5 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 5 >  
Add Reply
> *Spirit Walkers
empire_c2
post Oct 18 2012, 8:37 PM
Post #41

Enchantix Fairy

Group: Members

"Sorry." Ebony apologized. So much for tossing stones around. The guy wasn't moving or doing anything that was out of the ordinary so Ebony decided to look away and ended up finding herself looking up at the sky again. For some time it has been drawing her attention, and she found it quite relaxing to gaze at. Once she finally pulled her concentration she stood up again. Maybe I could find a pond to skip rocks on, she thought until something landed on her foot. It looked like an eagle feather. Ebony picked it up to examine it, then glanced up at the sky again. "What on earth?" There were no birds in the sky either.

--------------------

The dark raven lingers in the shadows and awaits its moment.
Go to the top of the page
P-girl
post Oct 18 2012, 8:45 PM
Post #42

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Honor Members

"What is this plan of which you speak?" Yume asked, all minds confused.
mightymarty2
post Oct 19 2012, 7:41 AM
Post #43

Cosmix Fairy
Group Icon

Group: Admins

Mark did nothing he was too sunny to let things get out of hand, however he had noticed the feather and was curious as feathers like that came from a bigger bird than the normal ones. 'maybe it could be a decent way of keep the hunger for Blood away' he thought

--------------------
*stella* created this wonderful avatar and SpiderBraids for the rescue and Angel Darkstorm this wonderful signature
empire_c2
post Oct 19 2012, 6:13 PM
Post #44

Enchantix Fairy

The feather baffled her and as Ebony continued to stare at it, she noticed more feathers landing on the ground. That's when she began to feel sick. Ignoring the guy, Ebony dashed down the street with a trail of feathers falling behind. No. No. No. No. Her mother and grandfather warned her about something like this happening, but it had seemed impossible. There was no way people could transform.

It has been this town's secret for generations.

"No!" Ebony hid behind a building and slammed her fist into the wall as the nausea consumed her. Her frustration reached its peek just as her body changed. Everything went fast. Wings sprouted from her back and she was standing on all fours with the front half of an eagle and the back half of a lion. "This can't be happening!" she exclaimed, though all that came out was a series of eagle shrieks.

"Too bad, pidgeon. It is happening." The sudden voice in her head made her jump.

"Who the heck are you?"

[i]"Name's Grey. I'm your spirit, Spirit Walker."

--------------------

~Roshna~
post Oct 19 2012, 7:09 PM
Post #45

Cosmix Fairy

"Look i really don't do this for people but maybe i could bust you out of there,then you can see what the world is like yourself" she smirked
P-girl
post Oct 19 2012, 7:18 PM
Post #46

Cosmix Fairy

"We'd love to!" Yume said, before sitting back down, looking at the floor.
"But mom said we'd just shame the family...." He muttered.
~Roshna~
post Oct 19 2012, 7:24 PM
Post #47

Cosmix Fairy

"Parents" she snorted "don't listen to them! c'mon i'll get you out !" she said
mightymarty2
post Oct 19 2012, 7:29 PM
Post #48

Cosmix Fairy
Group Icon

Group: Admins

Mark noticed they were this new guys "no, no, no" he said stearnly to himself getting louder as he said each no

Mark noticed they were this new guys "no, no, no" he said stearnly to himself getting louder as he said each no

--------------------
*stella* created this wonderful avatar and SpiderBraids for the rescue and Angel Darkstorm this wonderful signature
P-girl
post Oct 19 2012, 7:29 PM
Post #49

Cosmix Fairy

"Okay!" Yume said, jumping up. "How do we get out?"
~Roshna~
post Oct 19 2012, 7:38 PM
Post #50

Cosmix Fairy

"You really should stand back maybe take cover my powers aren't very stable yet" she said

(They can get to their guide forms right?)
P-girl
post Oct 19 2012, 7:45 PM
Post #51

Cosmix Fairy

"Alright...." Yume said, carefully taking some steps back.
~Roshna~
post Oct 19 2012, 7:50 PM
Post #52

