Add Reply
> Most Under-Appreciated Fairy?
sanya_bloom
post Apr 7 2007, 1:49 AM
Post #21

Harmonix Fairy

Group: Members

QUOTE (Ranma)
I'm surprised they didn't make Mirta part of the regular cast.

really i dont think bloom or sky r stupid and sky, to me , definately is not spoiled and s the coments around here r opinions so im not offended but some just seem so bizare any way just read about bloom and sky and i wanted to reply (that rhymes) and as for blooms powers she does have a very tragic strong past so to me it sorta makes sence for her to have very impressive powers
and as for getting her powers soon it does not seem like that to me because she (getting her enchantix) at the same pace at the others but if u guys wanna argue or show me a different perspective go ahead
i personaly like bloom as much as the other girls
oh and about u know them getting so much attention as in for their relationship yeah i sorta agree that sky saving bloom and her fearing he will leave her and being heart broken seems a bit too much cause it is happening frequently i m ean go ahead and try some other couple .... ah but they do u know like in season 2 with stella and sky and flora and helia and riven and musa and tecna and timmy , not so much but still
Go to the top of the page
Ranma
post Apr 7 2007, 1:53 AM
Post #22

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Senior Member

I can tell ^_^

--------------------
sanya_bloom
post Apr 7 2007, 2:01 AM
Post #23

Harmonix Fairy

QUOTE (Ranma)
I can tell ^_^

srry can tell wat?
Ranma
post Apr 7 2007, 2:06 AM
Post #24

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Senior Member

I can tell, by your name, that you like Bloom ^_^

--------------------
Connie
post Apr 7 2007, 2:09 AM
Post #25

Tynix Fairy

QUOTE (Ranma)

Yea i could too

--------------------

Screenshot Credits to WinxMedia But I made this

thanks to Stellaksjuta
99RedBalloons
post Apr 7 2007, 3:54 AM
Post #26

Tynix Fairy

QUOTE (Abby)
QUOTE (Connie)
I hate that Bloom gets soo much attendtion!  I want to see more musa and riven!

me too! GO MUSA AND RIVEN!!! Yeah I also agree bloom did become way powerful too fast but thats how the show has to go. I don't think sky is too spoiled I'm just tired of them being the only ones with problems. Bloom thinks sky's going to break up with her, bloom is evil and sky has to save her, sky has has been poisoned and bloom is left heartbroken, sky is put into a deep sleep and bloom has to wake him up it gets so annoying!!!

I agree. But I think in the Italian version, Sky died and Bloom revived him. That would make a lot more sense with Flora telling her that he had no pulse; your pulse doesn't stop when you fall asleep, even if you're going to sleep for one hundred years.
Abby
post Apr 7 2007, 3:58 AM
Post #27

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Former Staff

QUOTE (99redBalloons)
I agree. But I think in the Italian version, Sky died and Bloom revived him. That would make a lot more sense with Flora telling her that he had no pulse; your pulse doesn't stop when you fall asleep, even if you're going to sleep for one hundred years.

yeah that would make you really die. I thought that whole episode was really cheesy because bloom was making up how he was going to break up with her and how he was back with diaspro out of no where when really he wanted to officially make her his girlfriend.
sanya_bloom
post Apr 7 2007, 4:33 AM
Post #28

Harmonix Fairy

QUOTE (Ranma)
oh hehehehehehehe i see
sanya_bloom
post Apr 7 2007, 4:35 AM
Post #29

Harmonix Fairy

QUOTE (Connie)
QUOTE (Ranma)

Yea i could too

how eccentric of me in my written conversation i forgot that my username showed that i liked bloom..... heheheheheheheh-^_^-
99RedBalloons
post Apr 7 2007, 11:27 AM
Post #30

Tynix Fairy

QUOTE (Abby)
QUOTE (99redBalloons)

yeah that would make you really die. I thought that whole episode was really cheesy because bloom was making up how he was going to break up with her and how he was back with diaspro out of no where when really he wanted to officially make her his girlfriend.

