Add Reply
> Winx Club: The Magic Is Back, Winx 2nd Movie
Rating 5 V
cupcake12winx
post May 19 2011, 2:42 PM
Post #921

Pixie

Group: Members

Aside from the Believix and no Roxy, the timeline is further confused by the fact that when Oritel and Marion are visiting Mike and Vanessa, one of them says something about Bloom being 18.

..Wut? If this connects to season four in any way, even if it's just the Believix, she should be AT LEAST 19 if you don't count the events of the first movie... which isn't possible because this takes place supposedly right after the first movie?

I'm also extremely confused as to why Sky asked Bloom to marry her in this one. Didn't he do that at the end of the first movie? Or does showing her a ring, whispering in her ear and kissing passionately mean something else in Italy?
Go to the top of the page
Kendall112
post May 19 2011, 4:03 PM
Post #922

Bloomix Fairy

The movie could take place in the middle of Season 4 but then there's the question "Where is Roxy and the Wizards of the Black Circle" It could take place after Season 4 but then the big question is "Why is Nabu still alive". The movie might not be cannon to the show and it might be in its own continuity.

--------------------
mightymarty2
post May 19 2011, 4:04 PM
Post #923

Cosmix Fairy
Group Icon

Group: Admins

Yep the biggest problem is timeline

@cupcakewinx I think that was more a confirmation for the audience as it was never made offical

--------------------
*stella* created this wonderful avatar and SpiderBraids for the rescue and Angel Darkstorm this wonderful signature
Glitter64
post May 27 2011, 9:24 PM
Post #924

Earth Girl

Group: New Members

It seems like lots of you guys actually didn't like this movie!! I just saw it, and I loved it!! It was funny, full of action, and had a great plot. Lots of you said you didn't like the whole timeline issue. I actually didn't find it that bad, but maybe that's 'cause I haven't watched the entire fourth season yet, just 1-13. I can't wait for the movie to come to the US!! By the way, I've heard some people say that this one and the first one will be released into theaters. Is that confirmed? I kinda assumed that both movies would premiere on Nick, but having them in theaters works too =)
animefan32
post Jun 1 2011, 8:31 PM
Post #925

A True Fairy

so i finally sat down and the watched the movie, i must say i like it, but iwas confusing trying to pinpoint where everything takes place, i mean with Bloom being on Sparx you would think this would've taken place before the start of season 4 or the beginning but then they have believix but it was good, overall

so i finally sat down and the watched the movie, i must say i like it, but iwas confusing trying to pinpoint where everything takes place, i mean with Bloom being on Sparx you would think this would've taken place before the start of season 4 or the beginning but then they have believix but it was good, overall
GuardianOfEarth
post Jun 2 2011, 1:42 AM
Post #926

Believix Fairy

The movie, IMO, was amazing, much better than the first one. The Epicness is awesome. Yet because of the confusing timeline that so many people complain about it o_O.
P-girl
post Jun 2 2011, 8:52 AM
Post #927

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Honor Members

I think that some people just like their continuity, and some just look at it as a seperate entity. While I'm one for the latter, both are valid ways to watch a movie.
Vaughanh7
post Jan 4 2012, 10:33 PM
Post #928

Believix Fairy

I don't like it as much as the first to be honest.

The first was a continuation on season three, easy to understand and the first time we ever saw the winx in that animation, it was a big, and special thing to me personally when it came out, not to mention every other winx fan most probably. The second, in my opinion...is just topsy-turvy :/ your thinking 'ok, this is right after first movie' then you see believix but no Roxy 'ah, so its after season 4 then.' Then Nabu appears and suddenly it just goes......WHAAAA??? o.O
As much as I love the storyline of it, the magical aspects of it just wasn't enough for me. My favourite parts of the first movie were the parts of them in their enchantix, either kicking-butt, or just relaxing with the pixies. I loved it, they showed kinda that the transformations aren't just there to help them fight, its their magical identity in a way. That to me, took away the big argument about winx being a copy of other shows with transformations. But because of the story about the tree of life, or whatever it was, there was sadly no general believix scenes in there, apart from my favourite, when the girls are flying around the flying boat.
Plus the CGI- with enchantix, their wings seemed to be moving, almost by themselves, as if they weren't these hard straight things that stayed still unless they flew, but some soft, delicate things, that swayed beautifully, and they didn't seemed to be attached to them which gave a big essence that their wings aren't their source of flight, but just a projection of their magical energy. In this film, the swaying was barely seen, there was barely wing movement at all, which disappointed me icon_sad.gif
Overall, I did love it, I was just slightly dissapointed with a few things.

--------------------
Sen
post Jan 9 2012, 4:01 PM
Post #929

Butterflix Fairy

Plus the CGI- with enchantix, their wings seemed to be moving, almost by themselves, as if they weren't these hard straight things that stayed still unless they flew, but some soft, delicate things, that swayed beautifully, and they didn't seemed to be attached to them which gave a big essence that their wings aren't their source of flight, but just a projection of their magical energy. In this film, the swaying was barely seen, there was barely wing movement at all, which disappointed me

This! I missed this too, non-moving wings doesn't really make sense either. T.T

--------------------

By dittadulla <3~ @_@

Winx Club & Rainbow -- Translated articles: http://incantesimo.lareveuse.net/
dreamywinxgirl94
post Jan 10 2012, 4:57 AM
Post #930

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Journalists

Wait, the Believix Wings didn't moved? I thought they did. o.O Wow, I didn't even notice it. Yeah...I like how they did with the wings for Enchantix. =D

--------------------

~Believe in Winx Dreams!~
DreamyWinx Will Always Be Remembered 2008-2015:

*Forum Set Made by Me.* xD

Kendall112
post Jan 10 2012, 5:36 AM
Post #931

Bloomix Fairy

QUOTE (dreamywinxgirl94 @ Jan 9 2012, 10:57 PM) *
Wait, the Believix Wings didn't moved? I thought they did. o.O Wow, I didn't even notice it. Yeah...I like how they did with the wings for Enchantix. =D

They did! But when the girls were not flying the wings softly swayed back and forth in the first movie. In the Second they were kinda stiff.

