
Post #6

Believix Fairy

What I wonder about is what she really said in Season 2, obviously in the Rai version she made no stupid promises to reform and be a better ruler.

--------------------
Connie
post Apr 24 2007, 10:41 PM
Post #7

Tynix Fairy

I really like her but she could snobby sometimes and I feel soo bad for her, her love of her life was taken away from her and was cruahed and lie to

--------------------

Screenshot Credits to WinxMedia But I made this

thanks to Stellaksjuta
fullmoon
post Apr 25 2007, 12:32 AM
Post #8

Cosmix Fairy

Yea...she is just a bit snobbish the same time but again same here. For her fiance to be taken away is kind of sad for her. I don't think Sky really loved her though.

--------------------

"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the former." ~ Albert Einstein
Jennygirl578
post Apr 25 2007, 2:42 AM
Post #9

Enchantix Fairy

QUOTE (fullmoon @ Apr 24 2007, 08:32 PM) *
Yea...she is just a bit snobbish the same time but again same here. For her fiance to be taken away is kind of sad for her. I don't think Sky really loved her though.

I got the impression that it wasn't an arragened marriage, he just didn't have the guts to say anything, I could b wrong though
winxclub-joy
post Apr 25 2007, 9:50 AM
Post #10

Cosmix Fairy

She just want to get the man she like. But still I find her stupid as she is kinda too proud for herself.......

--------------------
99RedBalloons
post Apr 25 2007, 1:22 PM
Post #11

Tynix Fairy

QUOTE (Jennygirl578 @ Apr 24 2007, 10:42 PM) *
I got the impression that it wasn't an arragened marriage, he just didn't have the guts to say anything, I could b wrong though

I thought it was an arranged marriage. Sky's parents seemed the type to do that sort of thing, and he's such a romantic that I doubt he would agree to marry a woman he didn't love.

--------------------
Boo
post Apr 25 2007, 9:38 PM
Post #12

Cosmix Fairy

I really don't like Diaspro... its just, she always gets involved with Bloom and Sky, therefore bringing Bloom and Sky's relationship into the picture and stuff. Every time she's shown Bloom is always A) suspicious B) jealous C) angry or D) miserable. The whole Diaspro, Sky, and Bloom thing should have ended waaay back in season one if you ask me.

--------------------
When one door of happiness closes, another opens; but often we look so long at the closed door, that we do not see the one which has opened for us. -Helen Keller
jenn
post Apr 26 2007, 10:47 AM
Post #13

Bloomix Fairy

Although diaspro deserve a followup,her relationship with sky gave bloom tons of screen time.so I agree with boo,their relationship should have ended in season 1.
At first,I thought when sky rejected diaspro's help in season 1 when they were fighting the army of decay,I thought they wouldn't show diaspro anymore but they still show her in season 2.

--------------------

99RedBalloons
post Apr 26 2007, 11:58 AM
Post #14

Tynix Fairy

Yeah, I agree. And Bloom is just annoying when she's suspicious/jealous/angry/miserable, so Diaspro hanging around means Bloom is annoying me more than usual.

--------------------
Connie
post Apr 26 2007, 11:28 PM
Post #15

Tynix Fairy

I guess that whole Diaspro Sky and bloom wasnt needed

--------------------

Screenshot Credits to WinxMedia But I made this

thanks to Stellaksjuta
Abby
post Apr 27 2007, 1:26 AM
Post #16

Cosmix Fairy

yeah, i hate the episodes when bloom is jealous like reaching for the sky when out of no where "are you seeing diapsro again?" when sky really wanted to officially make them an item.
WinxHoney12
post Apr 27 2007, 3:46 AM
Post #17

Enchantix Fairy

QUOTE (winxclub-joy @ Apr 25 2007, 04:50 AM) *
She just want to get the man she like. But still I find her stupid as she is kinda too proud for herself.......

True,true...

--------------------

MusicalStella
post Apr 29 2007, 10:44 PM
Post #18

Believix Fairy

I don't think it should've ended with season 1, and I think she should have been the main season 2 villain. Picture this- Scorned, powerful Diva out to get revenge by seeking the greatest power in the universe. She should've been the one to try and get the Codex if she'd stand up and get alot nastier.

--------------------
fullmoon
post Apr 29 2007, 10:55 PM
Post #19

Cosmix Fairy

Hmm...Diaspro has that kind of spoiled brat kind of ring. She is kind of spoiled anyways though. She is a fashion diva like Stella.

--------------------

99RedBalloons
post Apr 29 2007, 11:34 PM
Post #20

Tynix Fairy

QUOTE (Abby @ Apr 26 2007, 09:26 PM) *
yeah, i hate the episodes when bloom is jealous like reaching for the sky when out of no where "are you seeing diapsro again?" when sky really wanted to officially make them an item.

Yes. Give the guy some credit, Bloom! "If this is about Diaspro, you need to tell me right now!" Jeez, woman, he's just trying to ask you to go steady with him, no need to jump all over it.

--------------------

5 Pages V   1 2 3 > » 
Add Reply
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 1:05 PM