5 stars [ 3 ]  [42.86%]
Total Votes: 7
Guests cannot vote 
SpiderBraids
post Mar 31 2013, 2:19 AM
Post #1

Bloomix Fairy

Group: Members

After a week off due to the KCAs, we get a full hour of Winx on Easter Sunday, as Tritannus goes off to steal another Pillar's seal...

Zap2It summary:
Tritannus takes the Seal from the Pillar of Balance; Melody's singing whales disappear; the Winx must fight Icy and Tritannus.

--------------------
Go to the top of the page
Marswinx85
post Apr 2 2013, 2:18 AM
Post #2

A True Fairy

Really a full hour i only saw this epsiode, well i like the teamwork the winx use until Dracy and Stormy show up! I hate Disapro so much!

--------------------
I am huge Sailor Mars fan and Winx fan!!!
Avatar credit goes to Screaming Romeo!
winxclubrox23
post Apr 2 2013, 6:31 AM
Post #3

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Journalists

The episode wasn't bad. But like. Okay. Musa and Riven though.

Like. Stop. Just stop with the jealousy. Everyone always says Riven is bad, but come on. Musa is right up there too. SHE SEES HIM JUST TALKING TO A GIRL AND ASSUMES HE'S CHEATING ON HER? I mean come on, Rainbow. Come. On. Some realism would be great, thanks.

--------------------

Thanks to Ditty for the userbar! Llamas by CookiemagiK on DA
mightymarty2
post Apr 2 2013, 6:03 PM
Post #4

Cosmix Fairy
Group Icon

Group: Admins

Well I am disappointed that we didn't see more of Melody like I hoped we would. I also enjoyed the fight but it felt like the ending was a bit of a let down and now to get on to the relationships. Firstly Musa and Riven who should not be together as there is no trust what so ever. Though I don;t understand why Riven was acting so shady at the end of there conversation. I originally thought it was because he believed it was a dating anniversary and had run off to get something. The less said about Sky and Bloom the better.

--------------------
*stella* created this wonderful avatar and SpiderBraids for the rescue and Angel Darkstorm this wonderful signature
P-girl
post Apr 2 2013, 6:19 PM
Post #5

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Honor Members

It's really quite something that the worst relationships in the series are the ones getting the most screentime. (Seriously, there's some really disturbing stuff being passed off as 'Romantic' with both Musa/Riven and Bloom/Sky.)

That said, mad props for saying Musa won't use her wish to get her mother back. That's something I also hate: easy ways out. Especially concerning realistic events like a death in the family. So thumbs up for not going into that territory, Winx.
SpiderBraids
post Apr 6 2013, 7:31 AM
Post #6

Bloomix Fairy

Thoughts on Musa's flashback... Anyone else think that...

1. based on 2x15, Musa should be quite a bit younger at the time of her mom's passing than she appears here?
2. Musa's hair should be her pre-S3 short pigtails?

--------------------
winxclubrox23
post Apr 7 2013, 6:10 AM
Post #7

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Journalists

Oh, definitely in regards to the flashback!

The one they showed in season 2 looked like she was maybe 7 years old, whereas in this one she looks like 12 or 13.

--------------------

Thanks to Ditty for the userbar! Llamas by CookiemagiK on DA
Abby
post May 7 2013, 5:59 PM
Post #8

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Former Staff

They don't have their timeline straight with musa clearly because of that flashback. Regardless I still liked it since she is my favorite character (tied with Stella) and anything that focuses on her I love.

I'm getting so sick of the whole off and on thing with Musa and Riven. They both should have matured by now. They need to stop making him so scared of opening up emotionally (I'm assuming thats why he left so quickly because she was getting all sad about her mom). And Musa needs to stop being so jealous, didn't that just happen last season?

Add Reply
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Time is now: 3rd May 2024 - 8:13 AM