Cosmix Fairy

"I feel i'm gonna regret this" she whispered to herself and tried to transform in her guide form she was very unstable and began screeching and she busted through the wall and into the basement yume was in
P-girl
post Oct 19 2012, 8:11 PM
Post #53

Cosmix Fairy

This burst of energy triggered something in Yume as he was flung back. Coming to a halt against the wall, he held his head, desperately trying to stop it.
"We don't want to seperate!" He yelled, before his body burst into a swarm of large black hornets.
Yayoi
post Oct 20 2012, 4:55 AM
Post #54

Mythix Fairy

Can I join?

Name: Genella Loveski
Appearance: She has black hair up to her shoulders and she wears silver gold studs. She wears a silver dress with silver leggings underneath. Her shoes are beach sandals with a tiny touch of silver.
Phase: Dormant
Spirit’s Name: Alaya
Guide Form: Elemental ice
History: Genella lives in the Eastern area of Little Brook with her puppy, Freya and parents. Genella has been starting to have dreams and she doesn't really care. She's getting excited because she's never had these many dreams at once. On her 16th birthday her parents eyed her suspiciously but showing no sign of becoming a Spirit Walker. They thought they were in the clear but its not as clear as it seems...
Other: Genella's dad is a human and Genella's mum is a Spirit Walker.

--------------------

Credit goes to Di Zio for this awesome signature!
"Happiness is letting go of what you think life is supposed to look like and celebrating it for everything that it is."
empire_c2
post Oct 20 2012, 6:04 AM
Post #55

Enchantix Fairy

"I'm going insane. I shouldn't be like this!" Nothing but eagle screeches came from her outcries while her powerful lion's tail swooshed in agitation. She couldn't believe she was an animal. One that was mythological to boot. "Oh noo.."

"Look, quit speaking out loud before you give me a headache." Grey muttered. "Speak through your thoughts, already!"

If it was possible, Ebony's beak fell into a frown at the voice in her head. Seriously? Rather than her usual thoughts, though, the word echoed through her mind similar to how Grey's did.

"There you're learning already." The tone his thoughts emitted were sarcastic. She was not liking this guy.

Oh really? Then what now?

"Practice control." Before she could even ask what he meant by that, a surge of energy coursed through Ebony and her wings snapped open. Intense power was pulsing through her body - the inner strength of the griffin - and it wasn't getting released. The creature wanted to unleash it and there was no way Ebony could stop it. With a few quick flaps, the creature had taken over and was taking to the skies.

((Yep just hop right in.))

--------------------

~Roshna~
post Oct 20 2012, 2:29 PM
Post #56

Cosmix Fairy

Roshna would have destroyed everything if Xavier hadn't taken over he calmed her and she turned back to normal Roshna relax

I DON'T NEED YOU'RE HELP!!! she snapped at him and looked at Yume and with a jolt sat up "Something tells me we got a big problem" she gulped
P-girl
post Oct 20 2012, 6:32 PM
Post #57

Cosmix Fairy

The aggressive buzzing of the swarm became louder, as one voice, made out of many voices, called out.
"We are the Collective." It called out. "We are many, yet we are one."
~Roshna~
post Oct 20 2012, 6:54 PM
Post #58

Cosmix Fairy

She stood up "DUDE CALM DOWN!!!" she said she could figure out he was a spirit walker as well not being able to control his guide form or guide form's
P-girl
post Oct 20 2012, 7:08 PM
Post #59

Cosmix Fairy

We are not 'Dude'. Neither are we not calm. The Collective told her. You must mean Yume, our human form. He is currently not available for communication.
~Roshna~
post Oct 20 2012, 7:15 PM
Post #60

Cosmix Fairy

Roshna arched an eyebrow "Alright then.." she sighed confused "But really d-du... i mean ...who ever you are!! control yourself" she said

5 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 5 >
Add Reply
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Time is now: 18th April 2024 - 6:08 AM