Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Add Reply
> Link Button Contest #1 out of 10
Caity
post Apr 23 2013, 5:36 AM
Post #1

Earth Girl

Group: New Members

Hello Everyone! As the title states, there's going to be a "<b>Link Button Competition</b>" and every person who likes to join will be making a link button for my accounts. Just read the rules below to join the contest.

<i>What?</i> Link Button Contest #1 out of 10
These are ten competitions held for my different team accounts. Currently <b>Miss Universe Fan</b>, Miss World Fan, Miss International Fan, Miss Earth Fan, Miss Supranational Fan, Miss TQI Fan, Miss USA Fan, Miss Teen USA Fan, and Miss America Fan.
In this contest we will be currently working on my Miss Universe Fan Accounts which includes my <i>Main Blog: (Tumblr)</i> , <i>Twitter</i>, <i>Neopets</i> and <i>Wattpad</i>.

<i>When?</i> It depends wen there are 10 or 15 or 20 people sending their entries.
<i>Where to post?</i> PM me your entries and I would be gladly accepting your entries.
<i>Why?</i> The purpose of this contest is that I am very tired of linking my accounts on my sites without its link button. I was very tired because I still have to make long stories, editing codes, creating graphics and proofreading my story. This would be a good help for me so that I won't be able to get tired or too stressed whenever I make accounts.
<i>How?</i> Easy! This contest is quite easy so I shall give you the details of the link buttons:
➚ Each contestants will create<b> 4(four)</b> link buttons which features my four accounts. Mainly, Blinkaloop(Tumblr), MsUniverseFan (Twitter), LarisaRomania(Neopets) and Caity10(Wattpad).
➚ In Blinkaloop, <u>any</u> images (or colors) are allowed as long as it fits the description. Please no cartoon character allowed or celebrities allowed on making a link button.
➚ In MsUniverseFan (Twitter), you can use the title as "MsUniverseFan" or "Twitter:MsUniverseFan(depends on you as long as the title is there). Still, any images or color is allowed.Please no cartoon character allowed or celebrities allowed on making a link button.
➚ In LarisaRomania (Neopets), You can use the title as "LarisaRomania" or "Neopets: LarisaRomania. Still, any images or colors allowed. Please no cartoon character allowed or celebrities allowed on making a link button.
➚ Lastly, Caity10(Wattpad), You can use the title as "Caity10" or "Wattpad: Caity10". Still any images or colors allowed. Please no cartoon character allowed or celebrities allowed on making a link button.
➚ I also allowed <b>GIF</b> link buttons

<i>Prizes?</i>
✩<b>1ST PLACER:</b> : A Graphic Award, A thank-you-for-joining graphic, an interview on my main blog and a Fan or follow to one of your accounts from my accounts up there.
✩<b>2ND PLACER:</b> : A Graphic Award, A thank-you-for-joining graphic and a Fan or follow to one of your accounts from my accounts up there.
✩<b>3RD PLACER:</b> : A Graphic Award, A thank-you-for-joining graphic and a Fan or follow to one of your accounts from my accounts up there.

✩<b>PEOPLE'S CHOICE:</b> : A Graphic Award, A thank-you-for-joining graphic and a Fan or follow to one of your accounts from my accounts up there.

NON-WINNERS: A thank-you-for-joining graphic award

Join now! icon_biggrin.gif

--------------------

This is one of my favorite banners. This is made by caleb365. Credits goes to the maker and not me.
Go to the top of the page

Add Reply
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 7:29 PM