As for my opinion.
Personally I like Believix better than Enchantix first off. Don't get me wrong Enchantix is Beautiful and they actually look like FAIRY's but to me it just doesn't look battle ready. beleivix looks more like a modern japanese Magical Girl style which is probably why I like it so much.

The First movie was great. You finally get to the Adventure of Bloom finding her Parents and Reviving her home planet. The enchantix was Beautiful and so was the animation and character models (except Riven).

Now for the Cinelume English dub I was VERY surprised to hear a curse word in there O_O. I also don't like how when bloom is caught by mandragora she says "No, Please" that to me just makes her sound weak and wimpy, I hope Nick changed that. I also don't like how the girls all sound the same.

The second movie to me was just as good. The only problem for me is the plot hole of "when does this take place", I guess you could say it took place in an alternate continuity like the comics. This time the plot reveals how and why Domino was destroyed and who allowed this to happen. let me just ask why this movie has so many more songs than the other. I love ALL the songs in both but still?

Which one do I think is better. Hmmm...They are both equally good icon_biggrin.gif

--------------------
dreamywinxgirl94
post Jan 11 2012, 2:33 AM
Post #932

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Journalists

Oh thanks for explaining. I was surprised I didn't catch that. xD

Nick is currently redubbing their voices in the 1st Movie. =) I don't know about the script. I know they gonna have to change Sparks as Domino. I can't wait for the release date soon. xD

For me, I enjoy the animation of the 1st Movie. I like how they did the Transformations separately. I just don't like how they put all the girls transform in a same time adding small preview boxes in each corners when the others are transformating in the 2nd movie.

I love both Enchantix and Believix as well. Enchantix was more Fairy Power while Believix was way epic. xD I really love the battle at the end. Truly amazing and other parts too. (I don't want to keep going on because I don't want to spoil the movie for those who didn't see it. xD)

Yeah agreed, the only confusion for me is where does the 2nd Movie's Timeline took place while the 1st Movie fits smoothly after Season 3. ^^"

Overall, I still love both movies anyway. ^_^ (Even both soundtracks were amazing.)
I don't know why the 2nd movie has more songs than the 1st movie. Especially Love is A Miracle is 8 minutes long. o.O (It's like a record just broke for the Winx Club Music as one of the longest song ever. xD) Maybe depends on the popularity so they decided to add more?

--------------------

~Believe in Winx Dreams!~
DreamyWinx Will Always Be Remembered 2008-2015:

*Forum Set Made by Me.* xD

mightymarty2
post Jan 11 2012, 9:30 AM
Post #933

Cosmix Fairy
Group Icon

Group: Admins

Most probably and more songs to sell. Its rare for any song to be 8 minutes normally they are between 3-5 minutes

--------------------
*stella* created this wonderful avatar and SpiderBraids for the rescue and Angel Darkstorm this wonderful signature
Abby
post Jan 28 2012, 1:06 AM
Post #934

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Former Staff

Does anyone have a link for the second one? I haven't watched the second movie at all so I can't really judge which one is better or not yet icon_neutral.gif
Kel03
post Jan 28 2012, 8:29 AM
Post #935

Enchantix Fairy

I do happen to have ripped the dvd but will have to upload it to Rapidshare or somewhere like that as Megaupload got shut down (otherwise I would suggest TinyDragon's wonderful site, she had it up on there but only with Megaupload). Is there a file sharing site that you happen to use Abby? as I'll see about putting it up over the coming week, oh and it's mp4 format so you can play it on your ipod/iphone/ipad if you want, or with any media player you like lol
Abby
post Jan 29 2012, 4:19 AM
Post #936

Cosmix Fairy

I used to use MegaUpload too so I don't have any other sharing sites at the moment =(
Sen
post Jan 29 2012, 10:48 AM
Post #937

Butterflix Fairy

QUOTE (Abby @ Jan 28 2012, 02:06 AM) *
Does anyone have a link for the second one? I haven't watched the second movie at all so I can't really judge which one is better or not yet icon_neutral.gif

The Italian version should be on youtube, I think the English version can be found there as well (unless it's been deleted already).

--------------------

By dittadulla <3~ @_@

Winx Club & Rainbow -- Translated articles: http://incantesimo.lareveuse.net/
Kel03
post Jan 29 2012, 2:54 PM
Post #938

Enchantix Fairy

@ Sen sadly Believeinwinx had to take down the movie and episodes due to Nick taking over. They even sent a message to Banjogate/Wkw as well (about 4 months or so ago).

@ Abby no worries I'll do some searching tomorrow for another file sharing site that easy enough (and cheap lol) to use and let you know when I upload it, which I'll have done by the end of next week
GuardianOfEarth
post Jan 29 2012, 3:36 PM
Post #939

Believix Fairy

Now Winx if off limit when it comes to youtube =.= . Viacom is not exactly loose in controlling their property
Abby
post Jan 30 2012, 12:38 AM
Post #940

Cosmix Fairy

It's fine really, don't go out of your way or get into any legal trouble. I was just wondering if there was anything accessible already. Yeah, I imagine youtube is going to get stricter with winx stuff with it being on Nickelodeon and all.

48 Pages V  « < 45 46 47 48 >
Add Reply
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Time is now: 9th May 2024 - 9:27 PM