No kidding. She spends the whole thing freaking out about how he's gonna dump her, and convincing herself she'll really be fine when he does, and then he dies and she's like... "No, actually Sky, I really, really do need you."
jenn
post Apr 7 2007, 12:33 PM
Post #31

Bloomix Fairy

QUOTE (99RedBalloons)
QUOTE (Abby)
QUOTE (99redBalloons)

No kidding. She spends the whole thing freaking out about how he's gonna dump her, and convincing herself she'll really be fine when he does, and then he dies and she's like... "No, actually Sky, I really, really do need you."

yup...they are focusing on bloom way too much.like practically everything revolves around her.all of the villians are there,well,because of blooom.the trix,wanting to get the dragonflame,lord darkar,a past villian that wants to destroy domino and wanting to get the ultimate power,valtor,a dark ember of the dragonfire.they have to think of the other characters.the others are not there for no reason.
99RedBalloons
post Apr 7 2007, 12:45 PM
Post #32

Tynix Fairy

No kidding. How about a villain who doesn't want the Dragonfire? I mean, it can't be the only power in the world. And even so, what happened to good old fashioned "take over the world" schemes?
fairyofnature--x
post Apr 7 2007, 12:48 PM
Post #33

Pixie

Group: New Members

yes... i think we hear about bloom & stella abit to much...we dont see alot of techna..& layla... maybe sum of musa as well.. they shud do more episodes where its about 1 fairy like they did with musas concert... we really saw the real musa in that episode.

--------------------
Love fairyofnature--x
<3
99RedBalloons
post Apr 7 2007, 1:25 PM
Post #34

Tynix Fairy

We hear about Bloom because she's the main character and we hear about Stella because she's Bloom's best friend. It seems Rainbow thinks we want to hear about only them; as I've said, the other characters really are only catalysts for us to find out more about Bloom. She's not that interesting.
fairyofnature--x
post Apr 7 2007, 4:03 PM
Post #35

Pixie

exactly.... i think musa is fair interesting... i mean shes got an amzing gift although so has flora.... i find bloom a little to cheesy for my liking

--------------------
Love fairyofnature--x
<3
G-sister
post Apr 7 2007, 4:56 PM
Post #36

A True Fairy

Kind people. It regrets me that I interfere myself but I find that you nag about this too much. It is true that bloom is to much stand in the spotlight and that we want to see more of the others.. but if you find it all stupid why do you look it then? It regrets me but I find that all winx are nice and there more of the others must come. But don't say you hate bloom. But yes it's annoying that she always the best etc. I have a idea send a letter to Rainbow with a couple opinions of other people For the 4e season! And say that there more of the other winx must come!
I'm sorry if it's not good english -.-
XX G-sister (and I like them all! Not only bloom! I love Flora! She is the best!)
Abby
post Apr 7 2007, 11:32 PM
Post #37

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Former Staff

i don't hate bloom it just gets annoying how she is the one with the ultimate power that EVERYONE wants all the time. I find that layla also gets lots of attention which i think is unfair because it should be tecna, flora who i think are the least appreciated ones and have been around longer then layla.
fairyofnature--x
post Apr 8 2007, 12:22 AM
Post #38

Pixie

i dont think layla gets that much attension tbh..
i mean yeh... in the 2nd season she was the new girl so shes bound to..
& then theres the fact she dont have a bf yet so the group is unbalanced so they have to throw another red fountin guy in...

&&& i think stella has got a fair bit of attension in this season

--------------------
Love fairyofnature--x
<3
jenn
post Apr 8 2007, 2:38 AM
Post #39

Bloomix Fairy

I think in season 3 their sacrifice for their enchantix layla,tecna,stella,bloom get more attention than flora and musa.
layla-because of her whole blind thingy
stella-chimera and her turning into a monster(maybe not so much on the sacrificing thing)
tecna-her sacrificing her life for saving andros(tides)
bloom-not being able to get her enchantix,not getting her full enchantix...
but musa's and flora's sacrifice for their enchantix doesnt get them a lot of attention...
fullmoon
post Apr 8 2007, 4:30 AM
Post #40

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Honor Members

QUOTE (jenn)
I think in season 3 their sacrifice for their enchantix layla,tecna,stella,bloom get more attention than flora and musa.
layla-because of her whole blind thingy
stella-chimera and her turning into a monster(maybe not so much on the sacrificing thing)
tecna-her sacrificing her life for saving andros(tides)
bloom-not being able to get her enchantix,not getting her full enchantix...
but musa's and flora's sacrifice for their enchantix doesnt get them a lot of attention...

I guess. However, I'm not sure what Musa sacrificed. She just said that she wasn't going to leave here there so she sacrificed her life? I like tecna's sacrifice was the best. Next would be Flora because she actually intended to sacrifice her life her life for her sister.

--------------------

I am not WEIRDhopefullyI think

"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the former." ~ Albert Einstein

10 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 > » 
Add Reply
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Time is now: 27th April 2024 - 9:10 PM